Epi re-release

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
So it appears epi has been re-released. I don't have any of my old bottles layin around, I wanted to see if the ingredient was the same. I read all about PP downfall, and that sucks man. Anyone have any other info on this epi? Real deal or beware?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
...epistane never went anywhere

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I believe he is talking about the re-release of epistrong

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Agreed the price is higher but its also a higher dosage as well 15mg instead of 10 i believe

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I believe he is talking about the re-release of epistrong
Yea, didnt want to get too direct with it lol, Ive gone a few rounds with rpn havoc before, but I think they changed their manufacturer. Its getting to be that time of year again so just doin a little researching. Plus Ive always wanted to try their epi product. We'll see, I love their bogos, maybe one will pop soon.

FutureMR.O

Awards
i just got a bottle of epi, 18mg. Haven't started my cycle yet though. im not sure wether to just run the cycle 5wks or pulse the cycle.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
i just got a bottle of epi, 18mg. Haven't started my cycle yet though. im not sure wether to just run the cycle 5wks or pulse the cycle.
I would run 6 weeks straight with a solid pct i think pulsing is kind of a waste but for some it works well

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wtf happened to PP?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
live to lift