forged bromo for my AI
Liver support and milk thrisle
Joint support

PCT
Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Forma Stanzol
DAA
joint support

I ran with dieselbolan before and but first time stacking it with helladrol. So what do you guys think about the helladrol stack starting out low during and bridging it out to solditify gains?

V

Vitamin_C

Awards
Usually running 2 methylated compounds together is not a good idea. How was DB on its own?

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
I liked it, didnt have to suffer through any side effects like gyno or testy shrinkage.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I liked it, didnt have to suffer through any side effects like gyno or testy shrinkage.
I wouldn't suggest running 2 methlys on top of each other due to toxicity, how about doing a bridge like this:

DB
75/75/75/75
Helladrol
0/0/50/75/75/75/100/100

And throw in tudca for liver support. It's the absolute best and completely necessary for this type of cycle.

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
Thats why I am planning on using 2 types of liver support supps. I see what you did, slow easy the helladrol in. mmmmm interesting

technique88

technique88

Awards
Thats why I am planning on using 2 types of liver support supps. I see what you did, slow easy the helladrol in. mmmmm interesting
I think it would give you a nice bridge and a chance to solidify the gains from DB. Not to mention a lot less taxing on your liver.

T

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
two liver supports wont do anything if theyre both nac and milk thistle. thats just like upping the dose, youd want some tudca for a cycle like this. and bridging sounds like a pretty good idea, itll een help keep the gains from the diesel

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
It makes sense, I will roll that idea. Thanks

technique88

technique88

Awards
It makes sense, I will roll that idea. Thanks
DB has Lmg in it, how do you like that with dimethazine? In thinking of running an SD/Lmg cycle soon.

How is it for mass? What sides did you experience and did you throw any more Lmg on top of just running DB?

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
first cycle I ran with DB I had basic liver support and bromo, thats it. I didnt get any of the sides and put on decent size with. Growth I had with it was amazing and that why I want to be more aggressive this go around. they say expect 10-15 in gains, I got 20 and that just running with just db, cycle support for my liver and a AI

technique88

technique88

Awards
first cycle I ran with DB I had basic liver support and bromo, thats it. I didnt get any of the sides and put on decent size with. Growth I had with it was amazing and that why I want to be more aggressive this go around. they say expect 10-15 in gains, I got 20 and that just running with just db, cycle support for my liver and a AI
Nice, I'm looking forward to running SD and Lmg.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
If you had great gains and basically no sides, how much more "aggressive" do you need to be with it?

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
I take the same approach to supplements as I do my training. Your arent going to get anywhere if you dont push the limits into the next level

T

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I take the same approach to supplements as I do my training. Your arent going to get anywhere if you dont push the limits into the next level
thats a bad philosophy to go by because "supplements" have diminishing effects and are harmful to your body. thats like saying "im hardcore and want to push my sd cycle to the next level so im gonna run 4 weeks at 100mg"

do you really think adding another methyl will bring you such greater results?

double.g878

double.g878

Awards
well that why I am using it as bridge to keep the gains.