Tren (dienelone) question

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Hey guys, just joined today and read the sticky's, excited to be part of this site!

I have a question about tren.
I'm looking into a product called tren-stane. Its 10 mg epi and 10 mg tren a cap.
From research it looks like with trenazone transdermal the sweet spot is 90 mgs and is supposed to be way more bioavailanle.
Is this product just way underdosed on the tren?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the "tren" actually? Dienedione, trendione or dienolone? I've never heard of oral dienolone..

Anyway, it's underdosed, no matter what of those three compounds it is. Epi is good at 40mg and both dienedione and trendione need to be dosed at about 90mg/day.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the "tren" actually? Dienedione, trendione or dienolone? I've never heard of oral dienolone..

Anyway, it's underdosed, no matter what of those three compounds it is. Epi is good at 40mg and both dienedione and trendione need to be dosed at about 90mg/day.
The "tren" is the same as what is in trenavar. I have Tren-Stane at home. What I plan on doing is running it at 4 caps a day and then adding in extra trenavar clone.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Would adding. Few pumps of trenazone be a good idea? Or should I just stick to another oral tren like a trenevar clone?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Here is the ad off a website. I personally stay away from prepared stacks due to dosing problems.

""Ironflex is at it once again with another muscle-crafting product: Tren-Stane. Combining the powers of Dienolone and Epistane, Tren-Stane is sure to be the perfect supplement for anyone who is looking to take their training to the next level.
Users of Tren-Stane should expect similar, but greater, results to a solo run of Epistane. Of course, the amount of weight gained while running Tren-Stane is diet depending. Users seeking to bulk should expect weight-gains between 10-15lbs, while users attempting to cut should expect to gain 3-6lbs while simultaneously lowering body-fat 2-4%.
On its own, Epistane is known to pack several pounds of lean body mass onto users with a solid diet and training schedule, but when you add in the stackable Dienolone, the results become intensified! Since Dienolone is non-methylated it stacks perfectly with Epistane without adding any significant stress to your liver. Conclusively, this stack enables users to gain size while losing fat more effectively than a traditional Epistane cycles.
For best results, Ironflex Supplements recommends users take 2-3 capsules in divided daily doses with food. Cycles of Tren-Stane should last no longer than 4 weeks and users should take at least 8 weeks off between cycles. Lastly, remember that it is always important to have a viable PCT planned out before starting a product like Tren-Stane.
90 caps per bottle
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3, 17-dione 10mg
2a, 3-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg""

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I think you're better off just running Epi and Trenazone.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
You need 90mg/day of the "Tren" in that product.

This is why I am against most stacked products.

Go with a good Epi brand and add Tzone.

Epi @ 40-60/day
Tzone @ 2ml/day

Run 8 weeks = awesomeness