Hey New, and some Q's

HoleInTheWall

Awards
Hello, I'm 23 years old, and have been working out for a few years now, but just 1 year seriously (mostly just lifting for sports), I am 5'3 and weigh about 165-170 lbs, and use to weigh about 210, so i took 6 months and lost about 70 lbs and went down to around 140, then gained some weight back. I should be around 12% or a bit higher in BF. My BF was around 20% when i was 210. Anyway I've got a few questions about supplements...
I've taken all sorts of pre/post/muscle builders etc... but never really messed with pro hormones before. the only stuff I've tried was the lg stuff, like Natadrol, methyl 1d and a few others. I've done the natty stack and the trifecta stack and it all helped me well, gained strength and slight size.Ok my question is though- i have 2 bottles of Natadrol, 1 bottle of methyl 1d, 1MD black and AMS 4ad. (might be older bottle the pills and label are red.) but how or what is the best way to stack all of these throughout a 8 or 10 week cycle? and i also have 2 bottles of Formadrol. sorry for the long confusing first post but any help will do, thanks.