Resting

BLABD

Awards
Cycle:

1ml of Test Ethanate 1ml of Tren,Masteron,EQ and Test P (Equally divided) - Once a week
1ml of Tren, Masteron, EQ and Test P (Equally divided) - Twice a week

This is my second cycle, and it's going pretty well. I'm surprisingly having MINIMAL side effects on my 8th week.

That being said, when I'm cycling I have trouble keeping myself out of the gym. Do you think it's safe to go full bore 7 days at the gym for the last 4 weeks of the cycle? Or should I really give my body that time to rest (usually Thursdays and Sundays)

Not sure if this should be in the Anabolics or Training forum, so my apologies if it is misplaced.

hagels316

Awards
Cycle:

1ml of Test Ethanate 1ml of Tren,Masteron,EQ and Test P (Equally divided) - Once a week
1ml of Tren, Masteron, EQ and Test P (Equally divided) - Twice a week

This is my second cycle, and it's going pretty well. I'm surprisingly having MINIMAL side effects on my 8th week.

That being said, when I'm cycling I have trouble keeping myself out of the gym. Do you think it's safe to go full bore 7 days at the gym for the last 4 weeks of the cycle? Or should I really give my body that time to rest (usually Thursdays and Sundays)

Not sure if this should be in the Anabolics or Training forum, so my apologies if it is misplaced.
I recently got stomach ill and couldn't eat for days. Took 4 days off, came back in the gym and **** my pants on how much stronger I was just from resting for 4 days in a row on cycle.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're training strength, sneak a rest day here & there even if you don't wanna. But if hypertrophy is the priority & you feel ready, tear it up. You're on juice; you heal faster.