Just how little is too little?

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am currently on a 1Test 4ad cycle ending week 8. i have been using HCG for a few weeks now at about 500iu's on Saturday and Sunday. My nuts were at about 50% and they would go up to 60-75% by Monday and then by Thursday they woudl be down again. that was no problem I upped my 1Test and now I am like 25% original size by Wednesday and on the weekends the HCG only gets me up to 40% or so. My HCG is predosed so that I will have 1500iu's right before I start PCT so I can't bump that up unfortuanetly. Where do you guys draw the line and say well its time to quit the cylce cause my nuts are gone? Is testicular size during a cyle any indication of how long it will take you to recover?

dego

Awards
I am currently on a 1Test 4ad cycle ending week 8. i have been using HCG for a few weeks now at about 500iu's on Saturday and Sunday. My nuts were at about 50% and they would go up to 60-75% by Monday and then by Thursday they woudl be down again. that was no problem I upped my 1Test and now I am like 25% original size by Wednesday and on the weekends the HCG only gets me up to 40% or so. My HCG is predosed so that I will have 1500iu's right before I start PCT so I can't bump that up unfortuanetly. Where do you guys draw the line and say well its time to quit the cylce cause my nuts are gone? Is testicular size during a cyle any indication of how long it will take you to recover?
varies from person to person but I don't see how it could be a good thing to drop all horomone while you have a pair of raisins swing around.

I doubt many will like my ideas but oh well. if you want to know here it is.

I just finished up a 10 week cycle, it breaks down like this:
7 weeks of Tren and OHT
with 2 weeks of M4AD <-(underrated compound)
followed by 2 weeks of M1T
followed by 2 weeks of M1,4
and finished of with 3 weeks of OHT only.

So my 'boys' were at an all time low by the begining of week 8..... and I didn't want to dive head first into PCT. I like to taper down at the end of a cycle and OHT is perfect for this. With 2 weeks of OHT(base) only my boys came back to about 75% (yep I was bouncing back while 'on') and I am currently on day 4 of clomid only and my boys are the biggest they have ever been.

Just to note... I have a hard time recovering from cycles and have to fight hard to keep what I get. Not this time I lost 4 lbs right of the bat and that was water and glycogen (M1,4 bloat is bad had to up my letro to .2mg ed) I am continuing to gain in strength and lose fat while maintaining weight in PCT

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
testicle size is a poor indicator of shutdown. you can have no atrophy but still be shut down. my advice is to end your cycle now. give yourself one last shot of HCG and than stop it, as it's suppressive itself. start your PCT with nolva/clomid at the appropriate dose. it'll take time but you'll be allright.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I hear some people doing hcg in doses two days in a row like that. I think it's retarded. Where did you get that from?

You don't do your test two days in a row do you? HCG is active for up to 5 days... No wonder you're shrinking again by thursday.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hear some people doing hcg in doses two days in a row like that. I think it's retarded. Where did you get that from?

You don't do your test two days in a row do you? HCG is active for up to 5 days... No wonder you're shrinking again by thursday.
Huh I didnt know it was active for 5 days. I had read that a lot of people used it on Saturday and Sunday during a cycle. Seems like a read either here or somewhere else where a doc actually recomended the weekend method of dosing too but I am not sure

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
varies from person to person but I don't see how it could be a good thing to drop all horomone while you have a pair of raisins swing around.

I doubt many will like my ideas but oh well. if you want to know here it is.

I just finished up a 10 week cycle, it breaks down like this:
7 weeks of Tren and OHT
with 2 weeks of M4AD <-(underrated compound)
followed by 2 weeks of M1T
followed by 2 weeks of M1,4
and finished of with 3 weeks of OHT only.

So my 'boys' were at an all time low by the begining of week 8..... and I didn't want to dive head first into PCT. I like to taper down at the end of a cycle and OHT is perfect for this. With 2 weeks of OHT(base) only my boys came back to about 75% (yep I was bouncing back while 'on') and I am currently on day 4 of clomid only and my boys are the biggest they have ever been.

Just to note... I have a hard time recovering from cycles and have to fight hard to keep what I get. Not this time I lost 4 lbs right of the bat and that was water and glycogen (M1,4 bloat is bad had to up my letro to .2mg ed) I am continuing to gain in strength and lose fat while maintaining weight in PCT
Thanks for the advice. Tapering does sound like a good plan of action

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Huh I didnt know it was active for 5 days. I had read that a lot of people used it on Saturday and Sunday during a cycle. Seems like a read either here or somewhere else where a doc actually recomended the weekend method of dosing too but I am not sure
Swale's pct protocol (cruise on over to CEM to check it out if you haven't) is ideally 500 every three days to every other day or like 200-250 every day while on.

HCG does have some interesting effects if used in large doses for short periods of time, peter north style... yeah!

:rofl:

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Is HCG really necessary for an 8week cycle. Any cycle I have done has rarely gone over 8weeks and although I didnt measure my nutz to begin with I dont remember them shrinking.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is HCG really necessary for an 8week cycle. Any cycle I have done has rarely gone over 8weeks and although I didnt measure my nutz to begin with I dont remember them shrinking.
My boys seem to be pretty sensitive for some reason????

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
is nobody listening? you can't recover while running hcg

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Thats what I was asking, I know HCG is usually used to keep the size of the testes normal to help them recover, hopefully, when you hit pct. But if your nutz dont shrink would you really need to run HCG at all?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
on an 8 weeker you don't need HCG
HCG is used on longer cycles to make recovery easier when the cycle stops
hcg should be used 2x a week at 250-500iu each shot
don't use it for PCT as its suppressive

keninishna

Awards
hcg is still good for LH sensitivity to get the lydig(sp?) cells responding, getting your nuts to normal size before pct is just another function of hcg.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
With 2 weeks of OHT(base) only my boys came back to about 75% (yep I was bouncing back while 'on') and I am currently on day 4 of clomid only and my boys are the biggest they have ever been.
Ive heard that OHT isnt that suppressive of natural test. Still though, if there's any androgens in your system you shouldnt be able to fully recover.

BV

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
on an 8 weeker you don't need HCG
HCG is used on longer cycles to make recovery easier when the cycle stops
hcg should be used 2x a week at 250-500iu each shot
don't use it for PCT as its suppressive
It's actually a 10 week cycle I am just at the end of week 8.

I thought that no matter the length of the cycle if you nuts shrink than in order to make a speedy recovery you should run it while on.

My last shot of HCG will be one week after my last shot of 1T I doubt that I will experience any testicular hypertrophy from that.

dego

Awards
Ive heard that OHT isnt that suppressive of natural test. Still though, if there's any androgens in your system you shouldnt be able to fully recover.

BV
agreed
OHT is suppressive but less so than Test by at least a factor of 4 when you include the complete lack of estrogen.
Any androgen will inhibit FULL recovery, BUT you can recover SOME while still 'ON'. 400mg a week of OHT(base) is probably low enough that most but probably not all will partially recover.

A few over on animal's board a couple people have reported their boys getting bigger while STARTING (brand new cycle) a moderate dose of OHT only along with the volume of their load .... animal even noted that it was more pronounced than the effects of clomid on his raisins. Now from my experience ending on OHT only isn't as strong as clomid but I was still 'on'. I was planning on only running OHT and continuing to taper WITHOUT clomid/hcg/nolva, but I pussed out and started using clomid as it is tried and true.(I made some damn good gains on that cycle and wasn't about to gamble) Tapering would have taken probably 5-6 weeks at the rate I was 'recovering'. I put ' ' around recovering to emphasize that I have not had blood tests done and am using testicular size to let me know my body is making LH and hence testosterone. I went from raisins back to 75% of normal so it was a very pronounced change.

Anyone wanna poke holes in my faulty logic..... feel free, I am here to learn and related what I have found to true for me.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
funny, my reply about 8 weeks was in reference to a question ironviking asked