Testosterone Lab results!

dell1972

Awards
Hello, I received my results by from LabCorp this morning. My Testosterone Serum result was 347 from the range 348-1197, and my Estradiol result was 41.6 from the range 7.6-42.6. Are there any Testosterone boosters that can help me. Thanks!

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
D aspartic acid gets thrown around alot on here as possibly the best testosterone booster because it has clinical data backing it's results claiming to boost test up to 40%

dell1972

Awards
Thank you so much. I been depress all day after reading this lab results.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use an aromatase inhibitor your estrogen is high end normal

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Man there's heaps of natural T boosters out there. DAA I popular tribulus is another one. If i was you I'd go see a TRT doctor and get prescribed testosterone.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Hello, I received my results by from LabCorp this morning. My Testosterone Serum result was 347 from the range 348-1197, and my Estradiol result was 41.6 from the range 7.6-42.6. Are there any Testosterone boosters that can help me. Thanks!
What is your weight? BF %??? Is this post cycle? Natty levels? I feel like I missed something.
I'm not familiar with how high estrogen should be before it's considered high but it is the upper end of normal just like the T is the low end... I would look into an AI (aromatase inhibitor) as well as a booster, or a booster with an AI in it...

How about something like Forerunner Labs Reboot? It has DAA, the (suicide) AI from ERASE (no E rebound), some anti-cort stuff, etc. I've never tried it but it looks like a good all in one to get natty levels to a better place?

Good luck

dell1972

Awards
My weight is 180, BF is 25% my waist is a 37.I notice something was wrong because in January 2012 my waist was a 32 and my weight was a 165. I only eat lean meat and I eat veggies and drink water and protein shakes. One of my friends, said my body was producing a lot estrogen and the protein powder have a lot of soy lectin. I have to find protein powder without soy lectin. The doctors in Chicago are very expensive. I will try the aromatase inhibitor and testosterone booster. Is P6 cellucor any good at all?

nightterror

Awards
Man there's heaps of natural T boosters out there. DAA I popular tribulus is another one. If i was you I'd go see a TRT doctor and get prescribed testosterone.
Tribulus is not a test booster.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Tribulus is not a test booster.
Ummm I'm not sure who you've been listening to but stop. Tribulus is a proven natty test booster. What do you think it's used for?? And where did you hear it?

SlyCamaro

Awards
PES erase and DAA powder does wonders, it will lower estro and raise your test! Combine together for 8 weeks and get in the gym, see were that gets you and take it from there.

Thomasxavier

Awards
I used DAA SNS pills which are probably the highest reviewed of the DAA products. It blew. Got blood work done. Test levels moved after 3 weeks by like 30 points on the normal scale of 300-900. Worthless IMO

But the one guy above nailed it. Get an aromatose inhibitor. It's called arimidex. Will lower your estrogen, and boost your T levels WAY more than ANY daa EVER could

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ummm I'm not sure who you've been listening to but stop. Tribulus is a proven natty test booster. What do you think it's used for?? And where did you hear it?
I would suggest researching this.

The research is readily available.

Neychev VK, Mitev VI. The aphrodisiac herb Tribulus terrestris does not influence the androgen production in young men. J Ethnopharmacol 2005;101(1-3):319-23.OBJECTIVE: The aim of the current study is to investigate the influence of Tribulus terrestris extract on androgen metabolism in young males. DESIGN AND METHODS: Twenty-one healthy young 20-36 years old men with body weight ranging from 60 to 125 kg were randomly separated into three groups-two experimental (each n=7) and a control (placebo) one (n=7). The experimental groups were named TT1 and TT2 and the subjects were assigned to consume 20 and 10 mg/kg body weight per day of Tribulus terrestris extract, respectively, separated into three daily intakes for 4 weeks. Testosterone, androstenedione and luteinizing hormone levels in the serum were measured 24 h before supplementation (clear probe), and at 24, 72, 240, 408 and 576 h from the beginning of the supplementation. RESULTS: There was no significant difference between Tribulus terrestris supplemented groups and controls in the serum testosterone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 15.75+/-1.75 nmol/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 16.32+/-1.57 nmol/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 17.74+/-1.09 nmol/l) (p>0.05)), androstenedione (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 1.927+/-0.126 ng/ml); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 2.026+/-0.256 ng/ml); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 1.952+/-0.236 ng/ml) (p>0.05)) or luteinizing hormone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.662+/-0.274U/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.103+/-0.869U/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 4.170+/-0.406U/l) (p>0.05)) levels. All results were within the normal range. The findings in the current study anticipate that Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins possess neither direct nor indirect androgen-increasing properties. The study will be extended in the clarifying the probable mode of action of Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins.

Rogerson S, Riches CJ, Jennings C, Weatherby RP, Meir RA, Marshall-Gradisnik SM. The effect of five weeks of Tribulus terrestris supplementation on muscle strength and body composition during preseason training in elite rugby league players. J Strength Cond Res 2007;21(2):348-53.Tribulus terrestris is an herbal nutritional supplement that is promoted to produce large gains in strength and lean muscle mass in 5-28 days (15, 18). Although some manufacturers claim T. terrestris will not lead to a positive drug test, others have suggested that T. terrestris may increase the urinary testosterone/epitestosterone (T/E) ratio, which may place athletes at risk of a positive drug test. The purpose of the study was to determine the effect of T. terrestris on strength, fat free mass, and the urinary T/E ratio during 5 weeks of preseason training in elite rugby league players. Twenty-two Australian elite male rugby league players (mean +/- SD; age = 19.8 +/- 2.9 years; weight = 88.0 +/- 9.5 kg) were match-paired and randomly assigned in a double-blind manner to either a T. terrestris (n = 11) or placebo (n = 11) group. All subjects performed structured heavy resistance training as part of the club's preseason preparations. A T. terrestris extract (450 mg.d(-1)) or placebo capsules were consumed once daily for 5 weeks. Muscular strength, body composition, and the urinary T/E ratio were monitored prior to and after supplementation. After 5 weeks of training, strength and fat free mass increased significantly without any between-group differences. No between-group differences were noted in the urinary T/E ratio. It was concluded that T. terrestris did not produce the large gains in strength or lean muscle mass that many manufacturers claim can be experienced within 5-28 days. Furthermore, T. terrestris did not alter the urinary T/E ratio and would not place an athlete at risk of testing positive based on the World Anti-Doping Agency's urinary T/E ratio limit of 4:1.

Saudan C, Baume N, Emery C, Strahm E, Saugy M. Short term impact of Tribulus terrestris intake on doping control analysis of endogenous steroids. Forensic Sci Int 2008;178(1):e7-10.Tribulus terrestris is a nutritional supplement highly debated regarding its physiological and actual effects on the organism. The main claimed effect is an increase of testosterone anabolic and androgenic action through the activation of endogenous testosterone production. Even if this biological pathway is not entirely proven, T. terrestris is regularly used by athletes. Recently, the analysis of two female urine samples by GC/C/IRMS (gas chromatography/combustion/isotope-ratio-mass-spectrometry) conclusively revealed the administration of exogenous testosterone or its precursors, even if the testosterone glucuronide/epitestosterone glucuronide (T/E) ratio and steroid marker concentrations were below the cut-off values defined by World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). To argue against this adverse analytical finding, the athletes recognized having used T. terrestris in their diet. In order to test this hypothesis, two female volunteers ingested 500 mg of T. terrestris, three times a day and for two consecutive days. All spot urines were collected during 48 h after the first intake. The (13)C/(12)C ratio of ketosteroids was determined by GC/C/IRMS, the T/E ratio and DHEA concentrations were measured by GC/MS and LH concentrations by radioimmunoassay. None of these parameters revealed a significant variation or increased above the WADA cut-off limits. Hence, the short-term treatment with T. terrestris showed no impact on the endogenous testosterone metabolism of the two subjects.

Trib is touted for its libido-enhancing qualities.

This has been studied and addressed MANY times.

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
DAA is mostly bunk imo, i tried it... the study is too narrow and includes too many variables. Ive only seen 1 study that everyone quotes, but everyone who's taken it and got blood work done says "meh". Ill never buy it again.

Erase Pro on the other hand, grade A stuff!

dell1972

Awards
Erase Pro seem very powerful. I met some bodybuilders today at Whole Food. They told me Erase Pro or Erase are the real deal. I will need a testerone booster and some ZMA and DAA.

AlanUK26

AlanUK26

Awards
Thank you so much. I been depress all day after reading this lab results.
You will be able to get prescribed some off the doctor as a hormone replacement, maybe a shot or sus every 10 days maybe, or enthanate,