Feeling too good during PCT?

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
So I started my PCT of 90/60/60/30 Torem
And 3/3/3/3 DAA today; first day.

I was taking androbulk and it's been 36 hours since my last dose, so all androgens should be out of my system. I hit leg today and crushed it, I was expecting a drop in lifts/endurance. Will this come later?

Well being is awesome too. I felt a little mentally sharper on cycle, but nothing major

JohnEhizou5

JohnEhizou5

Awards
Enjoy it while it lasts. I remember thinking the same thing

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Enjoy it while it lasts. I remember thinking the same thing
Are my balls gonna suck into my throat or something?

Do I need to watch out for something? Help me JohnEhizou, you're my only hope.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Hope you're doing low volume heavy weight low reps

JD261985

Banned
Awards
But then again you aren't taking a methyl or crazy ph. I think you can keep most or all of it especially with torem. Most people just use pp's testosterone recovery stack and recover well. I think you will be good

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I did 5 sets of back squats(among other things), and I always pyramid 12,10,8,6,2

I was able to rep 365lbs on my last set of BS and the leg press went well. Can I pyramid and hit both rep ranges?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On Day 9 of PCT after my 1/4/5-dhea 7 wk. Using Clomid 50/50/25/25, DAA 3g/day, Recycle, & Erase 1/2/3/3/2/1 like last time. It's definitely an overkill pct, & I feel awesome. Mood, energy, & strength are way improved over cycle.

Never bothering with non-methyl androgens again, like 6-7lb dirty gain and almost no strength and a ton of lethargy. They're a waste of time for me.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
On Day 9 of PCT after my 1/4/5-dhea 7 wk. Using Clomid 50/50/25/25, DAA 3g/day, Recycle, & Erase 1/2/3/3/2/1 like last time. It's definitely an overkill pct, & I feel awesome. Mood, energy, & strength are way improved over cycle.

Never bothering with non-methyl androgens again, like 6-7lb dirty gain and almost no strength and a ton of lethargy. They're a waste of time for me.
Sounds good man! We are basically the same except the Torem and recycle.

Do you mean you are never using METHYLs again? I wasn't lethargic at all with AndroBulk, in fact the opposite.

What DHEA did you run? I would run Androseries again, but PP is no more. I heard AndroFactory underdoses their stuff, compared to PP

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I did 5 sets of back squats(among other things), and I always pyramid 12,10,8,6,2

I was able to rep 365lbs on my last set of BS and the leg press went well. Can I pyramid and hit both rep ranges?
Sure why not but make sure you're eating enough man unless you want to lose your gains. I love the PCT overkill lol. I add in things like compound 20, ur spray, ursobolic, ostarine low dose, phytotestosterone, DAA, 7 spray, erase pro all that good shyt. And the gains keep coming lol

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Sure why not but make sure you're eating enough man unless you want to lose your gains. I love the PCT overkill lol. I add in things like compound 20, ur spray, ursobolic, ostarine low dose, phytotestosterone, DAA, 7 spray, erase pro all that good shyt. And the gains keep coming lol
I was looking at Erase Pro for my next PCT instead of regular Erase. Erase Pro looks mad!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For real, I don't really see the harm other than the bit of toxicity from Clomid, which I know works for me w/ no bad sides. All the other pills just make me feel better.

Bulk is 4dhea, which is the only reason I survived the lethargy from 1dhea. God awful, couldn't believe how bad it got me. Epistane was great for me, no lethargy at all way better gains in less time. I'm sticking to the strong methyl stuff from here on out, just gonna keep the cycles farther apart.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Used FRL's a mass first 6/day, then a bottle of finaflex 1-andro 3/day after that. 2 bottles of AMS 4ad at 3 tabs/day & 2 bottles of FRL's 5aTest at 3/day all the way through. The 1 & 4 dhea are legit, but can't say Id recommend the 5dhea. Too pricey, too little effect. Let down with that stuff.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Used FRL's a mass first 6/day, then a bottle of finaflex 1-andro 3/day after that. 2 bottles of AMS 4ad at 3 tabs/day & 2 bottles of FRL's 5aTest at 3/day all the way through. The 1 & 4 dhea are legit, but can't say Id recommend the 5dhea. Too pricey, too little effect. Let down with that stuff.
I haven't seen 5dhea, I'll have to investigate that for the future. Thanks man

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't mean to say it's a bad product at all; convenient enough, dissolved alright, tasted good, no sides, only improved things on cycle likely. If you have the money go for it as an add-on to a stack, just way too pricey for my taste for the effect IMHO.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yea its mainly used as a test base for harsher compounds and it also helps with cutting and middle fullness and hardness. I'm finding that this muscle game is pretty crazy lol

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man! We are basically the same except the Torem and recycle.

Do you mean you are never using METHYLs again? I wasn't lethargic at all with AndroBulk, in fact the opposite.

What DHEA did you run? I would run Androseries again, but PP is no more. I heard AndroFactory underdoses their stuff, compared to PP
Is Androseries gone for good?