Took the Liquid Trifecta Stack (16 years old)

MikeT123

Awards
I took the liquid trifecta stack at recommended dosage. Also followed with the formadrol. I feel fine. And being such a mild ph I should be fine right?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

lol. What genius told you to do that, and why would you listen?

MikeT123

Awards
I didnt come here to get bitched at or laughed at to be honest my dude. You can simply help me out and answer the original question or simply move to another thread. No offense intended, simply frustrated at this point.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You show no remorse for what you did. Nothing in the OP states that you know you did something stupid. So why would you not get bitched at???

Fukin teenagers.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took the liquid trifecta stack at recommended dosage. Also followed with the formadrol. I feel fine. And being such a mild ph I should be fine right?
you should be ok but ive heard of horror stories from kids doing what you did.learn from this mistake and always research anything before you take it.I'd get blood work done just to be safe.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Think you would be fine. Quit messing with the stuff & focus on the fundamentals.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I have a son your age who is a stellar athlete looking at a full ride scholarship to play lacrosse, and we discuss the use of AAS often. I have educated him on the effects of use at a young age, and he knows that this stuff is NOT safe at your age. PLEASE take the time to research this stuff to understand what happens to your natural system when you introduce AAS, it is simply not worth it at your age. Eat like its your job, train hard, and get 8 hrs of sleep at a minimum. You will grow. At your age, your natural test levels should be some where around 1500, that is a good target for someone older who is using AAS. You see my point?? You are already extremely primed for some serious muscle building.

Now get to the gym and work your ass off until you puke, then get up and do it again tomorrow!!!

MikeT123

Awards
I have a son your age who is a stellar athlete looking at a full ride scholarship to play lacrosse, and we discuss the use of AAS often. I have educated him on the effects of use at a young age, and he knows that this stuff is NOT safe at your age. PLEASE take the time to research this stuff to understand what happens to your natural system when you introduce AAS, it is simply not worth it at your age. Eat like its your job, train hard, and get 8 hrs of sleep at a minimum. You will grow. At your age, your natural test levels should be some where around 1500, that is a good target for someone older who is using AAS. You see my point?? You are already extremely primed for some serious muscle building.

Now get to the gym and work your ass off until you puke, then get up and do it again tomorrow!!!
Thank you Alpinecoach, and yeah that's how i've been doing it. Something just forced me to try it out. I know I shouldn't of taken it, and I just told my parents it was a type of protein or what not. So I don't really plan on telling them I took them unless you guys think its necessary for me to get checked out by my doctor . I feel fine like I said, still spank it every day like an average teenager lol. Dont feel depressed or anything of that sort. What do you think?

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Hey man. Messing your levels at your age isn't safe. That being said its done and over with it. I wish you well bro! There is a rep from LG on here just came on today. I'm sure he would love I help you out. There is a thread on here from. I hope he helps. But I'm sure your good man.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Don't sweat it bro, the body is powerful and WILL recover. Remember, education is everything. Never put anything in your body until you are absolutely sure you know what it is and the effect it will play. It's all about risk Vs. reward.