What for second cycle?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Currently on my first cycle w/ hdrol and dermacrine. Wondering what people move on to after? Ultradrol? Super DMZ? Stick with hdrol or go to epi? What are some non-methyls you can stack it with? Would you run a test base with a methyl & non-methyl, or would that be too much? Goals are lean bulk, looking for something that will produce lean, dry gains. Not looking at injectables. Diet and training in check.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Move to PCT next. Then take a break. After that see how you feel and start researching

uvawahoowa

Awards
Slow down speed racer before you blow your nuts off
Ha, should have clarified. Have PCT in line, taking 10 weeks off of PH's after PCT (6 week cycle, 4 week PCT) in which time I'm planning on stacking ARA with some natty ****. I'm just trying to do some research for my next cycle that should take place sometime in March, I like to get what I need ahead of time and over a period of time so I can find good deals and get everything I want/need for the cycle & PCT before I start.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
So things must be going well with your current cycle? How far in are you?

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
injectables.

But for a lean solid muscle hardness look with decent size gains and an explosion in strength at the same time...

EPI: 40mg 1-6 weeks
Trenadrol: 90mg 1-6 weeks

Honestly mate, get yourself a source for aas and run

Test 500mg 1-10
Dbol 50mg 1-4
Nap 50s 50mg 6-10

Arimidex 1mg Every Mon/Thurs
HCG 1000IU 2-12

PCT Week 13-17

j05441

Awards
Ha, should have clarified. Have PCT in line, taking 10 weeks off of PH's after PCT (6 week cycle, 4 week PCT) in which time I'm planning on stacking ARA with some natty ****. I'm just trying to do some research for my next cycle that should take place sometime in March, I like to get what I need ahead of time and over a period of time so I can find good deals and get everything I want/need for the cycle & PCT before I start.
Thats the recommended MINIMiNUM time required. Its not really recommended. More time the better.

uvawahoowa

Awards
So things must be going well with your current cycle? How far in are you?
Yes very happy so far, will be 4 weeks in on wednesday. Up 8 lbs with solid strength gains

uvawahoowa

Awards
injectables.

But for a lean solid muscle hardness look with decent size gains and an explosion in strength at the same time...

EPI: 40mg 1-6 weeks
Trenadrol: 90mg 1-6 weeks

Honestly mate, get yourself a source for aas and run

Test 500mg 1-10
Dbol 50mg 1-4
Nap 50s 50mg 6-10

Arimidex 1mg Every Mon/Thurs
HCG 1000IU 2-12

PCT Week 13-17
Isn't trenazone supposed to be better than trenadrol? Or am I thinking of something else?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Isn't trenazone supposed to be better than trenadrol? Or am I thinking of something else?
Depends on the definition of "better"... I'm pretty sure trenazone converts to Dienelone while Trenavar converts to trenbolone

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Depends on the definition of "better"... I'm pretty sure trenazone converts to Dienelone while Trenavar converts to trenbolone
Trenadrol is neither

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
I'd say trenadrol is better but costs alot more if you don't live in europe (there is a brand that sells really cheap)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 10
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Anabolics 3