What is the shelflife of most PH/DS compounds?
- 12-06-2012, 02:24 AM
- 12-06-2012, 02:25 AM
I have Halo, Mecha, and Epi.
I understand Epi can degrade into phera and although some people love Phera I really don't want that to happen.
Anything to watch out for?
- 12-06-2012, 02:43 AM
12-06-2012, 02:45 AM
Store them in a cool, dark, dry place. A closet or cupboard, or a safe is ideal.
Epi does not convert to phera, and that theory was debunked quite a while back. As long as they are unopened and still sealed, and stored like I said..they'll be good for years no problem.
12-06-2012, 02:49 AM
The only exceptions could be possibly liquids or products like our BULK-UP(since the carrier is lipid based and lipids do degrade or go rancid over time) with these type of products I would use the expiration dates.
12-06-2012, 02:55 AM
Ok cool. Soooo if I have TERRIBLE air conditioning in my apartment and they are guaranteed to get some heat in the summertime, do they need to go into the fridge or freezer for the summer?
12-06-2012, 02:56 AM
12-06-2012, 03:39 AM
12-06-2012, 04:07 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Cosmonaut in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2008, 08:09 PM
- By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2007, 10:49 AM
- By RexGrandis in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2007, 03:10 PM
- By pcn in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-10-2007, 06:25 PM
- By Jcada in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 03-22-2004, 06:40 PM