Nolva Questions

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay I tried to find the answer to this but was unsuccessful:

Will nolva actually "dry" one out similar to arimidex or letro if taken on cycle? Or is it only useful in preventing gyno when used on cycle?

I am planning a pretty high-estrogen cycle and need to know if I should purchase adex or letro or if I can just stick w/ my trusty nolva for keeping the bloat down.

darius

I've read that Nolva will both "dry" a cycle and prevent gyno while on cycle. However there are conflicting posts that say it is better to "control" estrogen with something like Letro. I think Dr.D brought up some good points in a Nolva/PCT thread saying how bad Nolva is for the liver. So all those things should be taken into consideration. I would just stick to Nolva, but thats me. Maybe someone else can chime in, cause I don't know too much about PCT other than Nolva and Clomid.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've read that Nolva will both "dry" a cycle and prevent gyno while on cycle. However there are conflicting posts that say it is better to "control" estrogen with something like Letro. I think Dr.D brought up some good points in a Nolva/PCT thread saying how bad Nolva is for the liver. So all those things should be taken into consideration. I would just stick to Nolva, but thats me. Maybe someone else can chime in, cause I don't know too much about PCT other than Nolva and Clomid.
So you think it will be effective in preventing bloat as well as gyno when dosed on cycle?

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Nolva will definetly Dry out a "wet" cycle, I've done two high dose 4AD lean cutter runs with 40 mgs of Toxo ED to keep the Test and limit the Estrogen. Why 4Ad and not 1T? Cause I thought I could control the E, and 4AD feels a lot better than the energy zapping 1T. Long term, multi-month use of Nolva/TC might be bad for the liver , but a few weeks should not be excessively damaging. I fear excess E much more than liver damage I can control and/or correct on and off cycle with other protective substances.

Letro is a powerful AI, but the limited data ( one study)I've seen on non-anabolic using healthy males is that after 21 days of use, Estradiol ( the bad E) returns to start values and above in subjects when on all doses from 0.1 to 30mgs.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
Nolva will definetly Dry out a "wet" cycle, I've done two high dose 4AD lean cutter runs with 40 mgs of Toxo ED to keep the Test and limit the Estrogen. Why 4Ad and not 1T? Cause I thought I could control the E, and 4AD feels a lot better than the energy zapping 1T. Long term, multi-month use of Nolva/TC might be bad for the liver , but a few weeks should not be excessively damaging. I fear excess E much more than liver damage I can control and/or correct on and off cycle with other protective substances.
how'd that high-dose 4-ad/nolva stack work out for you? it sounds interesting. did you use orals AND transdermals?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Nolva will keep the bloat a little less, but nothing like the dryness you get with letro or dex. Unless you're already running the nolva for gyno prevention, consider an AI.