1st Cycle Results

Ballin

Awards
So I finally got around to running my first cycle after a long time researching and planning.

Pretty happy with the results went from 78 kgs and around 15% BF to 84 kgs and probably 9-10%. Below is the cycle I ran:

6 week cycle:

Weeks 1 - 6: 125 Mg Test E 2x a week
50 Mg Stana Tabs per day
1.25 mg of Letro (femara) per day

+
50 mg of Clomid per day for weeks 2 - 6

Like i said I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out and hoping now that I'm off cycle I dont get any nasty surprises but just have to wait and see.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This cycle is dumb. Test e doesnt really reach peak blood levels until week 3. Finally, 250mgs a week is a stupid low dose

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Clomid during cycle for pct or what exactly??

Riskyb

Awards
6 weeks? U need to use either a fast acting ester or go at the very least 10 weeks.
I don't know what you've read, but I'd keep reading up on the substances you're taking

Thomasxavier

Awards
So I finally got around to running my first cycle after a long time researching and planning.

Pretty happy with the results went from 78 kgs and around 15% BF to 84 kgs and probably 9-10%. Below is the cycle I ran:

6 week cycle:

Weeks 1 - 6: 125 Mg Test E 2x a week
50 Mg Stana Tabs per day
1.25 mg of Letro (femara) per day

+
50 mg of Clomid per day for weeks 2 - 6

Like i said I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out and hoping now that I'm off cycle I dont get any nasty surprises but just have to wait and see.

Yeah your dose of test is very low. I am on a cycle of test c right now, 450 mg a week, and I'm nearing the end of week 4 now and STILL have not seen any results really, so if I were you I wouldn't dare expect anything at that dose in 6 weeks. Better move that up to 10 like people say.

Next, I doubt your e2 levels are even high at all with that cycle, so I don't even know if I'd bother with letro...... but if you're using clomid ontop of it from week 2-6, you're nuts. Clomid is used after the cycle is over. Not during. HCG is for during

grandroid828

Awards
What is so different between running letro low dose and another AI at a higher dose?
The fact that its two different chemicals.... Lol. Caffeine at 400 mg is fine. However, 1,3 dmaa at 400 mg could very well cause heart failure among other things. Both are stimulants right??? That doesnt mean they do the same thing. They do the same GENERAL thing, inhibit test aromitization. But they all work VERY differently. And trust me. Letro is STRONG. You have no idea the sides youll have. Anastrazole at .25 mg a day should be more than enough.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
The fact that its two different chemicals.... Lol. Caffeine at 400 mg is fine. However, 1,3 dmaa at 400 mg could very well cause heart failure among other things. Both are stimulants right??? That doesnt mean they do the same thing. They do the same GENERAL thing, inhibit test aromitization. But they all work VERY differently. And trust me. Letro is STRONG. You have no idea the sides youll have. Anastrazole at .25 mg a day should be more than enough.
What about exemestane (aromasin)? I have that as well but it didn't seem to be working so I switched to letro :-/

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Erase wasn't working well enough either, that's why I got exemestane... This is a mess

Ballin

Awards
Wow, completely opposite reaction I got from another forum... Which is where I'd been doing most my research.

I appreciate it though as I want the further education.

My biggest fear with this cycle and my next is gyno as I got a small amount after a stupid PH cycle I did around a year ago.

So for my next cycle I'm looking to make it abit more simplistic and any feedback would be great.

Test E - 500 mg per week for 10 weeks.

PCT is where my concerns come, as 1 person will say run nolva or clomid and the next will say no just run femara. So at the moment I'm planning to stick to 50 mg of clomid per day for 6 weeks as pct.

grandroid828

Awards
Wow, completely opposite reaction I got from another forum... Which is where I'd been doing most my research.

I appreciate it though as I want the further education.

My biggest fear with this cycle and my next is gyno as I got a small amount after a stupid PH cycle I did around a year ago.

So for my next cycle I'm looking to make it abit more simplistic and any feedback would be great.

Test E - 500 mg per week for 10 weeks.

PCT is where my concerns come, as 1 person will say run nolva or clomid and the next will say no just run femara. So at the moment I'm planning to stick to 50 mg of clomid per day for 6 weeks as pct.
I would recommend clomid at 50/50/25/25, AND nolva at 40/40/20/20/10. Use aromasin at .25 mg Every oter day while on cycle if youre super worried about gyno, and keep femara on hand if youre really anal about being safe, but do NOT touch femara until you HAVE gyno pretty much. But. If you do the first parts, you will be 100 percent fine unless u have the hormones of a teenage girl to start with