First AAS cycle, perpetration stages plz critique

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Everything looks good, you've gotten a lot of good advice.

Nobody said you "don't" take them at the same time, they just said there is no need to.

Dr. Scally's protocalls are more intended for steroid abuse, not a properly run cycle. With how this cycle is laid out, one serm will be fine honestly. I tend to lean towards clomid for a 1 serm approach, but milder doses of the two combined is ok as well.

I also had great luck with torem on my last run, just threw a tiny bit of clomid in for a couple weeks to really get the boys going again.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

2. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Everything looks good, you've gotten a lot of good advice.

Nobody said you "don't" take them at the same time, they just said there is no need to.

Dr. Scally's protocalls are more intended for steroid abuse, not a properly run cycle. With how this cycle is laid out, one serm will be fine honestly. I tend to lean towards clomid for a 1 serm approach, but milder doses of the two combined is ok as well.

I also had great luck with torem on my last run, just threw a tiny bit of clomid in for a couple weeks to really get the boys going again.
    I found that torem actually brought the boys back fastest.
    Stacking both at a low dosing is acceptable though. I haven't had good results with it but I know a lot do prefer it.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Everything looks good, you've gotten a lot of good advice.

Thanks for looking over guys. I've been reading up on torem actually and like what I hear. I just haven't found many who take it on hear mostly just the combo of the two or one or the other. (Nolva & clomid). I really was leaning towards clomid but the stories of dudes crying over little things and other emotional sides kind of turn me off. But I guess it's only a few weeks so who knows.

I'm still reading and researching until I feel confident about my understanding. Hopefully by the fall ill be ready to join this side! Lol
    Independent

4. Torem is awesome. If I didn't have an interaction with my Effexor (didn't hurt me, being cautious though) I would continue with it as my go-to SERM. Great for my gyno and my boys were back and happy in the first day or two. And I wanted to hump everything.

5. I wouldnŽt run TEST for that long... 12 weeks is a sound period.. anything over that and your receptor will probably be dull by then.

Also, NOTHING gets my balls back up and running as clomid does. IŽd run clomid and ERASE for PCT. (erase mostly for the cortisol control).

Avoid using too many supplements that target aromatase such as anontest.. CLOMID is a SERM for a reson you dont want to kill your estrogen completly, plus you may have some competition for aromatase rather than a synergetic action from all the AIs ...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    Torem is awesome. If I didn't have an interaction with my Effexor (didn't hurt me, being cautious though) I would continue with it as my go-to SERM. Great for my gyno and my boys were back and happy in the first day or two. And I wanted to hump everything.
    That's what I keep reading. Thanks for ur input!
    Independent
  7. First AAS cycle, perpetration stages plz critique

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Any idea on liver effects? Just curious
    at the described dose liver affects are minimal.
  8. First AAS cycle, perpetration stages plz critique

Quote Originally Posted by j05441 View Post
    What sorta gains you have with a tbol kick?
    Depends on the person but I have experienced less bloat and similar strength gains as dbol with tbol. I get extreme pumps, almost painful, from dbol at 50 mgs per day. With tbol not so much. Pumps are good but if they are too bad it affects my workout negatively.

9. You want a kicker man? Try 20-25mg of anadrol and blast 100mg TNE 30 minutes before lifting. Greatest pump you will ever get...
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

10. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    You want a kicker man? Try 20-25mg of anadrol and blast 100mg TNE 30 minutes before lifting. Greatest pump you will ever get...
    I'd stack that with twice cooked pork with extra napa....
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

11. Quote Originally Posted by themajoriot View Post
    I like tbol as a kicker. It's affects are between dbol and anavar.
    What was your dose?
    Independent

12. You prolly don't need the clomid along with nolvadex.

13. Depending on how long you run the cycle for, nolva will stop u from getting gyno it prevents the estrogen from binding to breast tissue, the clomid is better for getting the boys back to normal quicker. If you're worried about the liver run nolva during cycle and the clomid at the end for pct. Running Hcg during a cycle will prevent shrinkage better than clomid. IMO nolva during and clomid at end for about 4 weeks
  14. First AAS cycle, perpetration stages plz critique

What was your dose?
    30mgs per day

15. Quote Originally Posted by themajoriot View Post

30mgs per day
    The more I read about it the more I think ima go with it! Thanks bud
    Independent
  16. First AAS cycle, perpetration stages plz critique

Trust me you will love it. Always remember that each person is different. Don't be afraid to adjust the dose to fit you

17. Quote Originally Posted by themajoriot
    Trust me you will love it. Always remember that each person is different. Don't be afraid to adjust the dose to fit you
    Wise words

18. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Wise words
    Scary words IMO. What if he feels like it isn't working fast enough so he doubles the dose? lol
  19. First AAS cycle, perpetration stages plz critique

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post
    Scary words IMO. What if he feels like it isn't working fast enough so he doubles the dose? lol
    Then he would be screwed! Nah just kidding. Doubling any dose would be crazy. What I should've said was to adjust the dose in small increments to fit you. How's that

20. Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier

Then he will realize its too much and back off lol the OP has common sense and isn't some dumb 18 year old mouthbreather window-licker.

21. Quote Originally Posted by themajoriot View Post
    Then he would be screwed! Nah just kidding. Doubling any dose would be crazy. What I should've said was to adjust the dose in small increments to fit you. How's that
    Heck ya. Sounds good

and lmao @ the other comment. Does anyone actually double doses on account of feeling like things aren't working fast enough? O_O

22. Quote Originally Posted by themajoriot

Or triple the first 2-3 doses to preload his blood levels so it reaches Max blood concentration sooner....
  23. First AAS cycle, perpetration stages plz critique

The more I read about it the more I think ima go with it! Thanks bud
    Plz keep us posted on what you decide and give a complete run down on what you will be running. Include the dose and length of each compound so we can critique it and help finalize your cycle.
  24. First AAS cycle, perpetration stages plz critique

Heck ya. Sounds good

and lmao @ the other comment. Does anyone actually double doses on account of feeling like things aren't working fast enough? O_O
    Actually I designed a stack for a friend that included test cyp once and at week 4 he wasn't impressed with the results so he decided to double it without consulting me first. His thought process was that it must be under dosed. NOT! Four weeks later he developed itchy tingly nips. Lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by themajoriot View Post
    Actually I designed a stack for a friend that included test cyp once and at week 4 he wasn't impressed with the results so he decided to double it without consulting me first. His thought process was that it must be under dosed. NOT! Four weeks later he developed itchy tingly nips. Lol
    Lol damn, owned. At what dose was he using?

I use 600mg a week of test cyp and I don't know how much results I have noticed thus far tbh.
  26. First AAS cycle, perpetration stages plz critique

He started out with 500 a week @ two injections (monday/thur) as designed. He went up to 1000 and the kicker is it was his first cycle of test. He was very impatient.

27. Quote Originally Posted by themajoriot View Post
    He started out with 500 a week @ two injections (monday/thur) as designed. He went up to 1000 and the kicker is it was his first cycle of test. He was very impatient.

And how did that work out for him lol
  28. First AAS cycle, perpetration stages plz critique

And how did that work out for him lol
    Not so much. Had to get him some letro, that did the trick. Oh and he went back to the designed dose.
  29. First AAS cycle, perpetration stages plz critique

I use 600mg a week of test cyp and I don't know how much results I have noticed thus far tbh.[/QUOTE]

Is this a test only cycle or you stacking?

30. Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier

Heck ya. Sounds good

You shouldn't but I like to preload all my cycles. So my first 2-3 doses are double or triple what I will run the remainder of the cycle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please critique my first AAS cycle
    By russiandave in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 11:37 PM
  2. First AAS cycle
    By BOVEY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-20-2005, 01:42 PM
  3. Looking to start my first AAS cycle
    By Methyl1 in forum Anabolics