Injecting in glutes vs. quads

  1. Injecting in glutes vs. quads


    Is there many benefits to the former versus the latter?

    I prefer quads because testosterone obviously is injected intramuscular, and it's much easier to hit the muscle in the quads vs the glutes.

    Which actually brings me to the question... what happens if you inject testosterone into the fat of the glute versus the actual glute muscle?


  2. Use a 1.5" pin for glute and you will hit the muscle. The glutes provide for excelent uptake.
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"

  3. Quote Originally Posted by alpinecoach View Post
    Use a 1.5" pin for glute and you will hit the muscle. The glutes provide for excelent uptake.
    Thank you brother. I do have 1.5 pins. This sounds goofy but is there a picture or guide to show the exact spot you should be injecting in the area?

    Because what happens if you don't hit the muscle, and you are injecting to the fat?
    •   
       


  4. Google glute injection, lots of pic's. follow the directions and you can not miss. You will NOT hit fat if you follow the directions. This is my prefered spot, pain free with good gear.
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"

  5. Injecting into fat is perfectly safe, use a search engine there's quite a few studies done on that.

  6. Never had a problem pinning 1" into the glute

  7. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Never had a problem pinning 1" into the glute
    True, that's what I use, 1" 23ga. Looked like his first pin, and with him worried, he certainly will get there with a 1.5" even if he is a fat ass (not that I am saying he is) you have to be careful about what you say, don't want to insult anyone
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"

  8. AAS will be absorbed whether it's delivered IM or subQ.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    AAS will be absorbed whether it's delivered IM or subQ.
    Do you feel that the absorption rate is equal? I see alot of guys going to sub Q. For me, I have no problem with IM, pain free with good gear!!
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by alpinecoach View Post
    Do you feel that the absorption rate is equal? I see alot of guys going to sub Q. For me, I have no problem with IM, pain free with good gear!!
    SubQ will be slightly slower, but I doubt it'll be anything of major significance.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  11. I prefer quads but that is just for convenience. There is a quite a bit more pip when I missed the muscle in the past. That's something to keep in mind.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. To me, the only way to hit the glute conveniatly is if you have a professional syringe that you can hold and handle properly. I buy the plastic ones and believe me when I tell you my fingers hurt more than the pinning because of the pressure from the short ledges for the fingers. Plus I like to see what I'm pinning. I never knew the glute was better for intake. Is that really true?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    To me, the only way to hit the glute conveniatly is if you have a professional syringe that you can hold and handle properly. I buy the plastic ones and believe me when I tell you my fingers hurt more than the pinning because of the pressure from the short ledges for the fingers. Plus I like to see what I'm pinning. I never knew the glute was better for intake. Is that really true?
    Not true at all.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Not true at all.
    Can you post evidence? I find this subject fascinating. I would be very pleased if you back up your claim with a link, because I truly would much rather inject into the quads than glute...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post
    Can you post evidence? I find this subject fascinating. I would be very pleased if you back up your claim with a link, because I truly would much rather inject into the quads than glute...
    An injection is an injection is an injection. Where you inject is a matter of personal preference and has zero bearing on the efficacy on the hormone. You can generally inject more into the area, but that doesn't make it a more effective location.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  16. In my mind, it hurts less in the glute, so that is where I go.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    In my mind, it hurts less in the glute, so that is where I go.
    But how do you see where you are pinning? And what about leverage? Do you have a professional metal one?

  18. No, I just use the mirror in the bathroom and do it a little on the side. It's not hard at all.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    No, I just use the mirror in the bathroom and do it a little on the side. It's not hard at all.
    It hurst my fingers because the oil is so thick. If it was like HGH it would go in no problem.

  20. 22g needle delivers fast and perfect
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Big ball in glutes after injection.....???
    By DjFlipnautikz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 02:17 PM
  2. heavy leg routine after test injection in quad?
    By lexmuscle in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 10:14 AM
  3. Diluting injectable in a syringe?
    By bulkmuscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 04:06 AM
  4. mr's igf-1 in ba vs aa
    By s.norman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 09:41 PM
  5. Igf injections in chest.Where excactly ?
    By heavyperformer in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2004, 02:09 PM
Log in
Log in