- 12-06-2012, 12:14 PM
- 12-06-2012, 12:46 PM
Really depends on what type of compound you cycled, but for mostt ph forma shouldn't replace a serm, but rather be ran adjunct to it.Cultivating Mass.
12-06-2012, 12:52 PM
12-06-2012, 01:05 PM
Yea theres NO substitute for a serm. Forma is an a.i. Wit reversatol added, which does have some antiE properties but not like a serm. Wouldnt recommend cycling w.o one. Keep researching homie, u shoulda been able to answer that yourself. Im not bein a jerk thats jus the truth.Originally Posted by Herm
12-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Dhea products are the only time id say u cant get away w.no serm. Thats not a blanket statement tho as some are more potent than others and everyones bodies the same.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dingling in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2003, 06:10 PM
- By Old Guy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-07-2003, 05:29 PM
- By fullycovered in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2003, 01:42 PM
- By Bean in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2003, 01:41 PM
- By buyb12 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-25-2003, 10:23 AM