Ostarine

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Ok so my buddy and I are looking at ostarine. I'm looking at taking 20mg e/d and he's looking at 40mg. Would 40 mg provide more benefits or just more risk of side effects. Is it worth taking 40mg

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Ok so my buddy and I are looking at ostarine. I'm looking at taking 20mg e/d and he's looking at 40mg. Would 40 mg provide more benefits or just more risk of side effects. Is it worth taking 40mg
Bump

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
There's no need to split the dose as Osta has a half life of 24 hours. Most people report sides if you go above 25mg and I haven't seen any reports of additional benefits so I wouldn't go above this.

I ran a 6 week 17.5mg cycle a couple of months ago and even at this dosage there was some suppression (not shutdown), which required a test booster (AI Perform) to get everything back to normal. There have also been a few posts around the Internet showing bloodwork after taking osta (max 25mg dose) and there has been a hefty rise in estrogen.

Based on my 17.5mg cycle and the suppression I wouldn't go higher than this and will probably try 15mg for 7 weeks at some point next year. I was happy with the gains during my 6 week recomp (1lb weight gain/1%BF loss/0.5" loss around the waist) so I wouldn't risk going any higher. If I wanted bigger gains then I would look to use a PH rather than a sarm.

kansui

kansui

Awards
Dose Ostarine SARM at 25mg a day. Dose once when you get up in the morning - 24hr half life. 8 week cycle.

It won't put much weight on, but will increase endurance, lean you out, with increases vascularity. This is what I experienced.

I'm currently using Ostarine in my PCT at 25mg/day.

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Dose Ostarine SARM at 25mg a day. Dose once when you get up in the morning - 24hr half life. 8 week cycle.

It won't put much weight on, but will increase endurance, lean you out, with increases vascularity. This is what I experienced.

Thanks

rayjay

rayjay

Awards

Wouldn't ostarine in PCT keep you suppressed/prolong recovery instead of help recovery? I'm confused

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine in PCT

Wouldn't ostarine in PCT keep you suppressed/prolong recovery instead of help recovery? I'm confused
I was reading about this the other day, and it seems people think that small doses like 5-10 mg ED would not be too suppressive and be beneficial during PCT.

If you google Ostarine in PCT there is one guy in the UK who has bloods showing Ostarine used in PCT with good outcome.

kansui

kansui

Awards
This protocol is widely used on another forum when entering PCT. I'm giving it a trial run to see how it goes. Feeling great an I'm in day 10 of pct. Although I plan to get bloodwork done sometime after pct is over to see how things really recovered.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
This protocol is widely used on another forum when entering PCT. I'm giving it a trial run to see how it goes. Feeling great an I'm in day 10 of pct. Although I plan to get bloodwork done sometime after pct is over to see how things really recovered.
So is the Ostarine used for just the first couple weeks then? I'm interested in this, just previously thought it was a bad idea...

kansui

kansui

Awards
So is the Ostarine used for just the first couple weeks then? I'm interested in this, just previously thought it was a bad idea...
Dose the Ostarine for the entire 4 week PCT at 25mg/day. If really concerned about suppression, dose at 12.5mg/day.

You could then have have 3 weeks off after PCT then run a SARMS triple stack if OSTARINE, S-4 and GW for 8 weeks as a bridge into your next cycle.

I'm going to give that triple stack a go next year. Take a good break from anabolics.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Dose the Ostarine for the entire 4 week PCT at 25mg/day. If really concerned about suppression, dose at 12.5mg/day.

You could then have have 3 weeks off after PCT then run a SARMS triple stack if OSTARINE, S-4 and GW for 8 weeks as a bridge into your next cycle.

I'm going to give that triple stack a go next year. Take a good break from anabolics.
Doing this in a week ;)

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
There's no need to split the dose as Osta has a half life of 24 hours. Most people report sides if you go above 25mg and I haven't seen any reports of additional benefits so I wouldn't go above this.

I ran a 6 week 17.5mg cycle a couple of months ago and even at this dosage there was some suppression (not shutdown), which required a test booster (AI Perform) to get everything back to normal. There have also been a few posts around the Internet showing bloodwork after taking osta (max 25mg dose) and there has been a hefty rise in estrogen.

Based on my 17.5mg cycle and the suppression I wouldn't go higher than this and will probably try 15mg for 7 weeks at some point next year. I was happy with the gains during my 6 week recomp (1lb weight gain/1%BF loss/0.5" loss around the waist) so I wouldn't risk going any higher. If I wanted bigger gains then I would look to use a PH rather than a sarm.
I agree with Warsteiner. At 12.5 to 17.5 I noticed no difference in effect. I also kept my dosing around the 17.5 mg after the first couple weeks.

My question is does it matter if you preload? I didn't really start to feel the effects till around week 2. Is there a benefit to starting at 17.5 mg the first week and then dropping to 12.5mg?

Rippee2

Rippee2

Awards

There was for me and a lot of other makes stomach badly upset so that's y I split dosage.

I did 25mg Ed for 8 weeks with no suppression and have bloods to prove it plus I stacked with unleashed and daa

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I ran ostarx(IML) one cap a day for pct with serm and natty t booster etc.. and it works great, if you are on a 19nor cycle or over 15 weeks do 2 caps for the 1st 2 weeks then 1 more then next two than use xclomid after that for a week, just my advice! 3 caps=20mgs ostarine so it comes with 90 caps solid product

Shrine

Shrine

Awards

Warsteiner is it nessessary to run a AI during the Osta cycle if I am stacking it with Transaderm?

I realize transaderm has other ingredients that Inhibit estrogen, but I want to make sure it's enough for the increase of estrogen which Osta can cause.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
you need an ai try formeron **** is hard as f/uck
Warsteiner is it nessessary to run a AI during the Osta cycle if I am stacking it with Transaderm?

I realize transaderm has other ingredients that Inhibit estrogen, but I want to make sure it's enough for the increase of estrogen which Osta can cause.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
you need an ai try formeron **** is hard as f/uck
I'm already rocking a transdermal though. Maybe use it in PCT and for right now use Erase Pro?

I actually picked up AD-3 PCT by Lecheek which I was going to use in PCT as well as a couple other items

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aromasin during your sarm cycle would prevent any shutdown and keep any estrogen raise in check as well.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Aromasin during your sarm cycle would prevent any shutdown and keep any estrogen raise in check as well.
Could I use it in it PCT. I just don't have it in hand, and I don't want to use Erase more then 8weeks

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm on 20mg osta no side effects bit I can see its working visually. Harder more vascular and my.muscles are definitely growing. Not a lot of fat increase at all believe me and I'm bulking

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Warsteiner. At 12.5 to 17.5 I noticed no difference in effect. I also kept my dosing around the 17.5 mg after the first couple weeks.

My question is does it matter if you preload? I didn't really start to feel the effects till around week 2. Is there a benefit to starting at 17.5 mg the first week and then dropping to 12.5mg?
I don't think there is any reason to pre-load. Every osta log I've seen always has the full effect kicking in during week 3. Week 2 there is normally some endurance increase along with muscle fullness but the full effects (strength increase, improved joints) appears in week 3 and this seems to be the case regardless of whether you are using 25mg per day or 12.5mg.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established

You should be fine with just RS-Transaderm. This should keep your libido high and prevent any suppression that may occur with Osta.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is aromasin preventing shutdown?
Aromasin stimulates LH, and can "boost" test 60% (over baseline) also would negate any increase in estrogen the ostarine might cause

Google aromasin increase LH. 3rd or fourth site from the top... afraid to link i got two infractions.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys have any opinions on the one supplier who has the tablets for like $26 versus the others who have the liquid for around $100?

I am leaning towards OstaRX because of IML's rep, but the cheap tabs are very tempting....

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys have any opinions on the one supplier who has the tablets for like $26 versus the others who have the liquid for around $100?

I am leaning towards OstaRX because of IML's rep, but the cheap tabs are very tempting....
Does it rhyme with panflower research ply? There capsules not tabs. But, in another thread they said since the ownership switched hands the chems are hit or miss. I never had problems with them in the past...

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Does it rhyme with panflower research ply? There capsules not tabs. But, in another thread they said since the ownership switched hands the chems are hit or miss. I never had problems with them in the past...
Lol

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Yes, LOL that's them, Thanks!