How long do you REALLY cycle??? C'mon man!?!?!?!????

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I’m just curious how long everyone REALLY cycles. We all know what we are supposed to do, but we are also human, and prone to pushing the envelope no matter the consequence. It’s the human condition that more is better, right?

So, given the anonymity of the Internet, lets here what your cycles are really like! How long? What did you stack and did you pay the price for walking the edge of the cliff?????? This is all for entertainment value of courseJ

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
i once ran superdol for 10 weeks at 10-10-20-20-30-40-60-80-100-100 cuz im not a *****. i gotta say, the side wernt even there like everyone said. all that happened was my upper abdomen started to hurt, i woke up with migraines, my balls shrunk to almost nonexistance. it was all reversed with my awsome pct though. the trick was nolva 100-100-50-50-25-25 and clomid 250-250-100-100 and lastly, epistane 100-100-100-50-50.

oh andi forgot to mention, those liver support sups are over rated. i just drank TONS of water, sometimes a whole gallon a day and cleaned my liver up perfectly

i hope you know i kid

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I usually do 6 weeks on orals and 10-12 weeks on longer cycles with test. I don't over do it anymore.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
orals are like 6 weeks max....darkside..the skys the limit

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Compound dependent. Blood test dependent. If everything checks out let it roll. Methyl 8 weeks max non methyl 12 weeks or more if bloods come back good.

ITW

ITW

Awards
Really, some people could probably run harsh stuff like sd at 20-30mg for 10+ weeks because some people are just lucky bastards that have crazy good response to endogenous hormones. While a different person could run sd at 20-30mg for 3-4 weeks and have SERIOUS problems arise. That's why you have to get your feet wet first before you dive in. That being said, the level of shutdown I feel like is more standard. Yeah the 10+ week sd guy may not have developed cystic acne or an enlarged prostate, but ill give him $100 if he can find his balls and/or keep an erection for longer than 2 minutes haha

murk01

murk01

Awards
i once ran superdol for 10 weeks at 10-10-20-20-30-40-60-80-100-100 cuz im not a *****. i gotta say, the side wernt even there like everyone said. all that happened was my upper abdomen started to hurt, i woke up with migraines, my balls shrunk to almost nonexistance. it was all reversed with my awsome pct though. the trick was nolva 100-100-50-50-25-25 and clomid 250-250-100-100 and lastly, epistane 100-100-100-50-50.

oh andi forgot to mention, those liver support sups are over rated. i just drank TONS of water, sometimes a whole gallon a day and cleaned my liver up perfectly

i hope you know i kid
Lol, i was like i hope this fukin guy is kidding,

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Lol, i was like i hope this fukin guy is kidding,
Hahaha that's what I was thinking. It wouldn't surprise me anymore though.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

actionhero

actionhero

Awards
Friends with someone who does Epi year round stacked with TRT. Hes been doing it 2 years or so and gets bloodwork done every 6 mos as part of his TRT. He does look great especially compared to what he used to, but I still wont even consider it.

ITW

ITW

Awards
Friends with someone who does Epi year round stacked with TRT. Hes been doing it 2 years or so and gets bloodwork done every 6 mos as part of his TRT. He does look great especially compared to what he used to, but I still wont even consider it.
Wow. Crusin' on epi, that's bold. Dose?

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I used to do the traditional bandwagon and run my Test @ 12 weeks but now I like to run my Test 16 weeks.. Compounds like Tren-E have never gone past 12

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Really, some people could probably run harsh stuff like sd at 20-30mg for 10+ weeks because some people are just lucky bastards that have crazy good response to endogenous hormones. While a different person could run sd at 20-30mg for 3-4 weeks and have SERIOUS problems arise. That's why you have to get your feet wet first before you dive in. That being said, the level of shutdown I feel like is more standard. Yeah the 10+ week sd guy may not have developed cystic acne or an enlarged prostate, but ill give him $100 if he can find his balls and/or keep an erection for longer than 2 minutes haha
Why do you need to keep ur dix hard for more than 2 minutes? Thats all i need and im g2g

Reactions: ITW

Fake_Name

Awards

i hope you know i kid
If you didn't include that part in bold, I would have prayed for you lol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used test for up to 16 weeks.

Right now I'm on a gram of test and 800mgs of tren a week.

I will only run the tren another 3 weeks then drop it whole continuing to use test at 1 gram for four more weeks and add winstrol.

Tren has metabolizes that must clear the system in order for pct to begin- the metabolite can hang around- longer than the half life

actionhero

actionhero

Awards
Find out how he can afford routine liver transplants & ask him to get us in on it.

Jelly, bro :(
Well, since he's started he's had 5 complete blood workups. Nothing irregular yet. But I agree, I wouldn't do this. Im not sure all what supports he takes, but he does take some things.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Just did 12 weeks orals + transdermals.

Sociabear

Sociabear

Awards
Year round. Blast and cruise.
Usually injectables for 16 weeks
Orals 4 weeks
Repeat
Also igf 1 lr3. 50 on 30 off 50 mcg a day
Going to start ghrp and mod grf 6 months on 6 off. Year round if money permits.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
did a 8 weeker w/ orals - currently on test E & deca and will be blasting n cruising til they bury me :biglaugh:

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not more than 2-3 cycles for 6-8wks per year.