Help!?

mike blue

mike blue

Awards
I'm stacking equpoise 300ml, dbol 10mg, and deca 300. I'm currently weighing 205 I'm trying to reach 215lbs I've gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks any suggestions for better muscle mass gains? Workout? Neutrition?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not trying to be a tool here, but don't you think this is something you should have had figured out before you got on?

That being said, 10lbs in 2 wks means even with water weight you've gotta be doing something right man; just keep doing what you're doing I'd say. Maybe try to slightly up calories as you gain to account for the new mass you have to feed to keep growing. How long is your cycle going to be?

mike blue

mike blue

Awards
Not trying to be a tool here, but don't you think this is something you should have had figured out before you got on?

That being said, 10lbs in 2 wks means even with water weight you've gotta be doing something right man; just keep doing what you're doing I'd say. Maybe try to slightly up calories as you gain to account for the new mass you have to feed to keep growing. How long is your cycle going to be?
I pretty we'll have it figured out just open to any other suggestions bro and I eat like crazy atleast 6 good meals a day and one gram of protein for every pound of body weight! And thanks for ur input ill add calories I try to take in atleast 4000 a day or more

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
I pretty we'll have it figured out just open to any other suggestions bro and I eat like crazy atleast 6 good meals a day and one gram of protein for every pound of body weight! And thanks for ur input ill add calories I try to take in atleast 4000 a day or more
Try to eat 1.5g protein for every pound of body weight if you're trying to gain lean mass.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^This.

Many anabolics boost your body's ability to synthesize protein, so you're leaving gains on the table if you don't max that higher usage out while you can. Hard to say how much you really need, but at least while you're on can't hurt to take the safe over sorry route and err on the higher protein scheme. Some guys do 2g a day/lb or more even.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm surprised no one else said it, but why no test? Eq/Deca sounds like dick disaster, dbol helps some people's libido but still.

mike blue

mike blue

Awards
I'm surprised no one else said it, but why no test? Eq/Deca sounds like dick disaster, dbol helps some people's libido but still.
Ill be taking test after towards the end then a pct I just like to use test last as a cutter correct me if I'm wrong and ill take in more carbs and more protein. ill post some before and after pics it just seems like the more u gain the harder it is to add to it ya know?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill be taking test after towards the end then a pct I just like to use test last as a cutter correct me if I'm wrong and ill take in more carbs and more protein. ill post some before and after pics it just seems like the more u gain the harder it is to add to it ya know?
Youd be best served adding test the entire time, people usually finish off with dryer anabolics towards the end of the cycle (like winny, tren, mast, etc) because those have a more leaning effect vs test/deca/dbol, etc. If you've gained 10lbs in two weeks, just keep at it until you see the scale slow, then add more food.

mike blue

mike blue

Awards
Thanks and ill eat more it seems like I'm always hungry but sometimes I just for feel like eating like I should just not hungry! Any advice on that?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Blend it. Oats, fruits, peanut butter, yogurt, milk, kefir, any protein, waxy maize, flax seed, coconut oil, heck ice cream if you like. Up to you what you put in your body, but you should be able to slam a big homemade mass-shake in a few minutes even if you're not hungry, and it's not a lot of work to make them as high calorie/protein as you need.

mike blue

mike blue

Awards
Hell yeah thanks! Ill do that I had a protein shake I use to make it was 1cup milk,2 table spoons of Greek yogurt, 3/4 cup oatmeal, 2 tea spoons peanut butter, one scoop of protein powder, an a few ice cubes