too early for pmag cycle? watcha think

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
I ran a little daa, erase cycle, daa for 3 weeks and erase for the past 5 weeks or so which I'm tapering off, too early to jump into my planned pmag cycle? ? Thanks bros

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
If anything i would think it would prime a guys body better for a cycle, natural test is already up and estro is down

grandroid828

Awards
If anything i would think it would prime a guys body better for a cycle, natural test is already up and estro is down
True. It just concerns me for rebound :/ cuz 5 weeks of ur cycle, assumably 6 weeks on pmag/hdrol, 4 weeks pct, thats almost 4 straight months of constant, everchanging hormone modulation. Im not sure if that would be problematic or not.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Ya that's basically what i was wondering, hopefully someone else comes in here

Damorgs

Awards
You're totally fine... daa is a natty test booster so you're not introducing compounds into your body, your body is stimulated to produce more naturally...

Get on the pmag and get swole! I loved Pmag, barely any sides and good gains. Hope you go well!

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
You're totally fine... daa is a natty test booster so you're not introducing compounds into your body, your body is stimulated to produce more naturally...

Get on the pmag and get swole! I loved Pmag, barely any sides and good gains. Hope you go well!
Thanks brother, startin today as a matter of fact, one question, you experience any hair shedding on it?