What is the shelflife of most PH/DS compounds?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
So I have a little stash now and would like to know how long I can expect these things to last if they sit on the shelf for a while...

Is there any special storage needs for the ones I know I won't be using for a while??

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I have Halo, Mecha, and Epi.

I understand Epi can degrade into phera and although some people love Phera I really don't want that to happen.

Anything to watch out for?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Keep them in a dark cool place and they should be good for a very long time.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Store them in a cool, dark, dry place. A closet or cupboard, or a safe is ideal.

Epi does not convert to phera, and that theory was debunked quite a while back. As long as they are unopened and still sealed, and stored like I said..they'll be good for years no problem.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
The only exceptions could be possibly liquids or products like our BULK-UP(since the carrier is lipid based and lipids do degrade or go rancid over time) with these type of products I would use the expiration dates.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Ok cool. Soooo if I have TERRIBLE air conditioning in my apartment and they are guaranteed to get some heat in the summertime, do they need to go into the fridge or freezer for the summer?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
That would be fine but once in I would leave them in, do not freeze then thaw then freeze.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Ok cool. Soooo if I have TERRIBLE air conditioning in my apartment and they are guaranteed to get some heat in the summertime, do they need to go into the fridge or freezer for the summer?
Your fridge is fine. I wouldn't suggest freezing them, because certain chemicals can change in freezing temperatures. Also they clips just straight up get ruined in the freezer after you take them out just because of drastic temp changes. Fridge or cooler dark place.