SD 10 mg or hdrol for 1st toxic??

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I've heard SD was banned and was thinking about jumping on getting some before its gone (unless it will take a long time to sell out). I did the AMS growth kit @ 1.5x dose, 2 kits back to back for my first cycle and the results were.... not as good as I expected (maybe 4 lbs LBM in 6 weeks, 7 lbs total). I'm VERY motivated and have gotten good results naturally. I was totally set on hdrol but have seen people get low sides and great gains from 4-6 wks of SD @ 10 mg. 8-10 lbs in 4 weeks with no sides/ low sides sounds pretty good to me.

Should I jump in for a 4-5 weeker on SD or just go hdrol being my first toxic compound? I wish I could buy them both and run hdrol first but money is tight so I need to choose.

Diet is awesome, training is better, I'm well educated on PCT.

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
Superdrol is already banned so unless you know someone with it or can find it on eBay or something you'll have to go with halodrol
Hdrol is probably a better first option anyway

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Seems like its out there...

Let me put it this way, if you could go back (anyone who has done both)... would you just do a low dosed SD cycle or start with hdrol? Honestly...

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
My first was superdrol and I loved it

I haven't done hdrol though but I know it's supposed to be much milder

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like its out there...

Let me put it this way, if you could go back (anyone who has done both)... would you just do a low dosed SD cycle or start with hdrol? Honestly...
Are those the only two options? I'd use M-Sten over both of those.. not nearly as harsh as the SD, but very comparable in terms of strength and size gains.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Are those the only two options? I'd use M-Sten over both of those.. not nearly as harsh as the SD, but very comparable in terms of strength and size gains.
No they arent... just what I have narrowed down to in research. Tell me about this M-Sten you speak of... wetter? Ill google a bit and check it. Not nearly as harsh but comparable gains? Wouldn't everyone do it?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
msten has all sorts of fukin reviews so who knows what it does until you try it. as to your first post id start with hdrol to see how your liver reacts to methyls. msten and sd are both dimethyl, so a lot worse. id also grab superdrol if you can and hold onto it for the future. i have 2 bottles of sd for that exact reason

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
msten has all sorts of fukin reviews so who knows what it does until you try it. as to your first post id start with hdrol to see how your liver reacts to methyls. msten and sd are both dimethyl, so a lot worse. id also grab superdrol if you can and hold onto it for the future. i have 2 bottles of sd for that exact reason
Probably going to have to wait a few weeks but then Im looking for sure.

Looks like the sensible thing is to start with hdrol.... epi interests me too because of the anabolic ratio... Im a super lean and tall guy. I gave terrible mass genetics but am pretty damn strong for as thin as I am. decisions decisions....

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
epis a good start too its just a methhyl like hdrol. its dmz, sd, and msten that shouldnt be first cycle compounds

chris223

Awards
  • Established
As far as the comment that Superdrol "seems like it's out there" ... It's not. Not legally, at least. The ban took effect at the end of August, so if you don't already have it, know someone who has it or can get it for you, or are willing to purchase it illegally, it's off the table. You're probably better off starting with Halo or Epi anyway. Down the road if you want something comparable to Superdrol you can look into methylstenbolone, assuming it's still around.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
As far as the comment that Superdrol "seems like it's out there" ... It's not. Not legally, at least. The ban took effect at the end of August, so if you don't already have it, know someone who has it or can get it for you, or are willing to purchase it illegally, it's off the table. You're probably better off starting with Halo or Epi anyway. Down the road if you want something comparable to Superdrol you can look into methylstenbolone, assuming it's still around.
I purchased it after the ban easily lol

technique88

technique88

Awards
My first cycle was hdrol and it was extremely legit. SD is fun as f**k but it is always best to start off with something mild to see how you react. There is no rush, you'll get to the big boys (SD and msten) soon enough lol. If anything run your hdrol higher, I suggest this:

50/75/75/100/100/125

And throw in some 5 alpha test by FRL for a nice DHT base. My first cycle was hdrol and androhard but unfortunately PP isn't around anymore.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Epi was my first cycle: fantastic. Lean, tight gains, kept all of it, & shocking strength.

I wouldn't let the legality of sdrol stop you, but it's going to stay in production by UGLs so you'll have plenty of time to get there later if you wait. M1T is just as available through them too. More of a decision as to whether you trust the drug to be legit & pure from some warehouse in Thailand.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Don't care about legalities, I know I can find it. Now Im stuck with the age old question:
Epi or Halo for my first

Its hard for me to understand how Epi has such a crazy anabolic ratio but has similar gains to Hdrol. It would be the androgenic side that causes acne mostly?? Not that I really care that much but I do get bad acne and would lean one way if anyone thinks hdrol presents less acne but I know everyone is different.

Is Epi more anabolic from an experience point? The ratio obviously suggests so....

Edit: Is that why Hdrol is taken at a much higher dose mg-wise? Would that put it as a much higher androgenic side than Epi seeing as that is much more even and Epi seem way more anabolic??

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
just flip a coin bud. if you wanna cut, go with epi. if you wanna do anything else, let fate decide

and take the A:A ratios with a grain of salt cuz they dont accurately portray the effects of the steroids

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm prone to acne as well, and boy the Epi had my shoulders & face lookin' beastly. I expected it, no biggie, but fyi. No experience with Halo tho :(

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I assume they are both pretty equal. Anyone who has done both get less acne from either one?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
acne is very genetic, some pepe get it on cycle, some dont at all

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Not really what Im asking but Im sure its just as bad with either compound.

Ive heard Inhibit helps some people, does that have any validity to it? Does anything out there help?

My plan is to get a few tans afterwards haha, believe it or not it really zaps my skin clear bc it dries it up.

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
Not really what Im asking but Im sure its just as bad with either compound.

Ive heard Inhibit helps some people, does that have any validity to it? Does anything out there help?

My plan is to get a few tans afterwards haha, believe it or not it really zaps my skin clear bc it dries it up.
Given your height and lean build I think some Hdrol would treat you well, especially if your diet and training are on point. As mentioned above it would be great alongside some Alpha 5 or a tube of Dermacrine if you can find it reasonably priced.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No they arent... just what I have narrowed down to in research. Tell me about this M-Sten you speak of... wetter? Ill google a bit and check it. Not nearly as harsh but comparable gains? Wouldn't everyone do it?
Well, judging by sales of the first week release... yeah, it appears everyone is 'doing it'. lol It's a drier, cleaner, and more euphoric run than SD. Take advantage of the deals going on right now. 15% Off w/ adrenolin15 at the checkout + orders over $100 are shipped free! Also, you can save big on buy 3 get 1 FREE - that's 4 cycles for $28.75! :)

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
this is why everyone hates reps. youre telling a newbie to start with a dimethyl as his first run. a dimethyl he knows nothing about. im sure your otc pct is just fine too cuz msten is completely nonsuppressive. am i right?

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Well, judging by sales of the first week release... yeah, it appears everyone is 'doing it'. lol It's a drier, cleaner, and more euphoric run than SD. Take advantage of the deals going on right now. 15% Off w/ adrenolin15 at the checkout + orders over $100 are shipped free! Also, you can save big on buy 3 get 1 FREE - that's 4 cycles for $28.75! :)
I appreciate the offer but I'm not going to dive in like that. I have plenty of time to try it after I get my feet wet.

Can anyone explain a bit about Alpha 5 test? I just came off a AMS growth stack with 4 dhea in it. How is this different from 4ad? One converts to test and the other DHT? Similar purpose though?

What dose do you guy recommend? Gonna hit some research....

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the offer but I'm not going to dive in like that. I have plenty of time to try it after I get my feet wet.
Ya I feel you, but they won't be around forever. Might have till next Christmas we're lucky.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just came off a 7 wk cycle of 1,4, & 5dhea. Ran two bottles of the 5 alpha. Began it about 5 days before anything else, and based on feelings in the beginning and also the way I had dosing spaced between it and the alpha mass and 4ad, I think 4ad is definitely the bigger contributor to positive feelings, high libido, random boners, & energy. 5 alpha just seemed like I could have never ran it and had similar results. That being said, the 4ad was run at 3/day (as opposed to 2 suggested) and the 5 alpha was only run at 3/day (FRL suggested dosing).

4ad made me hold some water; the 5 is dry. I'd tell you to run the 5 at a higher dosage if you use it, but honestly I don't think it's worth it. 60 bux for two bottles of something hard to notice isn't easy to justify in my book.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
im not going to go into depth of why.theres a lot of info on here already.but i would not suggest sd to anyone as a first,i ran hdrol as my first and loved it.i have some experience and still am very careful of what i look into.it is true you may not see or feel the sides some do from sd,but its very toxic and without the knowledge and experience of learning your body and these compounds its the damage you cant see thats dangerous.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Just came off a 7 wk cycle of 1,4, & 5dhea. Ran two bottles of the 5 alpha. Began it about 5 days before anything else, and based on feelings in the beginning and also the way I had dosing spaced between it and the alpha mass and 4ad, I think 4ad is definitely the bigger contributor to positive feelings, high libido, random boners, & energy. 5 alpha just seemed like I could have never ran it and had similar results. That being said, the 4ad was run at 3/day (as opposed to 2 suggested) and the 5 alpha was only run at 3/day (FRL suggested dosing).

4ad made me hold some water; the 5 is dry. I'd tell you to run the 5 at a higher dosage if you use it, but honestly I don't think it's worth it. 60 bux for two bottles of something hard to notice isn't easy to justify in my book.
I felt great when I threw in 4-AD for my 1-ad, 4-ad, decavol run. Libido was kickin all the way through and if its not broke... why fix it?

I got good results from 4-ad so I think I'll go with what I know I respond to, 4-ad. Now, that being said... 1-ad didnt really give me any lethargy (or even a whole lot of strength) so not sure what the 4-ad will cover for me on something more powerful.

husker30

Awards
I ran hdrol as my first cycle and epi as my second. I would suggest doing this too actually. Saw pretty good gains and zero sides from hdrol aside from a little lethargy, and puberty-esque random boners. Gained 10-15 pounds and kept a good amount with proper pct obvi. Epi was a lot more fun for me thou.

Maybe cuz I got past the first cycle unscathed but i really felt great on it, real alpha and euphoric in gym strength gains so good I ran for 8 weeks, gained 20+ lb by end but was a little dirty cycle but ALOT of strength. Felt a few more sides on epi such as more liver stress and pretty heavy lethargy at times but good stuff. Ran SD this summer...Rough would not recommend as a first as it may turn you off to the whole AAS/DS/PH world which would be a bad thing.

Seems like you already ruled that out thou. Good luck, im also a taller guy like you a little more bf but either one is a good first.