M-STEN Rx~Pure Methylstenbolone

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Nice article. But people are reporting much milder gains on Methylstenbolone than Superdrol... Real world results..
    Some are yes, but M-Sten also has less sides than SD.

  2. Re: M-STEN Rx~Pure Methylstenbolone


    Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post
    Some are yes, but M-Sten also has less sides than SD.
    Don't get me wrong I think m-sten is gonna be great, but for the other poster to say 60mgs of Superdrol is ok but don't go over 20mgs with Msten because its stronger, I say that's ridiculous..
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post

    Don't get me wrong I think m-sten is gonna be great, but for the other poster to say 60mgs of Superdrol is ok but don't go over 20mgs with Msten because its stronger, I say that's ridiculous..
    Yea this exactly.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  4. Quote Originally Posted by IronMagLabs View Post

    Some are yes, but M-Sten also has less sides than SD.
    Ill try it sometime this year. How is it compared to ultradrol?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  5. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Ill try it sometime this year. How is it compared to ultradrol?
    Its very similar since both are Methylsten except IronMagLabs M-STEN Rx is 10mg caps.

    UD is only 4mg.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

    milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post

    Its very similar since both are Methylsten except IronMagLabs M-STEN Rx is 10mg caps.

    UD is only 4mg.
    Man UD gave me rash at 12mg. Can't imagine doing 20mg of pure msten....
    RecoverBro ELITE

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Man UD gave me rash at 12mg. Can't imagine doing 20mg of pure msten....
    Yeah, I have heard that before in a few UD logs. However its a pretty dry time of year for many places where its winter time. Might be a contributing factor.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

    milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off

  8. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post

    Yeah, I have heard that before in a few UD logs. However its a pretty dry time of year for many places where its winter time. Might be a contributing factor.
    True. I don't really remember what part of the year I took it though. But it got really bad really fast. And the rash still lingers. Definitely not spreading and not as inflamed but it just won't disappear.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Re: M-STEN Rx~Pure Methylstenbolone


    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    True. I don't really remember what part of the year I took it though. But it got really bad really fast. And the rash still lingers. Definitely not spreading and not as inflamed but it just won't disappear.
    Could it be coincidence??

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    True. I don't really remember what part of the year I took it though. But it got really bad really fast. And the rash still lingers. Definitely not spreading and not as inflamed but it just won't disappear.
    STD?
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

    milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off

  11. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post

    STD?
    Supertrimethyldrol?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  12. ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Awesome, thanks!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Supertrimethyldrol?
    Sexually transmitted disease.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

    milehighkratom.com Representative Coupon Code = milehigh15 for 15% off
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M-STEN Rx ftw! via IML btw
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 05:20 PM
  2. What gave you the most PURE hypertrophy from experience?
    By pjorstad in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 09:22 PM
  3. grapseed oil 100% pure
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2004, 05:50 PM
  4. Darting for the pure pleasure of it!
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-24-2004, 01:45 PM
  5. Pure Speed Programs
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-29-2003, 12:12 AM
Log in
Log in