So what's the deal with msten?

Vitamin_C

Awards
Ok, recently I've been looking into msten and while there are many claims of it being comparable to sd, from reading logs/reviews it seems (atleast at rec dose 8-16mg) more like a stronger hdrol

So my question (one of them) is have anyone of you ran it higher? Like 24-30mg area? And how did that go?

Also wondering if you'd rec. this for a first cycle? Seems like a lot of people are saying its pretty mild side wise so doesn't seem like a bad idea

Vitamin_C

Awards
Also to clear this up, if I run this, whether its my 1st cycle or not, I wouldn't dose it that high(24-30mg) with anything for my first time using. I was just asking about those dosages out of curiosity because of comparisons to sd

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
i think msten is a dimethyl which means bad choice for first cycle. i might be wrong though about the dimethyl part though

timmytime13

timmytime13

Awards
Just started m sten today , will let you know how it is.

Vitamin_C

Awards
Yeah it is dimethyl but I don't see what's so wrong with that. I see many people run low-dose sd cycles as their 1st

@timmytime; alright cool let me know how it goes. What doses do you plan on running it @?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't suggest it as a first cycle.

It does seem more is "needed" to satisfy people's "more is better" mentality.

With that said I will be testing(and logging) Iron Mag Labs new methyl sten soon at 20mg a day. Should be starting around next week. I have done a few different cycles which include superdrol and hdrol.

timmytime13

timmytime13

Awards
Yeah it is dimethyl but I don't see what's so wrong with that. I see many people run low-dose sd cycles as their 1st

@timmytime; alright cool let me know how it goes. What doses do you plan on running it @?
Will do brah a, Im logging it over on shredded labs forum.

Im going to run it at 16/16/20/20 at least.

I have 2 bottles at 90 caps 4 mg a cap, going to run it as high and as long as I can,

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards

cuz you dont know how your liver will react to methyls if you havnt rn one before, and a dimethyl is double methylated. only the morons start with sd

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
I'm nearing week 4 of SL's sten and I can say(at 12mgs/day) it's comparable to 30mgs of Epi, 75HD and 10mg SD. Excited for the next run going to run 24mgs.