bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Hello bros,

Background :

31yr old
185lbs
11-13%bf currently
Lifting since H.S. seriously again for last two years. I will actually competing in my first physique show this may! Then I plan on running my first cycle. I've read up quite a bit on this over the
Last year but still may need to learn more. I'm not that smartest guy when it comes to this stuff, it gets confusing to me sometimes tbh. Anyway here's the plan so far:

Test E @ 500/week pins on mon/fri 14-16 weeks not sure yet
Possibly a 4week dbol kickstart @ 25 ed

Cycle support:

AI exemestane 12.5 ed
Cel cycle assist
Taurine if needed
Glutamine
Multi
Fish oil
Cissus
Aegius or tudca (maybe someone could enlighten me on this)
HCGenererate all the way through
Hawthorne berry

PCT
Nolva 40/20/20/10
Clomid 100//50/50/25 (not sure on this)
DAA(pbold or TFC-1)
HCGenerate
Anabeta

I was also thinking of running Masterone as I have access to it, but since it's my first run prolly won't.

Feel free to pick this apart as I'm here to learn always. I'm open to suggestions as well.

Thanks

Diet/training will be in check as I'll probably be running this with the guidance of my coach who is a NPC judge/competitor.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
*preparation stages. On phone sorry for spelling error.

I no longer have any excuses for not repping you all.

artvandalay

artvandalay

Awards
You prolly don't need the clomid along with nolvadex. And I would just run the nolva at 20/20/10/10

Damorgs

Awards
You prolly don't need the clomid along with nolvadex. And I would just run the nolva at 20/20/10/10
He's right about not running both, you probably won't need to. I would take clomid over nolva anyday...

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
He's right about not running both, you probably won't need to. I would take clomid over nolva anyday...
Okay ill consider this. Thanks guys. Can you elaborate more on the clomid over nolva a bit more? I'm just trying to learn and I know everyone is different in regards to how how they respond. I was just under the understanding that both would help speed up recovery. Also have read a lot of peeps advise taking torem over both. Thoughts?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Pins will be mom/thurs not Friday. Also I will have some erase/erase pro on hand as well for PCT. thoughts on throwing that in ?

No_Pain

Awards
Although runnin both can speedy things up a TAD, you'll be exacerbating the stress on your liver. Not worth it IMO, would just run clomid.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Although runnin both can speedy things up a TAD, you'll be exacerbating the stress on your liver. Not worth it IMO, would just run clomid.
Thanks makes sense to me. Clomid at 100/50/50/25 ok? Or am I wrong?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
How does my clomid dosage look?

artvandalay

artvandalay

Awards
Okay ill consider this. Thanks guys. Can you elaborate more on the clomid over nolva a bit more? I'm just trying to learn and I know everyone is different in regards to how how they respond. I was just under the understanding that both would help speed up recovery. Also have read a lot of peeps advise taking torem over both. Thoughts?
Clomid will help restore your balls and reverse atrophy a little better. Nolvadex will help diminish gyno a little better

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Clomid will help restore your balls and reverse atrophy a little better. Nolvadex will help diminish gyno a little better
Yes, thanks so much, I read that the other day, I guess I just keep finding the sides occurred by some who use clomid as far as being super emotional. I know everyone is different.

I still am quite a ways from feeling confident about running this so back to reading and searching I go lol.

Thanks fellas for chiming in, and feel free to chime in more with ideas experiences etc.

No_Pain

Awards
Lol my man... I'm on clomid as we speak... I'm emotional as ****. Almost broke up with my girlfriend, get butt hurt to things I would usually be able to blow off... It's wild. It's under control as I don't let those emotions out necessarily... But holy god dam is it a roller coaster.

But who cares its not like it makes you violent or suicidal lol.... The **** works

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Are you running this after your show in may? If so go all out dude.

As for cycle supports- your list looks like a grocery list bro. Don't over think it too hard and waste money.
For cycle support use a AI, liver guard, daily vitamins and maybe joint support.

For pct use-
SERM, AI (to stay dry and hard and also boost LH and FSH), cortisol blocker and a test booster maybe something to help block SHGB.

Don't over think stuff. Cover the basics and focus on diet and lifting.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Are you running this after your show in may? If so go all out dude.

As for cycle supports- your list looks like a grocery list bro. Don't over think it too hard and waste money.
For cycle support use a AI, liver guard, daily vitamins and maybe joint support.

For pct use-
SERM, AI (to stay dry and hard and also boost LH and FSH), cortisol blocker and a test booster maybe something to help block SHGB.

Don't over think stuff. Cover the basics and focus on diet and lifting.
I would like to do that but not sure ill be able to I have a vacation in late July that would interrupt my cycle. So I'm guessing late August ill start hopefully.

Yes ill go through and take out unneeded items. Just with it being my first cycle I'm a little paranoid and wanted to have everything covered. What's your opinion on running nolva and clomid vs one over the other? Ill be taking tudca the whole way through and a couple months past pct.

Thanks DD

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I like Clomid and have always favored it over nolva. I don't get any bad sides from it besides a little bit of emotions (nothing crazy) and elevated lipids obviously. I have ran it up too 200mg ED for a week. It works period.

Try one then next cycle try the other. I am waiting to use torem it is the only one I haven't tried.

Dont be paranoid. Take all the necessary precautions like I listed and you will be good. Remember the old school guys didn't have what we have now and they got results...

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I like Clomid and have always favored it over nolva. I don't get any bad sides from it besides a little bit of emotions (nothing crazy) and elevated lipids obviously. I have ran it up too 200mg ED for a week. It works period.

Try one then next cycle try the other. I am waiting to use torem it is the only one I haven't tried.

Dont be paranoid. Take all the necessary precautions like I listed and you will be good. Remember the old school guys didn't have what we have now and they got results...
Thanks bro I really appreciate it. Will do. Ill keep u in the loop.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks bro I really appreciate it. Will do. Ill keep u in the loop.
Ok man. If you got questions just ask. I forgot to add that clomid may treat you different than me. So just try it out for yourself. Buy both if you want and if clomid gives you bad signs switch to try nolva. If you don't use it save it for the next cycle

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Ok man. If you got questions just ask. I forgot to add that clomid may treat you different than me. So just try it out for yourself. Buy both if you want and if clomid gives you bad signs switch to try nolva. If you don't use it save it for the next cycle
Thanks bro ill be asking I'm sure of it, I love learning bout this stuff.

I planned on getting both for that reason!

Thanks

themajoriot

Awards
Running both nolva and clomid at low dose works better for me. For example:
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50
If you have both on hand

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Running both nolva and clomid at low dose works better for me. For example:
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50
If you have both on hand
Any idea on liver effects? Just curious

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Okay still playing around with this so here's another question,

Instead of dbol kicker, what u guys think of epi or Hdrol kicker, a little drier I believe and milder??

I bloat easy and am afraid dbol may be too much? Also a little paranoid of liver stress. Again I'm here to learn thus asking, still researching so if I stated something incorrectly please enlighten me.

Thanks bros

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay still playing around with this so here's another question,

Instead of dbol kicker, what u guys think of epi or Hdrol kicker, a little drier I believe and milder??

I bloat easy and am afraid dbol may be too much? Also a little paranoid of liver stress. Again I'm here to learn thus asking, still researching so if I stated something incorrectly please enlighten me.

Thanks bros
How about 10mg sdrol kicker?

themajoriot

Awards
I like tbol as a kicker. It's affects are between dbol and anavar.

Thomasxavier

Awards
DON'T LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE SAYING YOU DON'T TAKE NOLVADEX AND CLOMID AT THE SAME TIME DURING A PCT.

Please research Dr. Scally. Thanks

ludbg

ludbg

Awards
I just started same cycle myself and ive researched a lot about HCGenerate and I will be running it last 4 weeks of cycle to help with faster recovery when you start PCT. it seems that its used mostly on cycle rather than pct.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks good, you've gotten a lot of good advice.

Nobody said you "don't" take them at the same time, they just said there is no need to.

Dr. Scally's protocalls are more intended for steroid abuse, not a properly run cycle. With how this cycle is laid out, one serm will be fine honestly. I tend to lean towards clomid for a 1 serm approach, but milder doses of the two combined is ok as well.

I also had great luck with torem on my last run, just threw a tiny bit of clomid in for a couple weeks to really get the boys going again.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nobody said you "don't" take them at the same time, they just said there is no need to.

Dr. Scally's protocalls are more intended for steroid abuse, not a properly run cycle. With how this cycle is laid out, one serm will be fine honestly. I tend to lean towards clomid for a 1 serm approach, but milder doses of the two combined is ok as well.

I also had great luck with torem on my last run, just threw a tiny bit of clomid in for a couple weeks to really get the boys going again.
I found that torem actually brought the boys back fastest.
Stacking both at a low dosing is acceptable though. I haven't had good results with it but I know a lot do prefer it.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards

Thanks for looking over guys. I've been reading up on torem actually and like what I hear. I just haven't found many who take it on hear mostly just the combo of the two or one or the other. (Nolva & clomid). I really was leaning towards clomid but the stories of dudes crying over little things and other emotional sides kind of turn me off. But I guess it's only a few weeks so who knows.

I'm still reading and researching until I feel confident about my understanding. Hopefully by the fall ill be ready to join this side! Lol

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Torem is awesome. If I didn't have an interaction with my Effexor (didn't hurt me, being cautious though) I would continue with it as my go-to SERM. Great for my gyno and my boys were back and happy in the first day or two. And I wanted to hump everything.

mrmello

mrmello

Awards
I wouldn´t run TEST for that long... 12 weeks is a sound period.. anything over that and your receptor will probably be dull by then.

Also, NOTHING gets my balls back up and running as clomid does. I´d run clomid and ERASE for PCT. (erase mostly for the cortisol control).

Avoid using too many supplements that target aromatase such as anontest.. CLOMID is a SERM for a reson you dont want to kill your estrogen completly, plus you may have some competition for aromatase rather than a synergetic action from all the AIs ...

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Torem is awesome. If I didn't have an interaction with my Effexor (didn't hurt me, being cautious though) I would continue with it as my go-to SERM. Great for my gyno and my boys were back and happy in the first day or two. And I wanted to hump everything.
That's what I keep reading. Thanks for ur input!

themajoriot

Awards
What sorta gains you have with a tbol kick?
Depends on the person but I have experienced less bloat and similar strength gains as dbol with tbol. I get extreme pumps, almost painful, from dbol at 50 mgs per day. With tbol not so much. Pumps are good but if they are too bad it affects my workout negatively.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You want a kicker man? Try 20-25mg of anadrol and blast 100mg TNE 30 minutes before lifting. Greatest pump you will ever get...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
You want a kicker man? Try 20-25mg of anadrol and blast 100mg TNE 30 minutes before lifting. Greatest pump you will ever get...
I'd stack that with twice cooked pork with extra napa....

kateean2

Awards
You prolly don't need the clomid along with nolvadex.

OzGuy

OzGuy

Awards
Depending on how long you run the cycle for, nolva will stop u from getting gyno it prevents the estrogen from binding to breast tissue, the clomid is better for getting the boys back to normal quicker. If you're worried about the liver run nolva during cycle and the clomid at the end for pct. Running Hcg during a cycle will prevent shrinkage better than clomid. IMO nolva during and clomid at end for about 4 weeks

themajoriot

Awards
Trust me you will love it. Always remember that each person is different. Don't be afraid to adjust the dose to fit you

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards

themajoriot

Awards
Scary words IMO. What if he feels like it isn't working fast enough so he doubles the dose? lol
Then he would be screwed! Nah just kidding. Doubling any dose would be crazy. What I should've said was to adjust the dose in small increments to fit you. How's that

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Scary words IMO. What if he feels like it isn't working fast enough so he doubles the dose? lol
Then he will realize its too much and back off ;) lol the OP has common sense and isn't some dumb 18 year old mouthbreather window-licker.