First AAS cycle, perpetration stages plz critique - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

First AAS cycle, perpetration stages plz critique

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by themajoriot View Post
    I like tbol as a kicker. It's affects are between dbol and anavar.
    What was your dose?
    Independent

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.

You prolly don't need the clomid along with nolvadex.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Depending on how long you run the cycle for, nolva will stop u from getting gyno it prevents the estrogen from binding to breast tissue, the clomid is better for getting the boys back to normal quicker. If you're worried about the liver run nolva during cycle and the clomid at the end for pct. Running Hcg during a cycle will prevent shrinkage better than clomid. IMO nolva during and clomid at end for about 4 weeks
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    What was your dose?
    30mgs per day
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

30mgs per day
    The more I read about it the more I think ima go with it! Thanks bud
    Independent
  6. New Member

Trust me you will love it. Always remember that each person is different. Don't be afraid to adjust the dose to fit you
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by themajoriot
    Trust me you will love it. Always remember that each person is different. Don't be afraid to adjust the dose to fit you
    Wise words
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Wise words
    Scary words IMO. What if he feels like it isn't working fast enough so he doubles the dose? lol
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post
    Scary words IMO. What if he feels like it isn't working fast enough so he doubles the dose? lol
    Then he would be screwed! Nah just kidding. Doubling any dose would be crazy. What I should've said was to adjust the dose in small increments to fit you. How's that
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier

Then he will realize its too much and back off lol the OP has common sense and isn't some dumb 18 year old mouthbreather window-licker.
  11. New Member

Then he would be screwed! Nah just kidding. Doubling any dose would be crazy. What I should've said was to adjust the dose in small increments to fit you. How's that
    Heck ya. Sounds good

and lmao @ the other comment. Does anyone actually double doses on account of feeling like things aren't working fast enough? O_O
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Or triple the first 2-3 doses to preload his blood levels so it reaches Max blood concentration sooner....
  13. New Member

The more I read about it the more I think ima go with it! Thanks bud
    Plz keep us posted on what you decide and give a complete run down on what you will be running. Include the dose and length of each compound so we can critique it and help finalize your cycle.
  14. New Member

Heck ya. Sounds good

and lmao @ the other comment. Does anyone actually double doses on account of feeling like things aren't working fast enough? O_O
    Actually I designed a stack for a friend that included test cyp once and at week 4 he wasn't impressed with the results so he decided to double it without consulting me first. His thought process was that it must be under dosed. NOT! Four weeks later he developed itchy tingly nips. Lol
  15. New Member

Actually I designed a stack for a friend that included test cyp once and at week 4 he wasn't impressed with the results so he decided to double it without consulting me first. His thought process was that it must be under dosed. NOT! Four weeks later he developed itchy tingly nips. Lol
    Lol damn, owned. At what dose was he using?

I use 600mg a week of test cyp and I don't know how much results I have noticed thus far tbh.
  16. New Member

He started out with 500 a week @ two injections (monday/thur) as designed. He went up to 1000 and the kicker is it was his first cycle of test. He was very impatient.
  17. New Member

He started out with 500 a week @ two injections (monday/thur) as designed. He went up to 1000 and the kicker is it was his first cycle of test. He was very impatient.

And how did that work out for him lol
  18. New Member

And how did that work out for him lol
    Not so much. Had to get him some letro, that did the trick. Oh and he went back to the designed dose.
  19. New Member

I use 600mg a week of test cyp and I don't know how much results I have noticed thus far tbh.[/QUOTE]

Is this a test only cycle or you stacking?
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier

Heck ya. Sounds good

You shouldn't but I like to preload all my cycles. So my first 2-3 doses are double or triple what I will run the remainder of the cycle.
  21. New Member

You shouldn't but I like to preload all my cycles. So my first 2-3 doses are double or triple what I will run the remainder of the cycle.
    I call it front loading but yea lot of ppl do it. I never have. What's the benefit other than a huge blast 2-3 weeks in?
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I call it front loading but yea lot of ppl do it. I never have. What's the benefit other than a huge blast 2-3 weeks in?
    I will post up some material for you in a few...
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Thanks fellas for the info and don't worry I admit im new to this stuff but I wouldn't do anything stupid I'm actually kind of nervous about running this haha. I'm 31 and also have pretty low test for my age IMO (339 ng/dl), so I'm aware I may not fully recover which wouldn't that horrible I would then just go on trt and blast and cruise ;-).

I do know ima just keep it simple with a mild kicker and 12 weeks of test e.

Thanks again, I love learning bout this so keep the info coming, ill rep u all in a bit
    Independent
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Okay now I'm really torn, I really want to run this starting may 20th which would give me one week off of dieting after my comp which is the 11th. The problem is we have a family camping trip we do every year starting Aug 12th which would put my last pin on that Friday before. PCT wouldn't start for two weeks after but that whole first week after last pin I would be out in the woods, no training really and that's usually the only time of year I really get to enjoy my beer consumption, so I'm guessing I should wait and start this cycle after my camping trip, or could I run a shorter cycle? I'm really leaning towards tbol kicker 4-5 weeks and test E for sure but tbh ill probly pick up some prop or mast when I order cuz my guy has a pretty sick deal and that would help me meet my minimum order.

Thoughts
    Independent
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    Okay now I'm really torn, I really want to run this starting may 20th which would give me one week off of dieting after my comp which is the 11th. The problem is we have a family camping trip we do every year starting Aug 12th which would put my last pin on that Friday before. PCT wouldn't start for two weeks after but that whole first week after last pin I would be out in the woods, no training really and that's usually the only time of year I really get to enjoy my beer consumption, so I'm guessing I should wait and start this cycle after my camping trip, or could I run a shorter cycle? I'm really leaning towards tbol kicker 4-5 weeks and test E for sure but tbh ill probly pick up some prop or mast when I order cuz my guy has a pretty sick deal and that would help me meet my minimum order.

Thoughts
    Or run your cycle longer past the camping trip....
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Or run your cycle longer past the camping trip....
    Haha okay I figured ud say that. My concern is its going to be hard for me to not drink my beer up there and my food choices are pretty limited, I know those are excuses but its really my only vacation I get all year, so won't the combo of no weight sessions and alcohol be pretty detrimental? Also I'm not to big on the idea of pinning up there but I guess I could set it up to where I pin sun/ thurs or sun/ weds. Or I could pin just one full dose for that week and then continue to pin 2x/week when I get back?! I could also bring some bands and utilize the trees and **** and put together a workout lol. **** I don't know
    Independent
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Haha okay I figured ud say that. My concern is its going to be hard for me to not drink my beer up there and my food choices are pretty limited, I know those are excuses but its really my only vacation I get all year, so won't the combo of no weight sessions and alcohol be pretty detrimental? Also I'm not to big on the idea of pinning up there but I guess I could set it up to where I pin sun/ thurs or sun/ weds. Or I could pin just one full dose for that week and then continue to pin 2x/week when I get back?! I could also bring some bands and utilize the trees and **** and put together a workout lol. **** I don't know
    Lol it won't kill you dude. Pin before you leave and when u come back if you don't want to pin up there. That's the beauty of long esters. A day or 2 late your not going to even notice anythings Different. There are a ton if guys that drink on inject cycles. Injects bypass the first pass through the liver so they aren't as harsh on your liver. One night of boozin and a few days of sh1t diet isn't going to derail your cycle or throw you into liver failure. Also tbol is usually ran 8 weeks minimum.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Lol it won't kill you dude. Pin before you leave and when u come back if you don't want to pin up there. That's the beauty of long esters. A day or 2 late your not going to even notice anythings Different. There are a ton if guys that drink on inject cycles. Injects bypass the first pass through the liver so they aren't as harsh on your liver. One night of boozin and a few days of sh1t diet isn't going to derail your cycle or throw you into liver failure. Also tbol is usually ran 8 weeks minimum.
    Thanks bud. I will be gone sun-thurs night so I could pin Sunday b4 I leave then again when I get back. I know it's not going to kill me lol I'm just trying to do this right you know. So tbol 8 weeks min huh okay ill look into that bud thanks very much.
    Independent
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please critique my first AAS cycle
    By russiandave in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 09:37 PM
  2. First AAS cycle
    By BOVEY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-20-2005, 11:42 AM
  3. Looking to start my first AAS cycle