shorter clen cycles without keto

mylo

mylo

Awards
okay, so i've been using clen to lose fat from dirty bulking, without losing fat. thing is, i don't have ketotifen to upregulate and according to some of the clen gurus benadryl won't work due to it's lack of effect on mast cells.

anyways i lost about 10 pounds of fat of extreme fasting and up to 100 mcg of clen without any muscle loss (all my lifts are the same).

so i've been off for a week. anyone know what a 1 week on, 1 week off cycle without keto would yield on the second round? are my b2's good enough to cycle again? on my off days i use levodopa to promote fat loss and appetite suppression.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
people usually run 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off without keto. and obviously it wont be as good as the first run because you have less fat to lose. i say go ahead and keep going
btw how do you feel on clen? a lot of people feel like **** because of the stim effects, im gonna be doing a 2 on-2 off run of albuterol around janurary-february because i heard the sides were much easier to handle.

and you can get keto from rsearch chem sits if you wanted to go 4-6 weeks straight

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where are the studies showing keto or benedryl aid b receptor?

All I've seen was in relation to histamine receptors

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
just run clen until you stop feeling the body temp increase. Then take some days off. But if you can get clen, why don't you just do some "research" and get keto?

mylo

mylo

Awards
thanks for the feedback guys!

well i've never looked into getting keto because i've only found it on sites like ________ for 20$$$, +shipping!

anyway, i did order 2 months worth of mk-2866 (ostarine/SARMS). i was thinking about kicking the cycle off with another week's worth of clen then focusing on clean bulking for the remainder of the 2 month cycle... gonna start the clen at 40 mcg's and the osta at 20 and move on up on both...

Last edited:
mylo

mylo

Awards
people usually run 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off without keto. and obviously it wont be as good as the first run because you have less fat to lose. i say go ahead and keep going
btw how do you feel on clen? a lot of people feel like **** because of the stim effects, im gonna be doing a 2 on-2 off run of albuterol around janurary-february because i heard the sides were much easier to handle.

and you can get keto from rsearch chem sits if you wanted to go 4-6 weeks straight
the first 2 days are filled with hellish headaches, a while back i was a fool and started off with about 70-80 mcgs and had a BAD migraine all day long, i literally just slept and studied through the day...

the rest is a piece of cake, unfortunately it SERIOUSLY impairs my handwriting ability (clen jitters are HORRIBLE)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
you should edit out that source.
Also, check out the board sponsors