Helladrol Cycle Finalized (I think)

whaz

whaz

Awards
So I posted a thread a week or so ago about my upcoming Helladrol cycle and I think I've got most of the kinks worked out and wanted to see what you guys thought. Cycle assist pre, during, and pct, Hella - 75/75/75/100/100/100, Dermacrine 4 pumps a day all cycle,
Clomid 100/100/50/50, DAA 1 scoop a day starting day one of pct, OstaRx 3 caps a day first two weeks of pct then 2 caps a day till the bottle runs out (maybe? haven't decided on the osta yet) Reduce Xt starting week 2 of pct and run for 4 weeks. Anything stand out as looking ridiculous or do things look pretty solid? Ps. I stole and adapted a lot of this from Dylan Gemelli (just wanted to say thanks for the treasure trove of info in your log).

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
clomid might be a little high on the dose for just hella, your call though. and maybe look into an ai taper like erase for pct. if you dont now how to run osta, just eave it out. hdrol wont supres you to the point where youd need a sarm to help keep gains, its very light weight. is one scoop of daa 3g? start it last week of hdrol

grandroid828

Awards
clomid might be a little high on the dose for just hella, your call though. and maybe look into an ai taper like erase for pct. if you dont now how to run osta, just eave it out. hdrol wont supres you to the point where youd need a sarm to help keep gains, its very light weight. is one scoop of daa 3g? start it last week of hdrol
Curious as to why start daa last during last week of hdrol? Never heard that bro

whaz

whaz

Awards
Thanks for the input, I'll probably lower the dosage of clomid, I run a little on the paranoid side so well see lol. I've used this batch of Clomid before and had pretty good results, albeit at lower doses, so I'll most likely end up doing that unless circumstances require more. I have Erase Pro and had originally planned to run one cap a day starting week 3 of pct but couldn't decide if it was worth it/overkill. Yea I'm probably gonna save the osta for another cycle, I need to do more research on that one. And yes the DAA is 3g per scoop. Thank you for your response.

whaz

whaz

Awards
Curious as to why start daa last during last week of hdrol? Never heard that bro
I could be wrong but I've heard of people preloading/frontloading/megadosing (whatever you wanna call it) DAA, kinda like creatine. I'm assuming that's what he's referring to but I don't know. I've heard mixed reviews as to it's effectiveness doing it that way.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Thanks for the input, I'll probably lower the dosage of clomid, I run a little on the paranoid side so well see lol. I've used this batch of Clomid before and had pretty good results, albeit at lower doses, so I'll most likely end up doing that unless circumstances require more. I have Erase Pro and had originally planned to run one cap a day starting week 3 of pct but couldn't decide if it was worth it/overkill. Yea I'm probably gonna save the osta for another cycle, I need to do more research on that one. And yes the DAA is 3g per scoop. Thank you for your response.
clomid first week or first few days at 100 is not a bad idea. and its ok to start AI sooner. it might be a waste. but better then estro problem.

whaz

whaz

Awards
clomid first week or first few days at 100 is not a bad idea. and its ok to start AI sooner. it might be a waste. but better then estro problem.
Thanks for the reply, I will probably be using the Erase seeing as I already have it. Thinking every day for maybe 2 weeks then EoD till I'm done. I wanna make sure I'm taking every thing I need for a safe cycle but I also don't wanna be a walking pharmacy. Pretty much take what I need without going over board and wasting money and loading my body up with stuff I don't really need. I feel like with the Erase, Reduce Xt, Clomid, and DAA I should have a pretty decent time recuperating.

whaz

whaz

Awards
Anyone have any thoughts on throwing in EndoSurge into my pct as well? Been reading some interesting things about Erase + Endo. Or would this just be overkill?

j05441

Awards
I could be wrong but I've heard of people preloading/frontloading/megadosing (whatever you wanna call it) DAA, kinda like creatine. I'm assuming that's what he's referring to but I don't know. I've heard mixed reviews as to it's effectiveness doing it that way.
The studies with DAA shows its effectiveness at day 11 or so. Not to say it dosnt work till then but thats when its messured. Its cheep so a week early cant hurt

Not sure about endo but erase is stright

whaz

whaz

Awards
The studies with DAA shows its effectiveness at day 11 or so. Not to say it dosnt work till then but thats when its messured. Its cheep so a week early cant hurt

Not sure about endo but erase is stright
Yea I'm looking forward to the Erase and Endo seems pretty legit as well. I feel like it will be a solid addition.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 7