Need a little help.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Got a few questions guys.

1. Will propecia stop MDHT or not? I was thinking no because it was methylated, but could be completely wrong.

2. How can I keep my chances of stretch marks to a minimum, and do you M1T users get them much?

3. Now here is the big, long question. The situation first. My girlfriend and I are going on a cruise this spring break (March 14-19), and I want to be as big and ripped as possible. Right now I am 6'0", 200lbs, and ~11% BF. Want to be able to see six pack definately so if I could be ~200-210lbs at ~6-7% BF that would be great. So I was thinking of bulking up over Christmas break and about the first few weeks of Jan. and then cutting and hardening as much as possible up until I leave for the cruise. Nothing can start though until about the 20th of Dec. so total I'll have about 12 weeks to work with. Fortunately I'm an extreme ecto at heart and can loose weight like it was my job, so I figure with some clen and trimax I can get to ~6-7% BF in six weeks. So I'll bulk probably for like six weeks. I would like to be completely done with pct by spring break so that I won't have to try to bring any chems on to the ship or plane. So I was wanting help figuring out what would be the best way to go about doing all of this. I was thinking of something like:

Week

1-2 10mg M1T ED, 60mg M14ADD ED, 300mg 4AD ED

3-6 60mg M14ADD ED, 16mg M4OHN ED, 30mg Clomid EOD (don't have HCG)

7-8 25mg MDHT ED, 16mg M4OHN ED, 2 week pyramid with Trimax and Clen, 30mg Clomid EOD

9-12 PCT with 60/40/20/20 Nolva, 90/60/30/30 Clomid, plus little **** like ZMA, maybe some Trib (every little bit helps)

The short post cycle is not good I know but I was hoping the clomid would help bring up the test a little early since the rest of the PHs aren't extremely suppressive and estrogen shouldn't be to bad leading into pct because of the MDHT. Please let me know how this sounds as soon as possible and if you have something better be my guest to post it, just keep in mind that PCT needs to be finished by end of week 12.

Thanks in advance

-WannaGro

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
ok wow lots of stuff

1. i think propecia is a pill (if its not disregard this) but if it is then it will have a negative effective and lessen the effectiveness of MDHT, if you're worried about hair loss get nizoral 2% and use ed

2. stretch marks aren't a symptom of m1t per se, they are dependant upon the user, vitamin E and cocoa butter work alright to prevent them though

3. 60mg of m14add probably isn't enough most run more around 100 -120, is the 4ad trans or oral?
you'll want more m4ohn daily, why are you running clomid starting week 3? no need for that at all, don't worry about HCG this is a short cycle
25 mdht is way too little, bump it up to around 100
i wouldn't bother with the trimax given how you've described yourself alternating clen and eca stacks will be plenty

you don't really need both clomid and nolva pct just stick with nolva

NONE OF THIS WILL BE WORTHWHILE IF YOUR DIET TRAINING CARDIO AND REST AREN'T IN ORDER
i can't overemphasis this .. . be sure all that is straight

good luck

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the reply glenihan. Lookin good in the picture my goal is to look something like you by the end. But anyways:

1. Propecia is a pill, and I was thinking it wouldn't hurt the MDHT becauseit is methylated.

2. Ok cool that helps.

3. Alot of people have said that 60mg is enough on the M14ADD I think Dr. D was one of them and Ive never used it before so I figured I'd start low and then work my way up if i need to Why waste good stuff if I don't need to. The clomid early is to try and recover some test since the M1T will shut me down hard and all the other compounds should be alot more mild on the boys. And becuase the post cycle was gonna be kind of short. The MDHT I was't real sure on the dosage because I haven't heard much about it, and I want it for the hardening effect to solidify my gains and dry me out. The trimax is just to ensure that I get as shredded as possible, and I'd like to do it mostly toward the end of the cycle since I want to bulk first. And I'd like to avoid the stimulants as much as possible during post cycle becuase I want to lose as little muscle to catabolism as possible.

Hope my explanations help clear up my reasonig some, but as far as compounds go the cycle looks good right. Oh and the diet, exercise, and sleep are all good Ive been lifting really solid for three years, and lightly from 14 yrs old before that. And I'm doing something right in those areas, because three years ago I weighed 150lbs. I'm sure it could be better though if I talked to Bobo or something.

Thanks
-WannaGro

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well trimax is fairly catabolic and can have a bad rebound when you come off of it due to a down regulation of the thyroid i really think clen/eca is your best bet

60mg of m14add is only going to be about 10mg dbol, it really isn't much, but i can't argue with starting low and assessing how you react

definitely don't use the clomid week 3, you won't be able to recover fully anyway, you will get better gains without it
and 4 weeks of pct isn't short its very standard

and thanks for the complement man

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks again and I'll save the clomid tol the end, and I'll think twice about the trimax. The clen eca thing works very good for me I was just wanting to try the trimax, but maybe I'll save that for down the road some. And about the M14ADD, does it actually convert to dbol at about 16.5% because that would be good to know cause I could just use that as a guideline for dosing.

Thanks
-WannaGro

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well trimax is fairly catabolic and can have a bad rebound when you come off of it due to a down regulation of the thyroid i really think clen/eca is your best bet

60mg of m14add is only going to be about 10mg dbol, it really isn't much, but i can't argue with starting low and assessing how you react

definitely don't use the clomid week 3, you won't be able to recover fully anyway, you will get better gains without it
and 4 weeks of pct isn't short its very standard

and thanks for the complement man
Where did you get that conversion % for m14 to dbol? I have read 15% for 4-ad to test, but never read an official conversion rate for m14. The closest I have read is back when it was first released when designer said it should be about half (ie-he told me 100mg's should give the effects of 50mg's of dbol).

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
cutting calories during post cycle sounds like a terrible plan IMO.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
my bad that was a typo meant to say 60mg m14add would be about 20mg dbol
and i'm basing this off a thread where someone said 120mg m14add was about 40mg dbol
i can't seem to find the thread right now though .... i'll look again later when i have more time

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
my bad that was a typo meant to say 60mg m14add would be about 20mg dbol
and i'm basing this off a thread where someone said 120mg m14add was about 40mg dbol
i can't seem to find the thread right now though .... i'll look again later when i have more time
Wow Glen, that really can't be right. Theres supposed to be a 15% conversion from M1,4 to Dbol. You're saying since I've been taking 210mg of M1,4, that I've been taking about 70mg of DBol a day:think: ?! I would be feeling like fricking Zeus now if that was true. I think 60mg of M1,4 would yield less than 10mg of DBol a day. Probably need more than that to really feel it.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
hmm so it seems that my original mistake is more accurate than what i actually thought lol

i'm still trying to find that thread where i read that conversion ... can't find it ... maybe i dreamt it ....

or maybe you are taking 70mg of dbol a day and that's why you put on so much weight :)

....or maybe not

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
hmm so it seems that my original mistake is more accurate than what i actually thought lol

i'm still trying to find that thread where i read that conversion ... can't find it ... maybe i dreamt it ....

or maybe you are taking 70mg of dbol a day and that's why you put on so much weight :)

....or maybe not
Heh, I don't think I'd be able to move at 70mg of Dbol.......I'd be like that one girl in Charlie in the Chocolate Factory who blew up:rofl: . 50mg is supposed to be the upper end of dosages. I'll look for the conversion percentage thread too.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
I won't cut calories so much as I will redistribute them and hit alot of cardio. Meanig during the bulking I'll go high protein and high carb, and during cutting I'll go really high protein and moderate to low carbs, the calories may drop slightly but not much. The cardio and cutting drugs will do alot of the cutting while the diet helps keep some of the muscle.

Thanks
-WannaGro