drug test - AnabolicMinds.com

drug test

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  280 lbs.

drug test

I just got a hell of a good job offer and worried about the drug test. Ive read abunch of stuff so i feel good that ill pass but read a few post that said dbol an androl come make u fail. Im runin sust 250, tren a, deca, anadrol, an armidex. Its been about 4 weeks since i took the anadrol about 3 since the deca. I shouldnt have anything to worry about right

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fordfreak
    I just got a hell of a good job offer and worried about the drug test. Ive read abunch of stuff so i feel good that ill pass but read a few post that said dbol an androl come make u fail. Im runin sust 250, tren a, deca, anadrol, an armidex. Its been about 4 weeks since i took the anadrol about 3 since the deca. I shouldnt have anything to worry about right
    I'm pretty sure Deca is detectable for a very long time... But they shouldn't be looking for that, should they? I thought that jobs tested for weed, heroin, amphetamines, LSD........
  3. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Depending on the job the probably are only testing or recreational drugs. I myself know from experience that PEDs are not rated for by most work related drug screenings. I have experienced the same anxiousness leading up to though lmao. Good luck
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Yeah, 99% of jobs don't test for AAS.... What kinda job is it? If you don't mind me askin.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  5. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That is definitely a big question. But being civil servant myself, I didn't have any issues while on cycle. Although I only did one AAS but I have been on and off prohomones. You'll be good bro. They just are checkin to make sure you aren't an addict of recreational
  6. New Member

PA state police tests for steroids. I'm still waiting for that stage of the hiring process... it's the final stage, and coming up here very soon. They test your blood for hormone levels too to see if you're even injecting test... which I am... but I have a legal prescription, so...
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  280 lbs.

Its a city job 14 bucks a hour. I realy need this cnt screw it up ive pass the other test at my current job.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by fordfreak View Post
    Its a city job 14 bucks a hour. I realy need this cnt screw it up ive pass the other test at my current job.
    A regular ole job just tests for narcotics basically. No steroids. Steroids are ~300 per test, the average job cannot afford to administer those tests. Currently, I only know of a few places that test for steroids:

Military (if suspected), PA state police (learned that from experience), and obviously places like FBI, CIA, DHS. I'm sure there are others, but I'm also sure a regular city job won't be dropped 300 dollar tests.
  9. Advanced Member

And I know of some PDs where they SUGGEST the uc agents use them
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    Yeah, 99% of jobs don't test for AAS.... What kinda job is it? If you don't mind me askin.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Which jobs do test for AAS?
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wouldn't stress bro. Unless your going for some high profile job or military etc etc they should only be testing for recreational drugs. I work for a multi national billion dollar company that pays over $150k a year and the only things I get tested for other than recreational drugs is for immunities as I work in first aid etc. For a city job you'll be all good.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

^^^^^this

No company that's not LE or Military will test for roids. It's too expensive and they just flat out do not care
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Bro you will be fine, I was right in the middle of a cycle, when I had my drug test and passed it fine. The test for Mary Jane and Meth, and stuff, also masking agents

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price
  14. New Member

I agree with everyone on here..... I really don't think any regular non high profile company would waste all that money administering those tests to catch probably less than 1% of people who actually use PH or AAS.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

besides, once you in your cool to use all you want.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nolva/clomid test positive on a drug test?
    By Lotsofsquats in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-11-2003, 01:08 PM
  2. T1pro and drug tests
    By kranden in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 08:59 AM
  3. PH's and Drug Testing
    By jweave23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 08:14 PM
  4. drug tests