Please critique my Helladrol cycle

barlush23

Awards
I am preparing to run my 2nd cycle and just want to make sure I have everything in order. My first cycle was Halo-plex and went really well except for really bad lethargy. I am hoping that adding Alpha Bulk will help to avoid it. I am not sure how to add in the Alpha Bulk or Formasurge, so I would appreciate any feedback you guys can give me.

Precycle:
CEL Cycle Assist - 2 week preload

On Cycle:
CEL Cycle Assist
Helladrol (MRSUPPS) 50/75/75/75/75/75
Alpha Bulk 8/8/8/8/8/8
Orange Triad
Fish Oil
Taurine As needed for back pumps

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3/3
Erase 0/0/3/2/1

barlush23

Awards
Anyone? Is this how alpha bulk and formasurge should be implemented?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
why do you feel the need for formestane on cycle? hdrol doest aromatise, and 4-dhea does a little. you might endup killing your estrogen

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Agree with the comments on Forma -- not necessary on this cycle and you will probably get some very dry joints.

Also really 75mg all the way through 50mg for two weeks will set you back a bit.

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
I don't know. I was taking a Helladrol cycle with 4-dhea and noticed a little water retention by week 3. The addition of Forma Stanzol wiped that out immediately and now 4 months post cycle I'm fully recovered. I guess it depends on the user

barlush23

Awards
Agree with the comments on Forma -- not necessary on this cycle and you will probably get some very dry joints.

Also really 75mg all the way through 50mg for two weeks will set you back a bit.
So you don't think the formasurge would be beneficial on cycle?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I don't know. I was taking a Helladrol cycle with 4-dhea and noticed a little water retention by week 3. The addition of Forma Stanzol wiped that out immediately and now 4 months post cycle I'm fully recovered. I guess it depends on the user
Same type of experience. People told me there is no way I'd need an AI just on Alpha Bulk but by the end of week one my gyno was flared up (had it in puberty). Not the puffy, swollen, itchy pointy nips and weird look like I got from Hdrol that I thought was gyno, but a real lump and hard tissue under there and tenderness, plus the itchy and pointy when warm. More THO than normal and pea size hard hard hard tissue right behind teet of nipple...

If your super gyno prone like me you will want an AI on hand for sure. It's taking letro to reverse this.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can always use a serm to prevent estrogen sides.
Surprised more people don't do this.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
You can always use a serm to prevent estrogen sides.
Surprised more people don't do this.
Could using Nolva on a cycle like Alpha Bulk help someone like me (bad knees) avoid drying out too much like on an AI (letro for example) since I'm terribly gyno prone and must take something?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Could using Nolva on a cycle like Alpha Bulk help someone like me (bad knees) avoid drying out too much like on an AI (letro for example) since I'm terribly gyno prone and must take something?
serms dont lower estrogen, they just work on certain tissues so the estrogen doesnt show any sides, ie gyno. od fish oil too, like 4-8g a day

grandroid828

Awards
serms dont lower estrogen, they just work on certain tissues so the estrogen doesnt show any sides, ie gyno. od fish oil too, like 4-8g a day
Yeah i think hes got it backwards lol serms are more preventative (among other things) and ai 's at the right time can slightly reverse and remove small cases of gyno

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
So you don't think the formasurge would be beneficial on cycle?
Possibly to a small degree but worthwhile - no.

Forma on cycle is a nice touch if running something prone to aromatase imo Hella/H-Drol etc is pretty dry and not really a problem in this area for the vast majority of users.

Mate, I advise customers not to use anything that is not necessary - there has to be some limit to $ and the number of caps or creams everyday you want to use. :)

barlush23

Awards
I have updated the cycle in the original post. I am going to save the formasurge for another time. I also picked up a 2nd Alpha Bulk and will run it for the entire 6 weeks along with Helladrol. Any other suggestions how I can improve this cycle plan? I will be starting December 15th!