Ostarine

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    Warsteiner is it nessessary to run a AI during the Osta cycle if I am stacking it with Transaderm?

I realize transaderm has other ingredients that Inhibit estrogen, but I want to make sure it's enough for the increase of estrogen which Osta can cause.
    You should be fine with just RS-Transaderm. This should keep your libido high and prevent any suppression that may occur with Osta.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo

How is aromasin preventing shutdown?
    Aromasin stimulates LH, and can "boost" test 60% (over baseline) also would negate any increase in estrogen the ostarine might cause

Google aromasin increase LH. 3rd or fourth site from the top... afraid to link i got two infractions.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   

3. Do you guys have any opinions on the one supplier who has the tablets for like $26 versus the others who have the liquid for around $100?

I am leaning towards OstaRX because of IML's rep, but the cheap tabs are very tempting....
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bodock
    Do you guys have any opinions on the one supplier who has the tablets for like $26 versus the others who have the liquid for around $100?

I am leaning towards OstaRX because of IML's rep, but the cheap tabs are very tempting....
    Does it rhyme with panflower research ply? There capsules not tabs. But, in another thread they said since the ownership switched hands the chems are hit or miss. I never had problems with them in the past...

5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

Does it rhyme with panflower research ply? There capsules not tabs. But, in another thread they said since the ownership switched hands the chems are hit or miss. I never had problems with them in the past...
    Lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Yes, LOL that's them, Thanks!
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bodock

Yes, LOL that's them, Thanks!
    No problem
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-27-2015, 09:09 PM
  2. Julius123d's Ostarine (MK-2866) Experience
    By julius123d in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 08:09 PM
  3. Ostarine
    By Sisonpyh in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 06:22 PM
  4. Anyone thought about using ostarine on a cut?
    By EasyEJL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 10:44 AM
  5. ostarine vs andarine
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 08:17 AM