m5aa ok off cycle?
- 12-02-2004, 09:05 AM
- 12-02-2004, 11:41 AM
Used in reasonable amounts it shouldn't be a problem though
you will probably extend the time needed in PCT. I would run at least one week of PCT without any androgens just for safety. Dr. D refereed to this as pulse therapy so he seems to know more about it.
I just finished off a cycle of tren and OHT(base) with M1T to kick start and M,4 Later for a little extra mass from a 'wet compound'.
Anyway, I did 2 weeks of my PCT with 100mg eod of OHT (base) and I am recovering 85% as fast as last time and have had great results(better retention of gains/improved endurance/greatly improved muscularity/just feel better mentally). I will probably go a little over 4 weeks in my pct as m1t & tren shut me down HARD. I don't feel like I need it but you can't tell much with out blood tests.
12-03-2004, 01:07 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By thepizmo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2003, 12:15 AM
- By MikeK in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2003, 12:38 AM
- By MeanOLMan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-12-2003, 08:29 AM
- By GangstaJDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2003, 12:48 PM
- By Andy2k in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-10-2003, 05:36 AM