Just Got My Estrogen Levels Report...Can This Be Right?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I finally got my estrogen levels report. It said they are 2959 pg/ml. Can that be right? The report says normal but the ranges it shows it clearly out of range as it says men should be <200 pg/ml. I e-mialed mu doctor and asked him to explain and confirm that it is correct. Anyone heard of this?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Ok, the doctor just got back to me, he said the report of 2959 is correct. WTF?? I have been off cycle when I took that test for 8 weeks and off PCT for 4 weeks. What do I do?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jesus. First thing I would do is find a new doctor that showed some concern and had a plan of attack.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Jesus. First thing I would do is find a new doctor that showed some concern and had a plan of attack.
He wants to see me Friday; but I am going away Friday. I have read that I will need Aremidex.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Joe,

Something is not right here, I would immediately get in for an additional test. At this level, you should be experiencing some pretty significant sides like growing tits if you are truly at 3,000. I agree with Kisaj, this should have been alarm for your Dr, and this should not wait until Friday. You need to take immediate action on this.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Joe,

Something is not right here, I would immediately get in for an additional test. At this level, you should be experiencing some pretty significant sides like growing tits if you are truly at 3,000. I agree with Kisaj, this should have been alarm for your Dr, and this should not wait until Friday. You need to take immediate action on this.
Aside from some very slit growth behind my right nipple that I've had for 3 years as a result of using Prohormones I dont have any other side affects. But I will find a new doctor.

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
In for answers... good luck brotha!

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Wow that's high was it quest labs. One time my estrogen was a 83 I was so fuc*ing misarable and bloated, mood swings like crazy endo gave me letro crushed that baby boy. Retake that test lol get rid of the doc

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I would bet the results are incorrect, he new bloods

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
Instead of 2959 could it be 295.9? Seems more realistic? Just a thought that crossed my mind. :shrug:

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I think the results are just completely incorrect, get retested

dell1972

Awards
Hello, I received my results by from LabCorp this morning. My Testosterone Serum result was 347 from the range 348-1197, and my Estradiol result was 41.6 from the range 7.6-42.6. Are there any Testosterone boosters that can help me. Thanks!

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Hello, I received my results by from LabCorp this morning. My Testosterone Serum result was 347 from the range 348-1197, and my Estradiol result was 41.6 from the range 7.6-42.6. Are there any Testosterone boosters that can help me. Thanks!
I mean no disrespect, You have to start your own thread brother this is joe brooklyn thread

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
I think you should start your own thread.