Cycle Length/Pattern

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  156 lbs.
    Answers

Cycle Length/Pattern

Hey Guys,

So here is my dilemma. I am going to run a hdrol cycle. Haven't done any ph/ps in a while (years) and want to get back into them slowly. After doing some research I decided on a hdrol clone. Question 1: there is a lot of the clones out...anyone reccomend any one over the other?

The next thing I have been researching is cycle pattern. Most people ive found run six weeks straight at 50/75/75/75/75/100, but I have been looking at running a 4 on 4 off for two cycles. Polls say that 4/4 patterns seem to get some of the best results. Second question: is hdrol not a good ph to run this way. I figured if I do I would have to run it at a higher dosage for each 4 weeks.

Finally would there need to be pct between each of he 4 week on-cycles or just the second one?

Thanks everyone let me know what you think.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I don't think you'll get better results that way with hdrol. You usually don't see great results with it till week 3 or 4 so you would be stopping right when the cycle gets good. I would just stick to running it 6 weeks. You could really run it higher than what you put if you wanted though, I ran it at 75/75/100/100/100/100 and the only bad sides I had were lethargy and some pretty extreme back pumps(relieved by taurine) that started around week 4. I would not recommend ever going any higher than 100 just because I don't think you'll get anything more out of it.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  3. ITW
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro
    I don't think you'll get better results that way with hdrol. You usually don't see great results with it till week 3 or 4 so you would be stopping right when the cycle gets good. I would just stick to running it 6 weeks. You could really run it higher than what you put if you wanted though, I ran it at 75/75/100/100/100/100 and the only bad sides I had were lethargy and some pretty extreme back pumps(relieved by taurine) that started around week 4. I would not recommend ever going any higher than 100 just because I don't think you'll get anything more out of it.
    This. No point is 4 on 4 off. You'll get possibly less gains IMO and have a longer road to recovery
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Wouldn't Mechabol be a better compound to try something like this 4on/4off/4on thing?? I read that Pmag/Mechabol kick in faster and taper towards the end anyways

What would be the results with Msten? Does it kick in fast? even at a lower dose? I don't know hardly anything about Msten but it seems like a possibility to me...
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Look up the half lifes of all the compounds mentioned and I will help you work out blood levels. Anything with a short half life can be run for short cycles. Very high dose and a very heavy ore load to spike blood levels.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The best/most effective PH cycle lengths?
    By windwords7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 08-18-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Methyl-1-test and cycle lengths
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-28-2003, 10:09 AM
  3. 1-test cycle length
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-26-2003, 10:11 PM
  4. Cycle Length Question