halo and super cycle

delreyss

Awards
I just got a bottle of halo and also have 14 pills of superdrol left from my past cycle left. I was thinking of doing the following cycle
Halo 50/50/50/75/75
Super 0/15/15/0/0
Or should i start with super and week 3 go 75 all the way with halo any advice. How would you do this cycle

grandroid828

Awards
I just got a bottle of halo and also have 14 pills of superdrol left from my past cycle left. I was thinking of doing the following cycle
Halo 50/50/50/75/75
Super 0/15/15/0/0
Or should i start with super and week 3 go 75 all the way with halo any advice. How would you do this cycle
I dont know too terribly much about supers "time needed" to kick in. Whereas halo kicks in normally around week 3. I would preload the hell out of cycle assit and tudca , and do halo 50/50/75/75/75/75 and sd 15/15/0/0/0/0. Use it sort of as a kicker. Kinda the way ppl would use a 4 week sd or anavar kicker for a cycle of test, just on a smaller scale. Hopefully someone can chime in that knows more about the timing of superdrols effects, and very possibly correct me. But i would recomend this. Will be quite a harsh cycle by the way. Im sure you know that. You will almost inevitably experience prolactin gyno if you dont run caber with it.