Unbelievable

av6258

av6258

Awards
So I'm at this off shoot nutrition store by me and a kid is in there buying. I over hear the guy say "yea just stack that d-zine with the hdrol epi combo and you'll get the gains your looking for. Kid couldn't have been over 170lbs. No talk of PCT in the least. Crazy stuff out there man

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No worse then some of the idiotic posts on here...

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
So I'm at this off shoot nutrition store by me and a kid is in there buying. I over hear the guy say "yea just stack that d-zine with the hdrol epi combo and you'll get the gains your looking for. Kid couldn't have been over 170lbs. No talk of PCT in the least. Crazy stuff out there man
One time saw a guy say take 5 pills of sd a day (10mg each) with epi at 40mg. No cycle support. Told the guy run as long as he wanted no pct involved. I straight walked out.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i would stopped them both.that kinda stuff is the reason everything gets banned

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
i would stopped them both.that kinda stuff is the reason everything gets banned
The guy selling was 18 and he said he had been on them for his competition (right...), and it was about 100 per bottle. The guy buying could barely speak English. But yes that's exactly the reason.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
The guy selling was 18 and he said he had been on them for his competition (right...), and it was about 100 per bottle. The guy buying could barely speak English and just nodded to what the other said. But yes that's exactly the reason.

Repost I apologize.