Desperate need for help!

Jay0524

Awards
Good day,

My name is Jason. I am a 29 year old soldier. I am very involved in working out and lifting as of currently. I have been lifting and working out for years now, but I had never been so involved as of this time around. Since May, I have lost 57 lbs and have come down to about 215. My workouts consist of day on day off Insanity, with weight lifting in between. I have been taking supplements for years now and I have finally stuck to some kind of a "stack". I take Roxylean, CLA, Anatropin, HGH-up, yok3d or jack3d as preworkout, glutamine and tribullus along with an estrogen blocker/suppressor. I am now looking to venture into a much deeper more dedicated realm and I have been interested in designer "legal" stacks for sometime. I really need help on this because I don't want to waste money, nor do I want to hurt myself in anyway. I am looking for something that can help get me shredded and build some vascularity and size. Kind of like a Winny type deal. I was looking at products on getfreakybig.com but like I said before, I have absolutely no clue what I am doing this time. Any type of help on a good stack with minimal side effects would be immensely appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Jay

"Expect more than others think possible, Dream more than others think is practical, Risk more than others think is safe" - Unknown.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed to respond later

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
idk where you guys find these websites. but that one looks like straight scam to me. doesnt list ingredients and "buy 3 get 3 free?" cmon now

Jay0524

Awards
I saw it in a bodybuilding mag. Like I said, im super green on this subject and want to get the right advice and help before I go and do something stupid you know.

akaVeritaS

Awards
Look into Epistane. This will do everything you want and it will do it with minimal side effects.

I personally like Epistane dosed at 60mg a day, but some may say thats too much for a first time run. Starting at 30mg a day and increasing the dosage gradually would be best. I highly recommend stacking it with Stano as a base to help negate the few side effects Epistane can cause. I'd dose Stano between 600-1200mg a day (what ever you're comfortable with. I prefer 1200mg).

Make sure you research the **** out of post cycle therapy (PCT)... and don't be afraid to ask questions if you can't find the answers you're looking for!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a list of some of the safest (non methylated, meaning liver safe) prohormones you can run:

Stanodrol- Going to notice mainly androgenic properties from this. Increased strength and aggression, some leaning out, but not much mass gain.
Propadrol- Mild gains, some wet, meaning you will put on some weight with this one. But also discontinued.
M-LMG- Not a 17aa so not really liver toxic, decent wet gains.
Furuza- Very lean gains. But banned so hard to find.
BULK-UP- Safest, and gains are great. Also includes on cycle protection (CP+R).
Any bold or EQ precursor prohormone, such as P-BOLD will give good strength and weight gains as well.

Those are all liver friendly prohormones, so depending on your goals and what you can find/afford those are your best options.

Some other mild prohormones, although liver toxic, are Epistane and Halodrol.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is a list of some of the safest (non methylated, meaning liver safe) prohormones you can run:

Stanodrol- Going to notice mainly androgenic properties from this. Increased strength and aggression, some leaning out, but not much mass gain.
Propadrol- Mild gains, some wet, meaning you will put on some weight with this one. But also discontinued.
M-LMG- Not a 17aa so not really liver toxic, decent wet gains.
Furuza- Very lean gains. But banned so hard to find.
BULK-UP- Safest, and gains are great. Also includes on cycle protection (CP+R).
Any bold or EQ precursor prohormone, such as P-BOLD will give good strength and weight gains as well.

Those are all liver friendly prohormones, so depending on your goals and what you can find/afford those are your best options.

Some other mild prohormones, although liver toxic, are Epistane and Halodrol.
good list here.suprised protomax didn't make the list.i always liked i forces version

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Good day,

My name is Jason. I am a 29 year old soldier. I am very involved in working out and lifting as of currently. I have been lifting and working out for years now, but I had never been so involved as of this time around. Since May, I have lost 57 lbs and have come down to about 215. My workouts consist of day on day off Insanity, with weight lifting in between. I have been taking supplements for years now and I have finally stuck to some kind of a "stack". I take Roxylean, CLA, Anatropin, HGH-up, yok3d or jack3d as preworkout, glutamine and tribullus along with an estrogen blocker/suppressor. I am now looking to venture into a much deeper more dedicated realm and I have been interested in designer "legal" stacks for sometime. I really need help on this because I don't want to waste money, nor do I want to hurt myself in anyway. I am looking for something that can help get me shredded and build some vascularity and size. Kind of like a Winny type deal. I was looking at products on getfreakybig.com but like I said before, I have absolutely no clue what I am doing this time. Any type of help on a good stack with minimal side effects would be immensely appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Jay

"Expect more than others think possible, Dream more than others think is practical, Risk more than others think is safe" - Unknown.
Just don't rush into anything.

Jay0524

Awards
Thank you so much for the help.
I have been doing non-stop research and I have found what I believe will be the best stack for me.
I went with an LGI - Stano and CEL H-drol stack. Along with this I ordered a Protex Cycle assist and a Vital 3x PCT.
Can I or should I continue to take my Roxy lean/ ripped fuel as a fat burner?
Also, should I stop taking any other supplements once I start this cycle, I.E Anatropin, Tribullus, HGH?
Thanks again.
Jay

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Didnt get a serm, should I?
If so, any recomendations?
If you need one they are easy to find. Google "research chemicals" or "research SERMS" and you will find some companies. Google that companies name with words like "scam" "ripoff" and check thier trustworthiness that way.

Clomid (clomiphene) Nolva (Tamoxifene) or Torem (Toremiphene) are what you need and each has different benifits and small differences. The end result is recovery and they all achieve that. They are also spelled a ton of different ways.

Jay0524

Awards
If you need one they are easy to find. Google "research chemicals" or "research SERMS" and you will find some companies. Google that companies name with words like "scam" "ripoff" and check thier trustworthiness that way.

Clomid (clomiphene) Nolva (Tamoxifene) or Torem (Toremiphene) are what you need and each has different benifits and small differences. The end result is recovery and they all achieve that. They are also spelled a ton of different ways.
Will do, thanks.
I did order a full PCT and Cycle support. Is that in anyway a serm?

Jay0524

Awards
Thanks for all the help Dave.
What are your thoughts on Formexx Black made by ASL, because I was looking at buying that. Thanks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
op needs to start by reading the stickies. ALL OF THEM. :thumbsup: