Increase DHT and 5ar activity

Pointe.Sky

Awards
I have been asexual lately as a result of dht.

The heart of my problem is that 5ar (convert t into the more potent dht) has been reduced and in turn dht ( makes a man a MAN) is low.

Symptoms include ED, low libido, and depression, among others

My goal is to restore 5ar activity and increase dht.

I have tried creative monohydrate which seems to help a lil bit, as well as Protodioscin (found in tribulus), and nettle root.

Any experts please share your knowledge.

Pointe.Sky

Awards
Have been off propecia for 1.5 years, if that helps. Symptoms ever since.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Let me ask have you taken/ are taking saw palmetto, ginkgo b, and I hope you know that nettle root inhibits dht

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well injectable or transdermal dht itself would obviously help.

Otherwise try an epiandrosterone ph (converts to dht no 5-ar activity required).

Thomasxavier

Awards
Have been off propecia for 1.5 years, if that helps. Symptoms ever since.
How long were you on it? There is a class action lawsuit regarding this, perhaps you should join.

There are studies that say straight testosterone shots are enough to reverse the damage of propecia. If not, try hcg..

Pointe.Sky

Awards
A few days back on Creatine monohydrate and am noticing results. I had a minor set ack in my recovery but am feeling better now.

I believe I was taking too much Diesel Test which caused a negative LH feedback also so by cutting back the dodge and adding in Creatine again have been feeling better

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A few days back on Creatine monohydrate and am noticing results. I had a minor set ack in my recovery but am feeling better now.

I believe I was taking too much Diesel Test which caused a negative LH feedback also so by cutting back the dodge and adding in Creatine again have been feeling better
They still sell diesel test? Chuck Diesel's stuff?