M-Sten or Beastdrol??? What would you choose and why?

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
So IML is coming out shortly with M-Sten, which supposedly lives up to exceeds the powers Superbol had.
We all know the wonders of Superbol and it's amazing results yet strong sides. Unfortunately (or fortunately for IML),
the FDA has recently banned it (S-Bol) as many have heard.

I'm asking advice whether or not Beastdrol or M-Sten would be better. This is not at all my first PH cycle, but i'd like
advice from people who've cycled Beast before. I ran an S-Bol cycle before with amazing results yet heard very little on this M-Sten.
If anyone knows info on it please feed the fire. Let the discussion begin, and thanks for the support guys (and ladies) .

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
First of all its SuperDROL! and 2nd Superdrol aka Methyl masterone will yield more gains.
Methylsten will lean you out while Puttin on muscle and will have a euphoric property

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I'm curious if more people have information on M-sten as well. That tidbit above was helpful in understanding it.

I was fine pulsing Epi, i thought it felt good actually, but had terrible anxiety and a panic attack and had to quit Hdrol. Switched to Alpha Bulk and it is pissing off my gyno. Looking for something new, dry-ish, good mood, no gyno, would be nice to keep hair too but hey, whatever... Could this be Msten? I'm happy to run low doses as well if its a stronger compound. Epi pulsing 20-40 was easier on me than Hdrol at 25....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yes msten will be what ur lookin for

Trekofstarsx

Trekofstarsx

Awards
Run msten but keep the carbs down or u'll bloat and become the Michelin man like I did. Msten was very very mild for me, only side was shrunken nuts and libido increase

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Run msten but keep the carbs down or u'll bloat and become the Michelin man like I did. Msten was very very mild for me, only side was shrunken nuts and libido increase
Increase? Wierd

technique88

technique88

Awards
Thank you for this thread! I was going to start the same thread but with methyl one alpha in there too. Bump for the best lean bulking agent. I've ran SD before and loved it not too mention I have so much left over since the ban. Worth it to switch to msten or stay with the king?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank you for this thread! I was going to start the same thread but with methyl one alpha in there too. Bump for the best lean bulking agent. I've ran SD before and loved it not too mention I have so much left over since the ban. Worth it to switch to msten or stay with the king?
King= most mass gains and strength gains
Msten= euphoria, lean gains and fat loss

There! Haha

murk01

murk01

Awards
msten is completly diff from sd.

technique88

technique88

Awards

There! Haha
The king it is lol. Fat is easy to shed but mass is slighty hard to gain so l stick with what is known to work. Thanx AB

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
The king it is lol. Fat is easy to shed but mass is slighty hard to gain so l stick with what is known to work. Thanx AB
You got it!!!! Both great compounds

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Tech! You see my vid?

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards

There! Haha
King= m1t
Queen= SD

Stepson= msten

Hahaha

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
From what I've heard, shipments are going out this week. And excuse me for my mistake. SuperDROL is what was meant. I'd love to follow someone's log on MSten though. There are high expectations from many people. Is this the new breakthrough until the FDA bans this as well?

J

Julcor

Awards
I have sooo much Superdrol from the ban sales and just got 4 bottles of M-Sten Rx.
Probably gonna stack the two!:)
10mg M-Sten with breakfast, 10mg Super preworkout, 4 weeks! With a test base of course!

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
I have sooo much Superdrol from the ban sales and just got 4 bottles of M-Sten Rx.
Probably gonna stack the two!:)
10mg M-Sten with breakfast, 10mg Super preworkout, 4 weeks! With a test base of course!
Haha I really hope you have a solid cycle support and PCT ready. Other than that good luck! Be careful, I think both of those are very toxic though. Your liver is going to want to kill itself

J

Julcor

Awards
Ha Yes I do brotha! But about the liver toxicity issues, I figured 10mg of both compounds a day can't be any worse than 20mg a day of one of them. Since Superdrol and M-Sten are about at the same toxicity level with superdrol being the harsher of the two. Either way I do have my full cycle support in there as well:)
Looking to try this out next spring!

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Ha Yes I do brotha! But about the liver toxicity issues, I figured 10mg of both compounds a day can't be any worse than 20mg a day of one of them. Since Superdrol and M-Sten are about at the same toxicity level with superdrol being the harsher of the two. Either way I do have my full cycle support in there as well:)
Looking to try this out next spring!
Log it! and let me know, i'd love to see your progress!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just use dianabol

Boom problem solved

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Wish it was that easy for me. I'd love to get my hands on some. Unfortunately im still off cycle for a bit so i'd have to wait a bit

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
M-STEN Rx logs should be starting all over the net and also here at AM. IronMagLabs sent out over 20 bottles for free to loggers. I started M-STEN Rx yesterday myself. Its a great clean compound. Pure Methylstenbolone.

Attachments

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
M-STEN Rx logs should be starting all over the net and also here at AM. IronMagLabs sent out over 20 bottles for free to loggers. I started M-STEN Rx yesterday myself. Its a great clean compound. Pure Methylstenbolone.
I'm stoked to see the logs. Thinking about running this.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Me too. I was scared of Msten because I'm scared of SD and didn't feel comfortable with the levels of SD that would probably be in any of them. This one has me interested though.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm stoked to see the logs. Thinking about running this.
I guarantee, you will NOT be disappointed in the least. It's a very clean (not so harsh) euphoric run, but still very strong.
Me too. I was scared of Msten because I'm scared of SD and didn't feel comfortable with the levels of SD that would probably be in any of them. This one has me interested though.
No need to be scared anymore. This M-Sten is free of any SD contamination. Here's a KIS cycle of M-Sten.

Cycle Weeks 1 - 4
M-Sten
2 caps every day

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps every day (separate from M-Sten)

Anabolic Matrix
2 caps every day with M-Sten

PCT
Advanced Cycle Support (Weeks 5 - 8)
2 caps every day at your convenience

Anabolic Matrix (Weeks 5 - 8)
2 caps every day at your convenience

Clomid (Weeks 5 - 8)
1mL (50mg) every day at your convenience [I prefer before bed]

E-Control (Weeks 8 - 10)
3 caps every day at your convenience [I prefer before bed]

It's a pretty simple straight forward cycle... but if you have any questions with anything - diet, this cycle or another, training, whatever, shoot me a PM or leave a reply in this thread, or send me a visitor message by clicking my username. I'd be happy to help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 26
W Anabolics 4
J Anabolics 7
S Supplement Auction 3
D Anabolics 22