ph looking

sarno75

sarno75

Awards
Looking for a good PH. Was thinking epi, pplex, or tren? 37yrs old. Looking for mass and strength gains. Took mdrol in the past and was ok. Ideas would be greatly appreciated along with what and if it should be stacked. Thank you!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Pplex no longer exists. It is a felony to have it or sell it

sarno75

sarno75

Awards
Yeah, I did read that! And working for a division of the US govt. I don't want to be on the other side.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
if mdrol was "alright" then you either underdosed it, have terrible nutrition, have terrible training, or are a fuking monster of a human. which one is it?

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if mdrol was "alright" then you either underdosed it, have terrible nutrition, have terrible training, or are a fuking monster of a human. which one is it?
lol It's not the best stuff on earth.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals? WHat have you used in the past? How many cycles have you done? Are you willing to get a grey market SERM? Have you exhausted non hormonal options?

sarno75

sarno75

Awards
None of the above there Thumper. None of the above. What works for some may not work for others.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
You pm'ed me a goal of 10-15lbs.

If you are looking for a true prohormone I would suggest either ANDRO FACTORY BULK-UP and or P-BOLD. Both are mild on sides which I find to be more and more important as we get get older(not calling you old by any means, what I mean is at 30 myself I find the sides far worse than when I was 21 and generally this is the case when I talk to others). A 6-8 week cycle of these can reap 10-15lbs. I would say 10 for sure but if everything is done perfect 15lbs is achievable. Of course I rep for AF so I recommend them but some other options are AMS 4ad, 1ad, and Forerunner Labs Alphamass and Alphabulk. These are all true prohormones.

As far as the methylated designer steroids I personally do not like the trens as they seem to trash my libido more than others(this again is worse as I age). With tren and SD eliminated that leaves us with EPI and HALO and LMG, MSTEN, dymethazine and a few others. Pretty much any of these can get you 10lbs in 6 weeks. Make note these are all going to be harder on the body with more sides. Some will argue that they felt no sides but you can't feel certain sides and only those with pre, during, and post cycle blood work can really say they had no sides.

Both options will get you there is is just a matter of how long you want to take and what kind of trip you want.

sarno75

sarno75

Awards
Ever hear about a stack of IGF-2, Free test, daa, anabeta as an 8 week bulking cycle?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Ever hear about a stack of IGF-2, Free test, daa, anabeta as an 8 week bulking cycle?
Those are solid supplements that have good feedback. I have only used DAA and like it. The others I have no first hand knowledge of but would not mind taking them in the future. If you wanted to go the PH/DS free route it certainly is a cool looking stack.

sarno75

sarno75

Awards
Yeah, I have the daa also in powder. Mixes worse than creatine!

Fake_Name

Awards
You pm'ed me a goal of 10-15lbs.

If you are looking for a true prohormone I would suggest either ANDRO FACTORY BULK-UP and or P-BOLD. Both are mild on sides which I find to be more and more important as we get get older(not calling you old by any means, what I mean is at 30 myself I find the sides far worse than when I was 21 and generally this is the case when I talk to others). A 6-8 week cycle of these can reap 10-15lbs. I would say 10 for sure but if everything is done perfect 15lbs is achievable. Of course I rep for AF so I recommend them but some other options are AMS 4ad, 1ad, and Forerunner Labs Alphamass and Alphabulk. These are all true prohormones.

As far as the methylated designer steroids I personally do not like the trens as they seem to trash my libido more than others(this again is worse as I age). With tren and SD eliminated that leaves us with EPI and HALO and LMG, MSTEN, dymethazine and a few others. Pretty much any of these can get you 10lbs in 6 weeks. Make note these are all going to be harder on the body with more sides. Some will argue that they felt no sides but you can't feel certain sides and only those with pre, during, and post cycle blood work can really say they had no sides.

Both options will get you there is is just a matter of how long you want to take and what kind of trip you want.
Thanks...

Just dropping in to say I'll look into these :)

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Epi for 6 weeks at 30-40 mg will be fine
Also get cycle assist, liv. 52, orange triad, fish oils , taurine (or whatever multi, I pick OT cuz it had the joint formula as well) pre load Hawthorn, fish oil, OT.
Pct get a serm (research Chems are popular) only run it 4 weeks, get daa, erase, and some more test boosting stuff, creatine

steppinRazor

Awards
Lol at AF Bulk up getting you 10-15lbs..

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
As said Plex is illegal any country I believe.
SD or M1T are still the kings imo as we in the UK are lucky enough to still have both of these - but not, another of my suggestions, DMZ.

Something that is proving very popular for us is Pro Magnon stacked with LMG - is a nice bulking stack and pretty friendly on the side front too.