SuperDrol or Halodrol-50?

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Here we go again boys, another Superdrol - Halodrol thread...

I would love to know some veteran users and their experiences. Logs or pros/cons.
I know Superdrol has better gains yet far more sides.
Was considering the M-Sten by IML which was just premiered this past week.
This is far from my first PH/DS cycle, im actually ending a Beastdrol cycle and going into PCT.

Advice would be awesome. Thanks. Constructive Criticism please, don't need any tampons here.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
msten isnt superdrol or hdrol, its msten... as in methylstenbolone

and sd is banned,so its not a very viable option anymore

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
I know that M-Sten is neither of the 2. I was simply stating the possibility of running a cycle of it. I've heard of very prominent Superdrol clones but that's it. Some colleagues of mine still have the original SD as well.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
ok well i think this really varies from person to person and goal. sd is better for size and strength no doubt. but if youre already a huge person wih several cycles behind you, hdrol might be too mild to bring anything to the table on its own. if youre a newbie though, hdrol would plenty suffice.

if you have the chance to get your hands on sd at a decent price, you should do it. even if you hold onto it for a year or more

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I loved SD haven't run Hdrol, but have run Msten. If you want to stay on the legal side. You'll really like Msten. It's the best and arguably the most affordable legal out now that SD's gone. In terms of strength, SD is about 10mg stronger than Msten. So, 20mg of Msten feels like 10mg of SD, etc IMO. I think that Msten feels a little cleaner than SD, but I'm not the right person to discuss that because I run SD at 30mg and have 0 issues and need 0 supports. I haven't run Msten higher than 20mg though, but I imagine that Msten at 30-40mg would be killer.

From what I've read from other guy's logs and from my own experience, I'd go with Msten and start at 10mg for two weeks and then bump it up to 20 for two weeks and call it a cycle. Be sure to run a proper PCT with a SERM. My next cycle with it I will be starting at 20 and ramping up to 40 to see how it treats me.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know that M-Sten is neither of the 2. I was simply stating the possibility of running a cycle of it.
We (IronMagLabs) just released the M-Sten for sale today. Use adrenolin15 at the checkout to save BIG. Buy 4 cycles for $28.75 ea plus FREE shipping on orders over $100.

2 capsules will be plenty for most users, even for myself at 260lbs!

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
We (IronMagLabs) just released the M-Sten for sale today. Use adrenolin15 at the checkout to save BIG. Buy 4 cycles for $28.75 ea plus FREE shipping on orders over $100.

2 capsules will be plenty for most users, even for myself at 260lbs!
I was thinking of this deal as I was writing my previous post.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
How would you guys run your cycle? 30/20/20/20?

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
No, first timer, 10/10/20/20.

Second cycle if the earlier 20mg weeks went well, 20/20/20/30.

Third if 30 went well, 30/30/30 and possibly 40.

I'm guessing 20-30 to be the sweet spot for most people, but I wouldn't go any deeper than 20 on the first cycle. Jumping up really high out of the gate the first time off is stupid because you don't know how your body will react to the hormone.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
What SERM would you suggest? Theoretically of course...

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Any. Really any of them will help get the job done. Clomid is supposedly better at restoring test function. Nolva is supposedly better at preventing gyno. Torem is supposed to be a middle ground of sorts. I've used Clomid and Torem and haven't noticed a difference. However, Clomid will affect your mood a little, but it wasn't overbearing IMO.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Would running test with it over do it?

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Nope. If you can and are will I would always recommend running test and using an oral as a kicker to the test cycle.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
What would be your suggested PCT/SERM stack ?

whaz

whaz

Awards
Don't mean to hijack or derail here but I was wondering if one of you guys could point me to a solid MSten log. Thanks in advance.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Don't mean to hijack or derail here but I was wondering if one of you guys could point me to a solid MSten log. Thanks in advance.
look up old ultradrol logs. that was msten before people even knew what msten was