19nor and superdrol stack

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I am going to stack superdrol with 19nor for a 6 week cycle. For the Super, I am going to start at 20mg ed and go from there. I have some questions about 19nor.....

1. What is an adaquete daily dose (mg) ?
2. Should I get the oral powder (from CNW)? or just get trans (Dermabolic's Nor-Derm)
3. If I get the powder what can I use as a transport? I dont wanna use the CNW stuff cuz its
expensive. Maybe olive oil?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
1. Oral or transdermal? Check Avantlabs for Nor-Derm logs. Don't use it orally.
2. Whichever is cheaper. Custom will pre-mix it for you, so the only issue is cost.
3. See 2. Why would you take nordiol orally?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
and cost is an issue, I want the cheapest stuff I can find

darius

1. 400mg Transdermally everyday.
2. Get powder from CNW, get a transdermal delivery lotion (CNW may have one,
Nutraplanet just came out with one.) Make your own transdermal. Yes you will
need a scale too.
3. Buy the transdermal stuff. I believe its only $15 at Nutraplanet.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
and cost is an issue, I want the cheapest stuff I can find
If cost is such an issue then perhaps you shouldn't be running a cycle. Custom's I believe is actually cheaper in the long run, plus he has all your PCT needs.

Lastly if cost is such an issue then perhaps you would be better off using something other than Superdrol. Run a 1-test/4AD trans cycle.

jsutter55

Awards
Another possibility?

If cost is such an issue then perhaps you shouldn't be running a cycle. Custom's I believe is actually cheaper in the long run, plus he has all your PCT needs.

Lastly if cost is such an issue then perhaps you would be better off using something other than Superdrol. Run a 1-test/4AD trans cycle.
Not trying to hijack, but if cost were not the larger issue:

Could replacing 1T in the 1-T/4-AD transdermal stack with 19-Nor yield a benefit for those wishing to avoid the androgenic sides of 1-T?

Could these compounds provide synergy in the following manner:

19-Nor (base for mass/strength)
4AD (moderation of 19-Nor "shutdown")
Superdrol ("dryness" and boost of mass/strength)

Less effective than with 1-T, but maybe a solid stack that's easier on the follicles. ;)

Thoughts?

darius

Yes, doing so will get rid of those androgenic side effects.
The downsides of 19-Nor is that it elevates progesterone levels, stays in system for 12 months, and causes a pretty hard shutdown so I hear.

I think 19-Nor deserves more credit than its given. There is a thread somewhere on here called something like "Is 19-Nor required for mass" and there are multiple posts of people taking a 400mg transdermal dose every day, 4-6 week cycles, stacked with 4AD, and gained ~20lbs. That's pretty impressive. Of course there are going to be strength gains, which I hear are pretty good, but nothing can compete with 1-Test for strength gains.

Yes it will be way easier on the hair than 1-Test. And also, I don't think you need to use 4AD along with Superdrol. Sledge has posted in a few posts that a 19-Nor/Superdrol (basically a somewhat wet bulker / to a dry bulker) would produce great results. I would go with 19-Nor 400mg transdermally every day for 6 weeks, 30mg of Superdrol every day for 6 weeks. I'm going to do that same cycle in a couple weeks, but I'm going to throw in a couple grames of 4OHT to the 19-Nor, because I have alot of it.