M-STEN Rx~Pure Methylstenbolone

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
M-STEN Rx - Pro-Anabolic Compound

M-STEN Rx is an over the counter legal product that contains 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule. The raw materials were manufactured at a pharmaceutical company and then assembled in a GMP and FDA approved facility. Mass spectrometry has verified the purity and proven that M-STEN Rx does NOT contain ANY Superdrol contamination. This product is the real deal. No other previous Methylsten product has ever been this pure!

Methylstenbolone possesses an androgenic rating of 170 and a whopping anabolic rating of 660. Research dating back to the mid 1960's proves that Methylstenbolone has a greater relative muscle building effect than Anadrol or Dianabol. Methylstenbolone is an active and orally-bioavailable DHT-derived compound that resists metabolic breakdown. As a result, Methylstenbolone has a long acting pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency. It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are unlikely.

The purest Methylsten product ever produced is now in stock at IronMagLabs!

>>>IronMagLabsBodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: M-Sten Rx

- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Increases Strength & Power
- Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
- Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
- No Bloating or Water Retention
- 10mg of pure Methylstenbolone per capsule

Please visit Henryv's blog on Methylstenbolone for a great article.

>>> http://www.totalflexblog.com/prohorm...yl-stenbolone/

timmytime13

timmytime13

Awards
Goood ishhh! On m sten ATM. Might pick up a bottle if I wana run it higher.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Looks tasty!

Dear Santa,
Please send 3 bottles my way! I've been a good boy! Really!

technique88

technique88

Awards
How many capsules in a bottle?

technique88

technique88

Awards
Gonna run this at 30-40 mg in May thanks bro.
Interesting, I was curious as to how high you can dose. I've taken SD at 20mg with no sides at all, not even elevated liver values (blood worked conformation but was running tudca).

Question for the reps, could 30mg be do-able for an experienced user?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Interesting, I was curious as to how high you can dose. I've taken SD at 20mg with no sides at all, not even elevated liver values (blood worked conformation but was running tudca).

Tudca works that good huh? What do you think about a SAMe tudca combo? Overkill ?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How many capsules in a bottle?
60 caps.

Yes sir!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I ordered 4. 1 for me to use somewhere along the line and 3 for dudes in my unit.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Tudca works that good huh? What do you think about a SAMe tudca combo? Overkill ?
It is definitely your best for liver support. That being said that was my body metabolizing the methyl and everyone is different so I can't say your values would be un touched. I don't think sSAMe wand tudca would be over kill at all. I'd take the tudca with your methyl and SAMe later in te day.

Heavy iron:

Thanks buddy, pay day is Friday so I think I will be purchasing :)

whaz

whaz

Awards
It's times like these I wish I didn't have enough PH's for five cycles already and could justify buying this lol. My walllllllets tellin me noooo. But my body! My boooooddddyyyysss telllllin me yeeeeessssss!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's times like these I wish I didn't have enough PH's for five cycles already and could justify buying this lol. My walllllllets tellin me noooo. But my body! My boooooddddyyyysss telllllin me yeeeeessssss!
Hahaha thats funny.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have plenty in my stash but I dont mind running a log of this. Been told it should be shipping to me soon. Cant wait to put on a show.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be running this at 40mg in about 10 days to finish off my IML stack! Yea buddy

whaz

whaz

Awards
I have plenty in my stash but I dont mind running a log of this. Been told it should be shipping to me soon. Cant wait to put on a show.
Yea I feel ya. I'll live vicariously through you until I break down and just buy the damn stuff. No such thing as too many supps stockpiled but methinks my girlfriend would not be too pleased if I spent all my money here and got no Xmas presents (which is the road I'm headed down lol)

technique88

technique88

Awards
That's exactly how I feel buddy! I have tons of SuperDrol and some Lmg on the way just to have in my stash. I'm trying so hard not to purchase msten but I might lose this battle :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's exactly how I feel buddy! I have tons of SuperDrol and some Lmg on the way just to have in my stash. I'm trying so hard not to purchase msten but I might lose this battle :)
Go ahead and give in its ok haha. I have plenty but sell some stuff every now and then.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Go ahead and give in its ok haha. I have plenty but sell some stuff every now and then.
Throw your link up on this thread or pm me the link for the log I want to see msten in action.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throw your link up on this thread or pm me the link for the log I want to see msten in action.
I will go through my subbed threads and post the link in the relevant threads. I am hoping it shows up this week so I can start it next week. Anxious to see how this plus my diet work together. I have been mild cycle like progression lately.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
you can always buy a bunch now, hang on to it and then sell it in a year for at least triple the price. :)

steppinRazor

Awards
you can always buy a bunch now, hang on to it and then sell it in a year for at least triple the price. :)
Ooorrrrrrrr buy a bunch now and hoard them like a junkie..

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol I ordered 4. 1 for me to use somewhere along the line and 3 for dudes in my unit.
You guys will be very happy. M-STEN Rx is the purest Methylstenbolone ever released.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Touch down!!!

Looking forward to it!! How do you think something like this would bridge with something like Superdrol?? Lead off with SD into Msten? Just brainstorming a little..

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to it!! How do you think something like this would bridge with something like Superdrol?? Lead off with SD into Msten? Just brainstorming a little..
I think it would be fine if doses are reasonable brother.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
yeah, it's potent I would start with 20mg and see how you react.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or do most keep it at 20 ?
At 270lbs, 20mg was plenty for me. 20mg for 6wks plus a good diet and smart training - one can really change their physique quickly with this!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea but if one was very used to using Superdrol at 30mgs, I could see wanting to bump up to 30 on Msten

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea but if one was very used to using Superdrol at 30mgs, I could see wanting to bump up to 30 on Msten
Oh yes, if one is more experienced, he may travel up a little further. I've run cycles of Superdrol at 60mg, but I wouldn't want to take the M-Sten past 40mg. I said 20mg was plenty, because of it producing little to no sides at this dose whilst still producing strong steady gains. 40mg produces even faster gains, but the sides are much worse.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My man said 60mg of sd lmao. Damn!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
. I've run cycles of Superdrol at 60mg, but I wouldn't want to take the M-Sten past 40mg. I said 20mg was plenty, because of it producing little to no sides at this dose whilst still producing strong steady gains. 40mg produces even faster gains, but the sides are much worse.
If someone takes Superdrol at 60mgs. Then that person obviously could care less about sides...IMO...

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If someone takes Superdrol at 60mgs. Then that person obviously could care less about sides...IMO...
I'm simply not prone to very many sides at all, even running 2.5mg methyltrienolone without any supports, besides my blood pressure and heart rate, my blood values all remained within normal ranges. Not everyone responds to a substance in the same manner.. you should know that.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm simply not prone to very many sides at all, even running 2.5mg methyltrienolone without any supports, besides my blood pressure and heart rate, my blood values all remained within normal ranges. Not everyone responds to a substance in the same manner.. you should know that.
LOL.. why are taking such offence. I could care less, if you want to bump your Superdrol up to 100mgs that's your choice.. its my choice to have the opinion that that's stupid....you should know that...:D

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL.. why are taking such offence. I could care less, if you want to bump your Superdrol up to 100mgs that's your choice.. its my choice to have the opinion that that's stupid....you should know that...:D
It's the tren. You could compliment me, or tell me happy birthday and I'll still be ready to bite someones head off. lol What I was originally getting at was that the M-Sten is more potent than the Superdrol.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the tren. You could compliment me, or tell me happy birthday and I'll still be ready to bite someones head off. lol What I was originally getting at was that the M-Sten is more potent than the Superdrol.
No problem.. gotta love that Tren...makes me strong as a f vck...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M-sten more potent than sd?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4