Best androgen with Trimax?

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive read a good sticky and several post about the need to take an androgen with Trimax to help prevent muscle loss, but cant seem to find "the best" one. From your experiences, what are some good ones to consider. Ive also seen several recommend taking small doses of M1T (5mg) with it. Ive taken M1T before but stacked with something else to prevent the lethargy. If both M1T and Trimax are taken together would that be too much?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Ive read a good sticky and several post about the need to take an androgen with Trimax to help prevent muscle loss, but cant seem to find "the best" one. From your experiences, what are some good ones to consider. Ive also seen several recommend taking small doses of M1T (5mg) with it. Ive taken M1T before but stacked with something else to prevent the lethargy. If both M1T and Trimax are taken together would that be too much?
Methyldien at 12mg with trimax worked well for me. I did it twice and both times lost minimal muscle.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I've taken it with M4OHN & lost muscle. I ran it with 20mg M1t & 150mg 4ad & gained a few lbs while losing fat in 2 weeks. I think you will some lose muscle on anything but M1t.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'm speculating but superdrol seems ideal since it's dry and very anabolic.

That or low dose m1t would probly be your best bet. If you can side the sides of both m1t and trimax!

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Thats what im debating weather to use superdrol or m1t id hate to waste a bottle of drol when i have so much m1t around and m1t didnt give me any sides so im still debating.

schlam_of

Awards
currently im taking trimax with 1,4 ad and m-4ohn..i think i might be losing a little, but its tough to say for sure..

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Trimax, LR3-IGF and superdrol. I had tremendous gains with M1T, but I've never taken a more toxic oral. One of the vets here stated, "M1T is poison with anabolic sides". The original Legal Gear batch with Dbol was incredible, but the later runs and knockoffs aren't worth the damage they inflict.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I eventually tried the Trimax with M1T and had good results, but like a reply above said, the combined sides were pretty harsh. I wrote a log on it somewhere on here. Feeling like laying down and taking a nap in the middle of the day no matter where I was, was one of the more memorable side effects.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I eventually tried the Trimax with M1T and had good results, but like a reply above said, the combined sides were pretty harsh. I wrote a log on it somewhere on here. Feeling like laying down and taking a nap in the middle of the day no matter where I was, was one of the more memorable side effects.
I fell asleep while interviewing my kid's nanny. Mid-interview.