Hdrol, should my SERM be NOLVADEX or CLOMID

technique88

technique88

Awards
I don't think clomid it necessary for hdrol. It is a very emotional drug and toxic. Hdrol is relatively mild so nolva should be more than enough. You could even do torem which is even better so I hear.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I don't think clomid it necessary for hdrol. It is a very emotional drug and toxic. Hdrol is relatively mild so nolva should be more than enough. You could even do torem which is even better so I hear.
I've heard that nolva is more toxic. Anyone care to clear this up. I have both. I was going to use both low dosed for next PCT

Red9

Red9

Awards
I've heard that nolva is more toxic. Anyone care to clear this up. I have both. I was going to use both low dosed for next PCT
Running both Clomid AND Nolva isn't necessary for an Hdrol cycle.

Like above though, Torem would likely be a good option and is less hepatoxic than the other two SERMS

technique88

technique88

Awards
I wish I still had that article but basically it was discussing how they are always trying to create a less toxic less carcinogenic serm. Clomid is one of the oldest hence very toxic. Torem and raloxifene are newer and therefore apparently a lot less taxing on your body.