Aching mini testes after pct. Advice please.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Alright guys so I'm 21, and ran my first PH this year. A 6-week Epi cycle, and just finished PCT..

...my PCT was as follows:

Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
DAA 0/3/3/3/3
Erase OG 0/3/2/2/1
Recycle 4/2/2
Creatine

My testicles have dull aches a couple times throughout the day, like they did on cycle.. AND they are about half size of normal. I don't know if it was my SERM that wasn't strong enough, or what...? And I feel like I don't have as much energy and need a ton more sleep. Idk but if anybody has any advice please help!

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
From my experience with DAA your testes should have definitely come back even just with that... I ran DAA and ERASE and my nuts were HUGE while on. Don't know what to tell you about your RC's. Why don't you get blood work and see if you're actually recovered or if it's mental?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get you hormones tested. If things are still out of wack run another pct with a different source for your serm.

Thomasxavier

Awards
If worst comes to worst, then hcg injections. 500iu, twice a week...

Red9

Red9

Awards
This is only a thought, so don't jump on my back for saying this... But what are your guys ideas/thoughts on me running another cycle, but with a better SERM from diff company?

Hormone testing isn't option right now, as I'm afraid of needles more than anything. I faint at the site of them before I'm poked, and convulse while passed out...to give an example lol

Thomasxavier

Awards
This is only a thought, so don't jump on my back for saying this... But what are your guys ideas/thoughts on me running another cycle, but with a better SERM from diff company?

Hormone testing isn't option right now, as I'm afraid of needles more than anything. I faint at the site of them before I'm poked, and convulse while passed out...to give an example lol

You need to try a different serm right now to fix things before you go and possibly damage things further. Are you a masochist? Lol really. Are you?

Red9

Red9

Awards
You need to try a different serm right now to fix things before you go and possibly damage things further. Are you a masochist? Lol really. Are you?
I thought about running Torem this time around, as I hear it's less hepatoxic and will being the boys back within just a few days... As I ran Tamoxifen last time and now questioning the legitimacy and/or potency of the RC company.

Uhm....actually I somewhat am....where the hell did you come up with that and why!?

Thomasxavier

Awards
I thought about running Torem this time around, as I hear it's less hepatoxic and will being the boys back within just a few days... As I ran Tamoxifen last time and now questioning the legitimacy and/or potency of the RC company.

Uhm....actually I somewhat am....where the hell did you come up with that and why!?

Getting my PhD in psych lol that was more of a joke than a diagnosis though but you definitely display the qualities of a masochist considering you are more interested in doing another cycle than fixing the damage from the first one. I'm guessing you also have some self confidence issues? Not that the majority of steroid users don't...

But in any case, yeah, take some stuff here first to fix the damage before you go and do anything else. You only get one body my friend. The sponsor on this site, purity solutions, has good stuff......... for your pet mice that you are doing research on ;)

Red9

Red9

Awards
Getting my PhD in psych lol that was more of a joke than a diagnosis though but you definitely display the qualities of a masochist considering you are more interested in doing another cycle than fixing the damage from the first one. I'm guessing you also have some self confidence issues? Not that the majority of steroid users don't...

But in any case, yeah, take some stuff here first to fix the damage before you go and do anything else. You only get one body my friend. The sponsor on this site, purity solutions, has good stuff......... for your pet mice that you are doing research on ;)
I'm actually wanting to pursue psychology myself, as I do have some issues myself and helping others is a hobby and I love doing it. Watching other ppl smile brings me joy that I can't find elsewhere. Very odd that you know these things about me and yes, self esteem and confidence are problems of mine. Also diagnosed with OCD, anxiety, depression, anxiety and traits of Bipolar disorder II..the hypomania. Symptoms lessened over time as I discontinued use of hard drugs, but it still effects me very much so.

As for my lab rats and laboratory only testing, Purity Tamox is exactly what was used...mice arent doin so well..
..considering running CEM's Torem in the lab this time as I've heard nothing but stellar feedback on everything SERMwise they offer. On these mice of course :)

Thomasxavier

Awards
I'm actually wanting to pursue psychology myself, as I do have some issues myself and helping others is a hobby and I love doing it. Watching other ppl smile brings me joy that I can't find elsewhere.
That's good, brother. I chose psychology half as a weapon. I love helping, but I also love that you can crush people worse with well calculated words than you ever could with muscles. Plus I like being the dr house of the mental diagnosis field !!!

But alas, I shall check out CEM and see how that source is

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
You have a picture of the Punisher up but faint and pass out from needles??

Red9

Red9

Awards
That's good, brother. I chose psychology half as a weapon. I love helping, but I also love that you can crush people worse with well calculated words than you ever could with muscles. Plus I like being the dr house of the mental diagnosis field !!!

But alas, I shall check out CEM and see how that source is
True, very true. The mind can be utilized as a very powerful weapon.

CEM is also a board sponsor as well I believe, and offers 10% discount to AM members.

Red9

Red9

Awards
You have a picture of the Punisher up but faint and pass out from needles??
Yes sir lol that is correct. They have been basically my biggest fear since I was young. We all have one, whether we are willing to admit it or not.

It's gotten better over the last year or so, because even the thought of needles used to make me sick. I plan on pinning next year, so I have a huge challenge ahead. And glutes or quads will be my only options. SubQ? Faint. Shoulders? Faint. Arms or calfs? Faint. Most of it is mental, but nonetheless.

Thomasxavier

Awards
Yes sir lol that is correct. They have been basically my biggest fear since I was young. We all have one, whether we are willing to admit it or not.

It's gotten better over the last year or so, because even the thought of needles used to make me sick. I plan on pinning next year, so I have a huge challenge ahead. And glutes or quads will be my only options. SubQ? Faint. Shoulders? Faint. Arms or calfs? Faint. Most of it is mental, but nonetheless.
In psychological practices, I've witnessed someone who has your fear of needles (if not far worse) and it came down to them being scared of jellyfish, a fear that stemmed from childhood. I'd do real deep meditation if I were you to find out why you're scared of needles. It's a common fear, but it can be beaten. And if you beat it, some good stuff is waiting for you when you do proper research and make sure everything is safe and sterile!

Red9

Red9

Awards
In psychological practices, I've witnessed someone who has your fear of needles (if not far worse) and it came down to them being scared of jellyfish, a fear that stemmed from childhood. I'd do real deep meditation if I were you to find out why you're scared of needles. It's a common fear, but it can be beaten. And if you beat it, some good stuff is waiting for you when you do proper research and make sure everything is safe and sterile!
It was so bad that even my best friend could joke around and jab my leg with a spatula or simply poke my arm with a finger, and I would begin feeling nauseous and getting light-headed with mild tunnel vision. It's gotten better as I said, but I still hate it.

Though I'm grateful in a way, because it kept me from slamming dope back in the day when I used. It probably saved my life.

Thomasxavier

Awards
Though I'm grateful in a way, because it kept me from slamming dope back in the day when I used. It probably saved my life.
That's real deep mayne. Crazy...

Are you sure you aren't using steroids, in part, to fulfill your void from when you used drugs?

Red9

Red9

Awards
That's real deep mayne. Crazy...

Are you sure you aren't using steroids, in part, to fulfill your void from when you used drugs?
I know for a fact that I am somewhat. When I miss a few days if gym time, I begin to think about old times and I "relapse mentally" in the sense that I feel like using again.

I fear becoming addicted to anything. I am an addict, always will be. Whether I use or remain clean, I will always be addicted.

Thomasxavier

Awards
I fear becoming addicted to anything. I am an addict, always will be. Whether I use or remain clean, I will always be addicted.
Even though I don't know you at this point, I can safely say you stand a good chance of a successful life, simply because you acknowledge what you just did. It's only when people accept problems that they can prevent them, and/or fix them. Much respect to you for that

Red9

Red9

Awards
Even though I don't know you at this point, I can safely say you stand a good chance of a successful life, simply because you acknowledge what you just did. It's only when people accept problems that they can prevent them, and/or fix them. Much respect to you for that
Thank you. A PM has been sent your way sir.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Alright guys so I'm 21, and ran my first PH this year. A 6-week Epi cycle, and just finished PCT..

...my PCT was as follows:

Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
DAA 0/3/3/3/3
Erase OG 0/3/2/2/1
Recycle 4/2/2
Creatine

My testicles have dull aches a couple times throughout the day, like they did on cycle.. AND they are about half size of normal. I don't know if it was my SERM that wasn't strong enough, or what...? And I feel like I don't have as much energy and need a ton more sleep. Idk but if anybody has any advice please help!

Any other advice guys or words of wisdom?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ya take your sourcing(not allowed) and therapy bs somewhere else. This is about anabolics and I want to help you man but I hate reading through bs liek this, call each other.

Advice- GET A DIFF RC COMPANY, thats your first one the second one you mentioned is fine. Run activate extreme with torem as torem raises shbg.
Any other advice guys or words of wisdom?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wtf this turned into a psychoanalysis.

It's simple

Find a better RC provider run again.

Red9

Red9

Awards
ya take your sourcing(not allowed) and therapy bs somewhere else. This is about anabolics and I want to help you man but I hate reading through bs liek this, call each other.
I hope this isn't directed towards me..

Husker89

Banned
Awards
DO NOT RUN SD MAN. You need to gain 15 lbs natty, you need to get legitimate chems(I always order letrozole b/c you can tell in 12 hours if thats real) and you need to do this right. I was addicted to pks so im glad you are off that stuff but while GEAR IS WAAY BETTER, it isnt a joke man, so get your balls right, get your diet right, gain 10lbs minimum and come back in 3 months and then talk sd.
Didn't mean for that to happen.

Thanks though, I think I'm gunna do this. SD this time.