Sore nipple Question???

  1. New Member
    dailygrind's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    1007
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    9.05%

    Sore nipple Question???


    Finished a 6 week cycle of hallodrol on September 26th and finished PCT on October 24th which consisted of Torem as my SERM.

    I did not experience any nipple soreness throughout this cycle or PCT. It is now November 30th, over a month after the end of PCT and my nipples are sore along with small lumps on each.

    I started back supplementing with a cycle of creatine and DAA 2 days ago. Could the DAA be causing this sudden soreness? Im kinda freaking out right now.

  2. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,377
    Rep Power
    3148921
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    55.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Rebound gyno. DAA can raise prolactin/estrogen, so that COULD be the culprit.
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE & REP
    PSALMS 62:1-62:2
  3. New Member
    dailygrind's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    1007
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    9.05%

    So what should I do?

    Stop the DAA and finish what I had left of Torem?
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,377
    Rep Power
    3148921
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    55.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dailygrind
    So what should I do?

    Stop the DAA and finish what I had left of Torem?
    Have you used daa in the past? Any problems then?
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE & REP
    PSALMS 62:1-62:2
  5. New Member
    dailygrind's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    1007
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    9.05%

    Ive used it during my PCT with no sides and certain test boosters like "animal stak" and "reversitol" in the past without any problems.

    Did I not wait long enough after the cycle to start a DAA cycle again? I'm fine with stopping if thats what you think is causing it but could I potentially always get "rebound" gyno in the distant future or just close around a cycle?
  6. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,377
    Rep Power
    3148921
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    55.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dailygrind
    Ive used it during my PCT with no sides and certain test boosters like "animal stak" and "reversitol" in the past without any problems.

    Did I not wait long enough after the cycle to start a DAA cycle again? I'm fine with stopping if thats what you think is causing it but could I potentially always get "rebound" gyno in the distant future or just close around a cycle?
    Rebound could happen a couple months post, post cycle. Id get bloods done to see where your at. But, id also start torem back up or nolva and 12.5mg aromasin eod.
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE & REP
    PSALMS 62:1-62:2
  7. New Member
    dailygrind's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    1007
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    9.05%

    Thanks a lot man. Just freaking out this morn bc Ive never had sore nips before.

    Im not a big time user as you can tell but I guess it can happen to anyone.

    I went home on a break from work and got my Torem and put some forma stanzol on them. Soreness seems to be going away some but may just be placebo effect. Ill report back in a couple days and hopefully it gets better.

    Thanks again
  8. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,377
    Rep Power
    3148921
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    55.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dailygrind
    Thanks a lot man. Just freaking out this morn bc Ive never had sore nips before.

    Im not a big time user as you can tell but I guess it can happen to anyone.

    I went home on a break from work and got my Torem and put some forma stanzol on them. Soreness seems to be going away some but may just be placebo effect. Ill report back in a couple days and hopefully it gets better.

    Thanks again
    Np. Try not to mess with em either
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE & REP
    PSALMS 62:1-62:2
  9. New Member
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12514
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    79.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    Np. Try not to mess with em either
    This! Don't play with them bro...seriously makes a difference. Don't freak out, just take the necessary precautions
  10. New Member
    dailygrind's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    1007
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    9.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    This! Don't play with them bro...seriously makes a difference. Don't freak out, just take the necessary precautions
    Thanks.

    Necessary precautions being stop the DAA, continue taking Torem (how long?) and keep using the forma stanzol? Should I do anything else?
  11. New Member
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12514
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    79.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by dailygrind
    Thanks. Necessary precautions being stop the DAA, continue taking Torem (how long?) and keep using the forma stanzol? Should I do anything else?
    I think you should stay away from the torem. Your hormone levels are out of wack and i dont think (at this point) torem will help. Youd probably just rebound again. (In the future try a different serm, I like clomid...and/or make sure you're dosing your serm correctly i.e. tapering it right, so many people screw that up...one way ticket to rebound city...one reason i like clomid is such a long half life that tapering is easyyy) Bottom line, estrogen or prolactin is whats getting you brah, hard to tell without bloods. That being said, I'd drop the DAA. Unlikely it's the problem, but some people claim prolactin sides (side note, id like to see more bloodwork on people running soley DAA) Goes to show every person responds differently I guess. Oh and I'd keep using the forma (what brand are you using?) for a few weeks to see if it helps. It's a suicidal AI so no need to taper. If nothing changes you're probably going to have to drop all the supplementation for a month or so and let your body do what it's designed to do, keep sh*t normal. At the end of that if you're still having problems (or they've gotten worse ) you may have to look into a gyno killing stack. Use the search function, a bunch of people have used a bunch of different successful combination of compounds. This is the last resort in my opinion because going overboard at a time like this could just aggravate your levels more making your problems far worse. Hope I helped! Keep your head up its winter time, ain't nobody gonna see your nipples
  12. New Member
    dailygrind's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    1007
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    9.05%

    I think it is the forma stanzol from need2buildmuscle.com

    I was completely off everything besides protein from 0ct 24th until 2 days ago and I havent had any problems with anything until this morning. So its hard for me to think that starting back on creatine and DAA wasn't the culprit that threw me out of whack. Im gonna stop the DAA but continue with just creatine and protein for awhile and see how it goes. I really don't want to get bloodwork done and pay out the ass and go through the hassle so thats a last resort but if it is a must then I guess I should. They don't look puffy or anything so you can't tell by looking at them but it just scared me that they were sore and had somewhat hard knots on each (can't visually see them).

    So if I just stay off the supps for awhile (would creatine need to be held off on 2?) my body should get back to normal? Is there anything I can take other than the forma to block the estrogen?
  13. New Member
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12514
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    79.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by dailygrind
    I think it is the forma stanzol from need2buildmuscle.com

    I was completely off everything besides protein from 0ct 24th until 2 days ago and I havent had any problems with anything until this morning. So its hard for me to think that starting back on creatine and DAA wasn't the culprit that threw me out of whack. Im gonna stop the DAA but continue with just creatine and protein for awhile and see how it goes. I really don't want to get bloodwork done and pay out the ass and go through the hassle so thats a last resort but if it is a must then I guess I should. They don't look puffy or anything so you can't tell by looking at them but it just scared me that they were sore and had somewhat hard knots on each (can't visually see them).

    So if I just stay off the supps for awhile (would creatine need to be held off on 2?) my body should get back to normal? Is there anything I can take other than the forma to block the estrogen?
    Yeah bloods can be a hassle, some insurance plans make it easy but i understand. Dont worry about them for now. Also creatine is fine. Safe as hell, in fact. And nah just run the forma low dose man, crushing your E levels too much isn't a good thing. Destroys libido, inhibits gains, increases likelihood of rebound, ect. Just breathe easy, report back in like 2 weeks to let us know how you're doing. Best of luck
  14. New Member
    grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    53041
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    17.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by dailygrind
    I think it is the forma stanzol from need2buildmuscle.com

    I was completely off everything besides protein from 0ct 24th until 2 days ago and I havent had any problems with anything until this morning. So its hard for me to think that starting back on creatine and DAA wasn't the culprit that threw me out of whack. Im gonna stop the DAA but continue with just creatine and protein for awhile and see how it goes. I really don't want to get bloodwork done and pay out the ass and go through the hassle so thats a last resort but if it is a must then I guess I should. They don't look puffy or anything so you can't tell by looking at them but it just scared me that they were sore and had somewhat hard knots on each (can't visually see them).

    So if I just stay off the supps for awhile (would creatine need to be held off on 2?) my body should get back to normal? Is there anything I can take other than the forma to block the estrogen?
    Another thing, probably not ALL of the problem. But i personally retain water on creatine (duh) but i will retain it in my nips too if my bf is much above 10 percent. And it looks and actually feels like prolactin gyno. Just smaller. And daa gives me killer flares of prolactin dude. Literally worse than some ph does lol. Good luck to you brother.
  15. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,377
    Rep Power
    3148921
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    55.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Aromasin = suicide inhibitor. No chance of rebound. Low dose and youll be fine with using torem and aromasin together. Since you have formestane, another suicide, youll be fine. No need to dose the torem higher than 30mg.
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE & REP
    PSALMS 62:1-62:2
  16. New Member
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1389
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    69.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828

    And daa gives me killer flares of prolactin dude. Literally worse than some ph does lol. Good luck to you brother.
    This^^^. I got gyno on DAA and everyone on another forum thought I was nuts, but it's real. I'm guessing prolactin for mine as well, although Erase Pro seemed to help a little
  17. New Member
    grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    53041
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    17.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay

    This^^^. I got gyno on DAA and everyone on another forum thought I was nuts, but it's real. I'm guessing prolactin for mine as well, although Erase Pro seemed to help a little
    I think it has to be prolactin. I dont know for sure but i dont think daa could ever cause enough of a boost to cause test to aromatize into estrogen. And did it really? Havent tried that.
  18. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,377
    Rep Power
    3148921
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    55.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Pramipexole for prolactin
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE & REP
    PSALMS 62:1-62:2
  19. New Member
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1389
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    69.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    Pramipexole for prolactin
    Isn't prami harsher than something like inhibit P or Prolactrone?
  20. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,377
    Rep Power
    3148921
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    55.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay

    Isn't prami harsher than something like inhibit P or Prolactrone?
    Can be in excessive mgs

    Prami is proven effective though.
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE & REP
    PSALMS 62:1-62:2
  21. New Member
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Rep Power
    1389
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    69.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

    Can be in excessive mgs

    Prami is proven effective though.
    What would be an effective low dose in your opinion?
  22. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,377
    Rep Power
    3148921
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    55.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay

    What would be an effective low dose in your opinion?
    .5mg pre bed

    If you're afraid of the mg, start at .25mg and slowly ramp it up. Personally, i used .5mg before bed and had no problems.
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE & REP
    PSALMS 62:1-62:2
  23. New Member
    dailygrind's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    1007
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    9.05%

    Still have the soreness and lumps today. Started back taking a low dose of totem and forma. My bf% is probably around 10% right now so I'm not holding a lot of water. Trying to keep a cool head about it but being that I've never had this problem in my life it's still eating at me. Hoping it goes away soon. Didn't think hallodrol was harsh enough to do this being that i thought i was safe and ran an adequate pct. Ran it for six weeks ending with 100mgs. Ran two hallodrol cycles before this one in the past with no sides. Wish I would have waited longer than 4weeks to run daa again because I'm positive that's what spurred this.
  24. New Member
    swollz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    3756
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    13.49%

    Damn... You got it on both lumps? How big are they?
  25. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,377
    Rep Power
    3148921
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    55.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Formestane is systematic, but try applying to your collarbone/neck and tops of feet. Also, formastanzol doesnt compare to formasurge or formeron. Ive used all three and formastanzol is junk compareably. Give it time, how many mg of formestane are you getting?
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE & REP
    PSALMS 62:1-62:2
  26. New Member
    dailygrind's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    1007
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    9.05%

    Ok so I've still got the soreness and lumps and its been 17 days. Ran out of my forma stanzol but it didn't seem to be doing much good anyways. What do I need to do to correct this issue. Some have suggested a "gyno killing stack". What is in such a stack. Others have suggested prolactrone formeron.

    Please help me out guys.
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,439
    Rep Power
    6547517
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    83.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Re: Sore nipple Question???


    Quote Originally Posted by dailygrind View Post
    Ok so I've still got the soreness and lumps and its been 17 days. Ran out of my forma stanzol but it didn't seem to be doing much good anyways. What do I need to do to correct this issue. Some have suggested a "gyno killing stack". What is in such a stack. Others have suggested prolactrone formeron.

    Please help me out guys.
    I don't know how I missed this... Grab some SNS Inhibit - P and get into see a doc brotha man.

    Your endocrine system is nothing to F with. We're talking the possibility of permanent damage. Don't freak out with me saying that, I'm just trying to convey a sense of urgency. Go see a Dr instead of posting on an internet forum. Then come back and update us and we can possibly help with some things after.

    When speaking to your Dr do not beat around the bush. Your Dr works for you tell him exactly what happened - what you took, that its a steroid etc. Otherwise he will think you're freaking out over creatine. Be assertive...

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  28. New Member
    dailygrind's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    1007
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    9.05%

    4th day of formeron and prolactrone. Nipples are more dire than they were before. Is this common at first?

    Been doing 2 pumps a day morning and night on chest,arms, and stomach.
  29. New Member
    dailygrind's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    1007
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    9.05%

    ^^^ I meant sore instead of dire. Damn autocorrect.
  30. New Member
    dailygrind's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    1007
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    9.05%

    Just finished my 5th week of Formeron (1 pump a day in the morning) and Prolactrone (2 pills a day split am/pm) and my right nipple is still puffy and sensitive/sore.

    This was steming from a flare up after 2 days of taking DAA which was started a month after I finished PCT of a 6 week run a Hallodrol. Not sure which caused the flare up but it doesnt seem to be going away. Any help on what to do would be great. Body fat isnt very low right now since Ive been on high calories this winter but still shouldn't be over 12%.
  31. Senior Member
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    1156
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    62.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dailygrind View Post
    Just finished my 5th week of Formeron (1 pump a day in the morning) and Prolactrone (2 pills a day split am/pm) and my right nipple is still puffy and sensitive/sore.

    This was steming from a flare up after 2 days of taking DAA which was started a month after I finished PCT of a 6 week run a Hallodrol. Not sure which caused the flare up but it doesnt seem to be going away. Any help on what to do would be great. Body fat isnt very low right now since Ive been on high calories this winter but still shouldn't be over 12%.
    so the formeron didnt help with the sensitivity/lumps, or puffiness? i doubt the DAA initially caused the gyno but i bet its what triggered the symptoms if that makes any sense. the lumps were probably already developing slowly and then the DAA made it worse and caused the soreness to start. that my guess anyways.

    im surprised the formeron didnt provide some degree of relief. you may need to opt for a stronger AI before things become worse, such as letro but before you go down that path, did you run your serm while you were running your formeron? are the lumps still present? do you have any nolva on hand?
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  32. New Member
    dailygrind's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    1007
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    9.05%

    Yeah that was my guess as well.

    No I didn't run a serm with formeron. I was told I didn't need to. I ran 4 weeks of torem after the hallodrol run.

    I can get my hands on some though.
  33. New Member
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    42578
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    51.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Formestane is systematic, but try applying to your collarbone/neck and tops of feet. Also, formastanzol doesnt compare to formasurge or formeron. Ive used all three and formastanzol is junk compareably. Give it time, how many mg of formestane are you getting?
    I agree foma stan is junk (but I'm starting to think anything topical is crap because of how much of it is really Available...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 10:30 PM
  2. Sore Nipples after PCT
    By BLsGalant97 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 07:15 PM
  3. nipple question
    By Juiced hard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-17-2005, 05:53 PM
  4. Itchy nipple question...
    By gsteclipse97 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-01-2004, 07:26 AM
  5. Need Help: I got Sore Nipples!
    By Big Masa in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 02:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in