Resting - AnabolicMinds.com

Resting

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  202 lbs.

Resting

Cycle:

1ml of Test Ethanate 1ml of Tren,Masteron,EQ and Test P (Equally divided) - Once a week
    1ml of Tren, Masteron, EQ and Test P (Equally divided) - Twice a week

This is my second cycle, and it's going pretty well. I'm surprisingly having MINIMAL side effects on my 8th week.

That being said, when I'm cycling I have trouble keeping myself out of the gym. Do you think it's safe to go full bore 7 days at the gym for the last 4 weeks of the cycle? Or should I really give my body that time to rest (usually Thursdays and Sundays)

Not sure if this should be in the Anabolics or Training forum, so my apologies if it is misplaced.

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BLABD View Post
    Cycle:

1ml of Test Ethanate 1ml of Tren,Masteron,EQ and Test P (Equally divided) - Once a week
    1ml of Tren, Masteron, EQ and Test P (Equally divided) - Twice a week

This is my second cycle, and it's going pretty well. I'm surprisingly having MINIMAL side effects on my 8th week.

That being said, when I'm cycling I have trouble keeping myself out of the gym. Do you think it's safe to go full bore 7 days at the gym for the last 4 weeks of the cycle? Or should I really give my body that time to rest (usually Thursdays and Sundays)

Not sure if this should be in the Anabolics or Training forum, so my apologies if it is misplaced.
    I recently got stomach ill and couldn't eat for days. Took 4 days off, came back in the gym and **** my pants on how much stronger I was just from resting for 4 days in a row on cycle.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you're training strength, sneak a rest day here & there even if you don't wanna. But if hypertrophy is the priority & you feel ready, tear it up. You're on juice; you heal faster.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Resting Heart Rate and Cardio?
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 09:30 PM
  2. Rest paused routines
    By dingling in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 05:18 PM
  3. Rest Pause Question
    By lvtrojan in forum Exercise Science