Newbie help

blitzit

Awards
Hello im new to this board and need some help....i weigh 187lbs and wanting to gain some weight, synergymuscle.com has some interesting products...like the 1 test cyp...and 4ad cyp.....what dosages would be good and how many shots does a vial contain? im totally new to this guys so bare with me....are those two good andros to kick off with?....ive used mthyl d from gaspari and ergo pharm 4ad in the past, but now im looking at something a little stronger and something i can keep when i get off the cycle....and whats a good estrogen blocker? thanks all

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Hello im new to this board and need some help....i weigh 187lbs and wanting to gain some weight, synergymuscle.com has some interesting products...like the 1 test cyp...and 4ad cyp.....what dosages would be good and how many shots does a vial contain? im totally new to this guys so bare with me....are those two good andros to kick off with?....ive used mthyl d from gaspari and ergo pharm 4ad in the past, but now im looking at something a little stronger and something i can keep when i get off the cycle....and whats a good estrogen blocker? thanks all
Try using the search feature. Its the best way to learn.

freEQnasty

Awards
This site seems to give a good deal on the 1-test cyp and 4ad-cyp, unless I am leaving out a certain factor. Has anyone used their products and any feedback on them?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
This site seems to give a good deal on the 1-test cyp and 4ad-cyp, unless I am leaving out a certain factor. Has anyone used their products and any feedback on them?
Their dosages are low. You'll have to pin alot to get good results. IE Sledge's 4ad cyp is 300 mg/ml and theirs is 100. You gotta pin 3 times as much to get the same effects.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
learn how to homebrew and buy powders you'll save yourself lots of money and won't have to inject a million mls of oil a week ... just 1000 lol

freEQnasty

Awards
Yea doesn't look too impressive now haha