Cycle Length/Pattern

bigman08

Awards
Hey Guys,

So here is my dilemma. I am going to run a hdrol cycle. Haven't done any ph/ps in a while (years) and want to get back into them slowly. After doing some research I decided on a hdrol clone. Question 1: there is a lot of the clones out...anyone reccomend any one over the other?

The next thing I have been researching is cycle pattern. Most people ive found run six weeks straight at 50/75/75/75/75/100, but I have been looking at running a 4 on 4 off for two cycles. Polls say that 4/4 patterns seem to get some of the best results. Second question: is hdrol not a good ph to run this way. I figured if I do I would have to run it at a higher dosage for each 4 weeks.

Finally would there need to be pct between each of he 4 week on-cycles or just the second one?

Thanks everyone let me know what you think.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I don't think you'll get better results that way with hdrol. You usually don't see great results with it till week 3 or 4 so you would be stopping right when the cycle gets good. I would just stick to running it 6 weeks. You could really run it higher than what you put if you wanted though, I ran it at 75/75/100/100/100/100 and the only bad sides I had were lethargy and some pretty extreme back pumps(relieved by taurine) that started around week 4. I would not recommend ever going any higher than 100 just because I don't think you'll get anything more out of it.

ITW

ITW

Awards
I don't think you'll get better results that way with hdrol. You usually don't see great results with it till week 3 or 4 so you would be stopping right when the cycle gets good. I would just stick to running it 6 weeks. You could really run it higher than what you put if you wanted though, I ran it at 75/75/100/100/100/100 and the only bad sides I had were lethargy and some pretty extreme back pumps(relieved by taurine) that started around week 4. I would not recommend ever going any higher than 100 just because I don't think you'll get anything more out of it.
This. No point is 4 on 4 off. You'll get possibly less gains IMO and have a longer road to recovery

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Wouldn't Mechabol be a better compound to try something like this 4on/4off/4on thing?? I read that Pmag/Mechabol kick in faster and taper towards the end anyways

What would be the results with Msten? Does it kick in fast? even at a lower dose? I don't know hardly anything about Msten but it seems like a possibility to me...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Look up the half lifes of all the compounds mentioned and I will help you work out blood levels. Anything with a short half life can be run for short cycles. Very high dose and a very heavy ore load to spike blood levels.