Best PH on the market right now?

nissan_brah

nissan_brah

Awards
I was gonna take mutant plexx but i see alot of you say its no good...

Whats the best right now for my first cycle?

I asked on bb.com and everyone told me come here (before it got deleted lol)

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Do a 6 week run of some sort of Epi with sensible PCT and see how it goes. You can plan your next run after that.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Can you suggest good ones?
RPN Havoc, IBE Epistane, LGI Epi-10

All good options. Personally I would go with any of those. There are plenty out there though, just research which ones may or may not be right for you.

nissan_brah

nissan_brah

Awards
RPN Havoc, IBE Epistane, LGI Epi-10

All good options. Personally I would go with any of those. There are plenty out there though, just research which ones may or may not be right for you.
Havoc and epistane are the same right? Thats what i just read at least... I found this, what do tou think about it?

What supps should I use on cycle ?

ThermoLife Liver Longer : 2 caps/day
Anabolic Innovations Cycle support : 2 scoops/day
Sesamin : 1g / day
Taurine : 2-3g /day
Potassium : More than 1 g/day
Cissus Quadrangularis : 2 g/ day ( Joints ache could be a problem with Havoc/Epistane on cycle)

Why not use GMS, creatine or NO booster on cycle ?

GMS will cause terrible back pumps and no need for pumps on cycle
Creatine : Could cause back pumps also.
NO Booster : Too much pump in the gym arent useful, it will only limit your workout. Pumps from Havoc/Epistane are already crazy anyway.

What is the best PCT for Havoc/Epistane ?

There is no perfect PCT. There is so much debate on this board about it that nobody will ever have the last word on it. I will post a sample of PCT then post a few links about debates on other supps to add.

1) Nolvadex (Tamoxifen citrate) or Fareston (Toremifene Citrate) * :
Week 1 : 40 mg (Tamoxifen citrate) or 120 mg or 120 mg for 4 days then 90 mg(Toremifene Citrate)
Week 2 : 40 mg (Tamoxifen citrate) or 90 mg (Toremifene Citrate)
Week 3 : 20 mg (Tamoxifen citrate) or 60 mg (Toremifene Citrate)
Week 4 : 20 mg (Tamoxifen citrate) or 30 mg (Toremifene Citrate)
2) ThermoLife Ebol
Week 1 : 6 caps
Week 2 : 6 caps
Week 3 : 6 caps
Week 4 : 6 caps
3) Designer Supplements Lean Extreme or SNS Reduce XT
Week 1 : 3 caps
Week 2 : 3 caps
Week 3 : 3 caps
Week 4 : 3 caps
4) Basic supps like BCAA,Whey, BA, CM and Creatine
5) Anabolic Innovation Cycle support
Week 1 : 1 Scoop
Week 2 : 1 Scoop
Week 3 : 1 Scoop
Week 4 : 1 Scoop

Red9

Red9

Awards
Havoc is just an Epi clone, so the answer is yes. They will all be Epithio compunds.

I don't know what a couple of those supps are, but if you want an example of a sample Epi cycle and pct, you can look at mine...Here is the name of it, and type it exactly like this or it may not come up.

YoungsterZ Epi Log

nissan_brah

nissan_brah

Awards
Havoc is just an Epi clone, so the answer is yes. They will all be Epithio compunds.

I don't know what a couple of those supps are, but if you want an example of a sample Epi cycle and pct, you can look at mine...Here is the name of it, and type it exactly like this or it may not come up.

YoungsterZ Epi Log
Thanks alot man will look now

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Best for what?
Size
Strength
Cutting
Gains vs Sides

It is a little vague and answers very subjective.

For me gains vs sides ProMag clones and Mecha represent the best bet.

All out size you still struggle to beat M1T.

Lean mass gains SD is still king and then stacked with trendione/trenavar is really nice

Cutting Epi is solid, MDien great.

Whats the goal?

nissan_brah

nissan_brah

Awards
Best for what?
Size
Strength
Cutting
Gains vs Sides

It is a little vague and answers very subjective.

For me gains vs sides ProMag clones and Mecha represent the best bet.

All out size you still struggle to beat M1T.

Lean mass gains SD is still king and then stacked with trendione/trenavar is really nice

Cutting Epi is solid, MDien great.

Whats the goal?
Im mainly after gains, going on an all out bulk

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Conventional wisdom around here is to not go apeship on your first cycle. Some form of Epi is a very common recommendation. I have seen some recommendations of stacking with another non methylated compound but I don't recall if that is a good idea for a first cycle. Best thing is to do it smart and not get impatient meaning be a bit conservative your first time out.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Conventional wisdom around here is to not go ape**** on your first cycle. Some form of Epi is a very common recommendation. I have seen some recommendations of stacking with another non methylated compound but I don't recall if that is a good idea first cycle. Best thing is to do it smart and not get impatient meaning be a bit conservative your first time out.
Good advice right here.
No, I wouldn't stack the PH with anything your first run. You wanna see how your body handles the prohormone solo, before you start adding to it. Epi is a great first PH though.

nissan_brah

nissan_brah

Awards
Good advice right here.
No, I wouldn't stack the PH with anything your first run. You wanna see how your body handles the prohormone solo, before you start adding to it. Epi is a great first PH though.
Im planning on doing as you did on your log but not at such a high dose.... I wish this was easier to figure out lol

nissan_brah

nissan_brah

Awards
What dosing do you plan on using and for what length of time?
I was thinking 6 weeks, not exactly sure of the dosing i should use i think someone said 20 a week?

Red9

Red9

Awards
I was thinking 6 weeks, not exactly sure of the dosing i should use i think someone said 20 a week?
6 weeks is good IMO, maybe consider 5.. Either way I think you're fine.

Lol and a definite NO on 20mg...that's way too low and won't even be worth it. Run it 30 minimum every day. Here's a couple plans I suggest:

30/30/40/40/40
30/40/40/40/40
30/30/40/40/50
30/40/40/40/40/40
30/30/30/40/40/50

Any of those are appropriate for 1st cycle in my opinion. Keep in mind, the slashes seperate weeks. So for example, if you do 30mg the first week, start 10mg first day, 20mg 2nd day, 30mg 3rd day, and finish the week at 30mg. If second week is 40mg, take 40mg every day. Best way to do it is take your biggest dose pre-workout. Ex.) At 40mg take 10mg upon awakening, 20mg one hour pre-w/o, and the last 10mg in the evening. Or however your sleep/gym schedule goes. Incorporate it accordingly.

nissan_brah

nissan_brah

Awards
6 weeks is good IMO, maybe consider 5.. Either way I think you're fine.

Lol and a definite NO on 20mg...that's way too low and won't even be worth it. Run it 30 minimum every day. Here's a couple plans I suggest:

30/30/40/40/40
30/40/40/40/40
30/30/40/40/50
30/40/40/40/40/40
30/30/30/40/40/50

Any of those are appropriate for 1st cycle in my opinion. Keep in mind, the slashes seperate weeks. So for example, if you do 30mg the first week, start 10mg first day, 20mg 2nd day, 30mg 3rd day, and finish the week at 30mg. If second week is 40mg, take 40mg every day. Best way to do it is take your biggest dose pre-workout. Ex.) At 40mg take 10mg upon awakening, 20mg one hour pre-w/o, and the last 10mg in the evening. Or however your sleep/gym schedule goes. Incorporate it accordingly.
Those plans look better... So in the end how wer ur results? Was it worth it? I know u wer held back a little too.... But all in all is it a good choice?

Edog805

Awards
I am on day 16 of Havoc at 40. Gains are slowly starting to show along with strength. Hopefully week 3 will be better because so far not worth the sides.

nissan_brah

nissan_brah

Awards
I am on day 16 of Havoc at 40. Gains are slowly starting to show along with strength. Hopefully week 3 will be better because so far not worth the sides.
What sides you having?

Edog805

Awards
Some major headaches at first however they slowed down after mixing in cycle assist. Increasing my water intake also seemed to help.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I havent tried mechabol but its getting good reviews, my personal favorite is still H-drol.

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
I havent tried mechabol but its getting good reviews, my personal favorite is still H-drol.
Agreed, I think it's the best for a first time user, overall a great sup. Having said that, I'm thinking Mech will be my next run, just for a change up.

Goose8

Awards
Im on day 7 of an Epi cycle, my first PH cycle as well. I started of 10/20/30 the first 3 days, and have been at 30 the other 4. i love how it makes me feel at 10/day, but at 30 i get some pretty bad anxiety, and headaches, hoping they subside and maybe i can get up to 40.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Im on day 7 of an Epi cycle, my first PH cycle as well. I started of 10/20/30 the first 3 days, and have been at 30 the other 4. i love how it makes me feel at 10/day, but at 30 i get some pretty bad anxiety, and headaches, hoping they subside and maybe i can get up to 40.
Taking CoQ10 & Hawthorn? Headaches could be from high blood pressure

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ran mecha at 150 mg/ed --- no sides just full muscles and good mood.-Matt

sepulvd

sepulvd

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You can always run SD at a low dose. My first cycle was SD at 10mg for 4 weeks. I gained around 8-10 pounds lifts went up very nicely. No sides at all. Also i was on a ****ty diet and workjng 18 hours a day over 100 drgrees on tge flightdeck everyday. Sucks bring on drployment for 6 montgs.

Red9

Red9

Awards
You can always run SD at a low dose. My first cycle was SD at 10mg for 4 weeks. I gained around 8-10 pounds lifts went up very nicely. No sides at all. Also i was on a ****ty diet and workjng 18 hours a day over 100 drgrees on tge flightdeck everyday. Sucks bring on drployment for 6 montgs.
The OP is asking what the best PH on the market now. Superdrol is no longer legally available, as it's now a class III scheduled drug.

murk01

murk01

Awards
ultra should be good to. mecha is on the list. i have enuff sd stock. i dont have to wry for a few more cycles

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dmz+mlmg is good for size. Get something to control prolactin tho

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Trenazone
Trenazone is by far the best non methyl currently on the market, and depending on your goals it would make for a great solo or stacked run. As far as cycle support goes, if you can wait a few weeks Talos will be coming out very soon and will definitely be one of the strongest cycle support products on the market.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im mainly after gains, going on an all out bulk
IronMagLabs just released M-Sten (10mg per capsule) today! With my discount code, adrenolin15, you could pick up 4 of these cycles for $28.75 ea + FREE shipping.