T3/clen cut

kp2012

Awards
Hey guys needing some help with a quick 2 week cut. I have just finished pct and am needing to cut down as much as I can in 2 weeks before I go away on vacation. I was given 9 clen tabs (20mg each) and 37 t3 tabs but am unsure if I should use them without anabolics. Am thinking of doing a keto diet too, what's the best option here for cutting as much as I can in terms of diet and potentially using these pills?

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
You shouldn't try cutting in 2 weeks unless you're using DNP and anabolics. I don't suggest using DNP unless you have to.

kp2012

Awards
its just a quick cut bro nothing major, the majority of my cutting was done 4 weeks ago. i've since been on a maintenance but thought i'd try lose a little more before i go away.

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
You don't have enough clen tbh. You could crash diet and run t3 at super high doses if you're on anabolics. I would just stick to a 1000 calorie deficit per day for 2 weeks with ECA stack.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PCT+cutting = lose lots of muscle.

kp2012

Awards
You don't have enough clen tbh. You could crash diet and run t3 at super high doses if you're on anabolics. I would just stick to a 1000 calorie deficit per day for 2 weeks with ECA stack.
I got some more clen now, I have 21 tabs all at 20mg each, so that should last me 10.5 days if I'm not mistaken?