Stupid mistake... asking for help, first cycle pct

AwwSnap

Awards
Hello guys
I will try to be brief as not to bore you. After being curious about anabolics for a few I decided to give it a try. I spoke with a friend of mine who had cycled a few time and acquired sust 250 from him. I thought he knew what he was doing, so I took his advice. Now after much more research I realize he really did not know what he was doing. I understand how stupid I was, and some of the terrible things that could happen if I actually took his advice.

My cycle was sust 250 at 500mg pw(2 250 shots per week)
I was told to take erase pro during, and an otc test booster when the cycle was finished. That was it.

Now I know this is garbage. I am currently on week 10.
My pct plan now is

letro at
Day 1: .50mg
Day 2: 1.0mg
Day 3: 1.5mg
Day 4: 2.0mg
Day 5: 2.5mg

4-7 days at 2.5mg

Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg***
Day 5: .25mg

The letro is to get rid of the small amount of gyno developed during cycle
I plan to start the letro right after my last inject, and continue at .25 untill I start clomid

Three weeks after last inject
Clomid
day 1 300mg
2-11 100 mg
12-21 50mg

Also I plan to run igf1 lr3 at 50 mcg per day
when I start the clomid, and run it for 4 weeks.
I am doing this to help keep the gains and to help heal the body.

I am 30yrs old
180lbs
not sure about bf%

I am very happy with the cycle so far.
I was able to gain 50 lbs on the bench and had amazing gains all across the board.

How does this look?
Thanks for any advice!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I've never heard of anyone using 300 mg of clomid....ever. I've never used injectables so waiting for others to share their experience here. Ok this took me literally 15 seconds to find on Google. Don't use letro use something like formestane or exemestane . You don't want to use something that completely kills the estrogen enzyme in pct. It will only leave you with a huge estro spike when AI is ceased.

AwwSnap

Awards
Thanks JD261985

Wouldn't adding nolva to pct stop estro spike or would I have to run an ai like exemestane during pct?

I guess I just don't see how formestane or exemestane will help with gyno

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Thanks JD261985

Wouldn't adding nolva to pct stop estro spike or would I have to run an ai like exemestane during pct?

I guess I just don't see how formestane or exemestane will help with gyno
Listen I was just throwing in my two cents based off of something I read. Let some of the expert users chime in and share their experience

AwwSnap

Awards
I have about 2 weeks worth left.

I start the pct in 5 weeks

The pct on there includes an ai.

Nolvadex @ 40/40/20/20
Clomid @ 100/50/50/25
Aromasin @ 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5
DAA @ 3/3/3/3/3/3
Inhibit-P @ 2 caps a day for 6 weeks

After reading I see why you want a serm and ai.
I guess what I dont understand still is if I want to use letro for the gyno how to incorporate it into the pct or do I need to wait.

Can I not do the letro as listed above and then continue on to my normal pct?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would not use letro in pct. I would wait until after pct. letro brings estrogen to zero. Some levels of estrogen are needed for the body to reach homeostasis.

Finally after pct when you are tapering your letro dose down YOU NEED TO USE AROMASIN in order to suppress the rebound estrogen spike from discontinuing use of letrozole.

Otherwise your gyno will probably come back with a vengance

AwwSnap

Awards
Gentlemen

Thank you for the assistance. I will run this pct
Nolvadex @ 40/40/20/20
Clomid @ 100/50/50/25
Aromasin @ 0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5
DAA @ 3/3/3/3/3/3
Inhibit-P @ 2 caps a day for 6 weeks

with the igf lr3.

After pct I will use letro and Aromasin for the gyno. I am confident I will find the information I need on here of how to properly use these.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
You might want to pick up some Nizoral shampoo if you are prone to shedding... I found letro causes shedding worse than Epi or Hdrol. A lot worse...